Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
One more epi....and CVs again fooled us with just one small eyelock session........

and it was again a treat to watch Aham in Golden sherwaani, after soooooooooo many days...okk okk he was there on screen regularly in last 2-3 epis but only for fewww seconds....today he was there for how much time...sorry could not count the seconds as could afford to look at time bar.

Scene was as below:
As soon as Aham sees Gopi, his eyebrows automatically get raised as a result of Gopi-In-Front-Of-Me syndromeAngry, his hand is still in stretched state but does not take his cell back while Gopi is giving his cell to him.

Eye Lock....believe me it was an eye lockEmbarrassed....He was staring at her completely forgets himself and abt the cell. Gopi also looking into his eyes.

Then again camera on Aham, who is still looking/admiring Gopi's beauty and blinks his eyes just like he has forgotten to blink for so long or to distract himself from being Dazzled by Gopi/her beauty/her innocence (radhika i still cant forget ur word, so using it here)

Gopi turns away and then he snatches his cell from her hand (this shows as long as Gopi is there in front of him, he loses himself for sure), Gopi looks at him with a question in her eyes and Aham still looking at her not completely with anger, something like confusion and holds his cell tightly seems like showing his anger on cell, that how come I m admiring Gopi's beauty.

at last ruins whole atmosphere with his Fire "Tum"Angry

So this whole scene was completely Ankhon Ka Khel, where Aham forgets to blink eye while Admiring/Adoring His Un-Wife and Gopi as usual looking in his first and then turns other way.

Hv u watched the scene...if not go, watch it and come here for sharing ur views...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimanimoonstruckAashna26Chaudhrytmrusha4003Shell16Nihira-fansujji0609suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays GoHam Eyelock: Ankhon Ka Khel" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonstruck

moonstruck

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
yup an amazing scene, I found it funny that there was a bunch of girls running after or was it towards him? Confused lol

anyway didn't expect gopi to rescue his phone lol

what a brilliant moment it was to watch him enter and then the bonus of Gohem Big smile  Oh and I was admiring his lounging position on the bench as well.  LOL as usual can't take my eyes off him Tongue

Edited by moonstruck - 20 October 2010 at 3:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Yup, it was an amazing scene until he opens his mouth to shout.

saomomsujji0609

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I did enjoy the scene.  I would also agree with you that it was an eyelock.  I can't believe I just said that!  I never thought anything like that could happen between those two!

The thing that I noticed most was that as he was reaching for the phone, he got totally sidetracked.  He usually doesn't do that.  I was impressed.

I was frustrated that he yelled "Tum?!" right out there in public.  I can see him being a butthead at home, but in public?  Don't people know she's his wife or is she hidden away from everyone in town? Maybe it was a Pavlov reaction.  See Gopi - shout.  See Gopi - shout.   We need to train him to See Gopi - smile, kiss her and say "I Love You!.  See Gopi - smile, kiss her and say "I Love You!."  Rinse, repeat.

But no, he opened his mouth...and did what he always does. <sigh>

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckChaudhrytmevadrusha4003Shell16sujji0609-tellyaddict-

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
i seriously found that scene funny honestly

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I did enjoy the scene.  I would also agree with you that it was an eyelock.  I can't believe I just said that!  I never thought anything like that could happen between those two!

The thing that I noticed most was that as he was reaching for the phone, he got totally sidetracked.  He usually doesn't do that.  I was impressed.

I was frustrated that he yelled "Tum?!" right out there in public.  I can see him being a butthead at home, but in public?  Don't people know she's his wife or is she hidden away from everyone in town? Maybe it was a Pavlov reaction.  See Gopi - shout.  See Gopi - shout.   We need to train him to See Gopi - smile, kiss her and say "I Love You!.  See Gopi - smile, kiss her and say "I Love You!."  Rinse, repeat.

But no, he opened his mouth...and did what he always does. <sigh>

I really liked it when he forgot himself and had that eye lock with her!!!  But we really need him to  change and not get angry right after he forgets himself.    Of course he could take that anger out on someone else not GOPI!!!! 

Yes like the pavlov idea...he is already drooling when he sees her! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Ahem looked like a lost sheep when he entered the venue.

Girls ran ahem over and made him drop his mobile but no anger and  he said nevermind , seriously what what up with ahem at that point, he usually throws a wobbly.

wonderful eye lock, no fear in gopi's eyes and a completely lost in gopi look from ahem but then gopi turned away and ahem got angry squeezing the life out of that bechara mobile. Good job jigar turned up and ahem didn't get a chance to spurt further abuse.

Chaudhrytm-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Angelic, hehehe bechara cel. Aham was like abt to kill it coz gopi turned her face. Bt i njoyed that scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top