RBO 20th Oct-Written/Vdo Update!

Posted: 13 years ago
====
====

Gosh I totally forgot I was updating.😆Sorry guys but today the update will be short and to the point.

RBO Update -20th October

Part-1

Shan enters his room and sees Khanak sleeping on his bed.He is thinking to himself that she is looking so sweet and relaxed( huh obviously she hasn't even confessed so she will obviously sleep araam se,wake her up and throw her out,DLG's( Dhulwadi gang) ke saath rahenge toh usko akal aa jayegi). Shan then realises that she is sleeping on the bed so peacefully when she should actually be tense.She has not even confessed but is araam se sleeping( I am with you Shan,so irritating). He said he will show her who is boss and  bangs the door( God Shan why??? You should have just carried her and put her in Hetal and Mangals room).😆 Shan very sarcastically apologises and says that he is sorry if he disturbed her and if he is not mistaken she was supposed to tell him something..He continues with his sarcasm and tells her to continue sleeping.Khanak says that it is late and that they should end the fight today.They can continue the fight tomorrow. Shan asks her if she thinks that he is playing some game with her which ends today and starts again tomorrow. Shan says that unless you say those three words you cannot sleep in the room( Shan please  don't say it , do it as well). He tries pulling the quilt from her and Khanak pulls it back saying that she can sleep  here coz she is his patni( plz director ji give her a variety of dialogues). She tells him that she cant sleep anywhere coz Akshay is sleeping on the sofa and  Sunil is in the guest room.Madhavi and Khushboo will not allow her to sleep with them.So should she sleep in the garden???.Shan tells her she can sleep wherever she wants,he doesn't care.Khanak tells him that since she can sleep anywhere she choses to sleep here and is about to go to sleep when Shan tells her to stop this nonsense.He says he is not Akshay and will take no insults.She tells him that respectable people don't insult and don't go around saying''..( she was going to say I love you). Shan tells her that he did not mean that she should go around telling everyone and she better not say those 3 words to anyone else( let her tell one person first Shan,telling everyone toh door ki baat hain). Shan asks her to complete her sentence as to what respectable girls do not say to respectable guys. Khanak tells him that what is going on in his mind they don't say and this doesn't happen where she lives( where did you live Khanak' Pluto????). Shan tells her where he lives things happen this way. Khanak says she cant do anything coz she is not from here.Shan tells her that if she is not from here then what she is doing in the room.She should leave.Khanak tells him not to talk to her this way. She says he has no shame and what will an abla nari do when her bhurtal pati asks her to leave the room especially when the whole sasural is against her. She is pretending to cry and act smart and stuff( God she is turning into such a drama queen).Shan comes close to her and tells her to stop this drama in front of him. Shan tells her that he will leave the room.Khanak tells him to go and to put off the lights before leaving( Gosh how does he tolerate this). He calls her  a cheater .He tells her that he is going to tell everyone that she is a cheater.Khanak as usual cannot understand the word.Shan refuses to translate and tells her that in the future when Khushboo laughs at her he will laugh aloud too.😆.Khanak say fine and she tells him to leave the room coz she is feeling sleepy and to put the lights off before leaving..Shan again warns her that he is leaving.She tells him not to forget to switch off the light. Shans leaves without switching off the light. Khanak is laughing.

Shan walks downstairs and is talking to himself.He says that he doesn't know what Khanak thinks of herself.He says that he is fed up of her( Shan I am in the same boat, I am totally fed up of her). 😡.He says that he will teach her a lesson and his voice starts echoing in the house.Shan is wondering why his voice is echoing .He says that Khanak will make him mad and the voice echos again.😆He wonders what is wrong with him.He sees Akshay sleeping on the couch and talking in his sleep. Shan sits next to him while Akshay is still talking in his sleep( lame). He suddenly gets up while sleeping and says that the animal in him has awoken( plz save me from this horror). 🤢.Shan asks Akshay the reason for him sleeping on the sofa.Akshay says he can do nothing coz his dad is in the guest room and his own bed is uncomfortable and feels that Khushboo has done it so that she can take out the life out of him( ok I seriously want to fastforward this). Akshay asks Shan what he is doing downstairs and Shan cooly directs the reason to "Women".Shan tells him that all three of them are in this position coz of their 3 wives and wonders why God made women( Hoyie how would you have been born then ,Idiot. C'mon Shan not all women are like Khanak). Akshay says that he should not be worried coz Khanak is really nice, and she doesn't fight with him.Infact among all 3 women she is the best.Shan agrees and is about to tell Akshay the reason why he left the room.He chucks it  and tells Akshay to share with him his sad story.Akshay tells Shan that coz he gave him the idea to be a man and stuff and he bought it,this is the reason he is sleeping on the sofa today.Shan tells him he told him to be a man but not to shout.It was his problem he did not read the letters.And Akshay goes on with his Khusboo anthem saying that he hates her and he cant believe she did this to him and Blah blah blah. Khushboo is in her room with her facepack on and is as usual singing the Akshay anthem' I hate him ,how could he do this to me ,Blah Blah Blah.😆Madhavi is also in the room sharing and laughing at her misery( Gosh these 2 women love to share rooms).😆Akshay goes on complaining to Shan about Khusboo's letters which are not letters actually but a boring biography.( Ok I am really hating this Khushboo talk).He wonders if any normal person could read 20 letters and why would anyone read especially when all negative things have been said about them.Khush is in her room taking off her face pack and going on with her Akshay anthem again( I am not going to say this in detail or I will go insane'.it is the usual cursing cursing and more cursing).On the other hand the anthem is still going on from Akshays side( same old same old).He is comparing himself to a halwa and throws a few words in about Khush's weight-conscious nature and how she would not even touch sugar,forget Halwa.(Ok the anthem is still going on back and forth and I have given up now,In between their anthem they are even promoting Ektas new show My Oh My).. In between Khanak comes down stairs and Shan doesn't let go of the opportunity to insult her indirectly.Akshay tells him that Khanak is a good wife and Shan tells him that we always feel that others wives are better but only he knows how Khanak actually is.He calls her an akdoo.Khanak is listening to all this and is irritated.Akshay tells him to shut up and demands to know the problem between them.Shan tells him that the problem is the 3 words.Khanak is pretending to pour water.Shan tells Akshay that he has been telling her since when to say the 3 words but now these words have become a big problem in his life.Khanak is overhearing this and Shan asks him if it is so difficult to say those 3 words.

Khanak is in the kitchen and wonders why Shan is so akdoo.She says that he knows that I cant say it coz I am getting embarrassed( God, just save it Khanak).Khush enters( she needs to hydrate herself after her facepack treatment I think). 😆Khushboo wonders why it is so difficult for Akshay to say the 3 words.Khanak and she have a covo. Khanak tells Khush that Akshay always tells her those 3 words and yet she wants to hear it. Khusboo is still at it with the akshay anthem( for details look above).😆 Khanak tells her that Shan wants to hear the same.Akshay asks Shan why is it so difficult for Khanak to say the 3 words.Shan tells him that Khank is very simple and hence it is tough for her to say it.Khanak tells Khushboo that it is difficult for her to say the 3 words and asks her for her help( Khanak let me remind you that this is the same woman who tried to ruin your marriage and you are asking her for help,?? ,what is wrong with you?,have you forgotten to act like a grown-up or should I teach you). Khushboo refuses to help saying that although Shan is Akkies bro he is faster in all these matters.Khanak tells her that Shan isn't that way and since he has said the 3 words,he has a right to hear it as well.Akshay and Shan are still having their neverending convo and Akshay is still at it with his neverending anthem. 😆

Part 2 and Part 3

Finally Finally their scene ends with Shan willing to give Akkie an image make over so Khush can feel insecure.He tells him that the least importance you give a person the more insecure they will feel( he is obviously referring to the method he is going to follow with Khanak soon). He tells Shan to stop giving him stupid ideas coz if today he is on the sofa,then tomorrow he will be sharing space with Harilal.😆Shan tries to tempt Akkie again to take his image makeover idea.Akkie is left thinking.

Shan is outside his room and is in 2 minds whether to enter or not.He enters the room finally and is searching for Khanak. Khanak walks out of the bathroom and asks him what he is looking for.Shan tells her he is looking for nothing.Khanak tells him that she will ask him another question and asks him what he is doing in this room.Shan tells her that she has no right to ask him that question coz this is his room.Khanak tells him that she knows it is his room and reminds him that she is his wife and that is the reason she is in the room.They have even fought about this and she has won the fight. She tells him to let her sleep.Shan tells her to go ahead but says even he is feeling sleepy and that the room is his as well.Khanak tells him that he can surely sleep here.Shan changes his mind and says that he doesn't want to sleep now and that his mood has changed.Khanak asks him why he would not want to sleep as it is 11:00 in the night and what could he want to do?.Shan tells her that he doesn't want to answer her every question and he has no intention of speaking to her.Khanak says it's fine and tries to go to sleep.Shan tells her that she cant sleep coz he needs to exercise.Khnak wonders why he wants to exercise so late and wonders if he has gone mad( like her i guess)

Precap: Same like the one yesterday.

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
Sweeeeeets! Thanks for the update!!! As always loved your comments in between!!! rocking! Hugs.. Btw, about making khanak insecure... you are right... he might be thinking about that...hmmmm...
I suggest they think less and get to the point for heaven's sake this is annoying.😆
awesome update sharmida...loved the episode shaan akii superb
 khanak to cute but high time sweety just say it

Say it now Khanak, then seal it with a kiss at the party!:)
ur right sharmida, it was all funny in da beginning, but its gettin on my nerves nw wid khanak's '"i am a small town girl, so i cnt say i luv u"
she should just say it already!!!!
nd all tht scren time wasted on akkiboo nd the letter, the letter is gettin too much attention! supportin actors award should presented to it, nd lets nt forget the halwa!!!😆
thnxs for the lovely update!!
niza
Thanks for the update 😊
Arey it was too cute when shan said-It wud be better for you if you did not say those three words to anyone else other than me!!!! Hai! Main mar gayi!
Thanks for the awesome update.

I think I would skip today episode, cause I'm not in the mood for khanak crap. Shaan should act like he don't care anymore to hear the 3 words, I bet you khanak will spit it out real fast.
Loved it Sehju!! :) Khanak lives in Pluto!! that line just made me go bonkers laughing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣