*~*Maryada Help Desk*~* (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 55

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Hey like this

[IMG] http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D-KXdMmfrlk/TJiPfc2W8eI/AAAAAAAAETM/keComO0nolg/s1600/Maryada+cast.jpg [/IMG]

it is not working again yaar. what is going on? can u please tell me what did do wrong. 

and thanks for the help. 

Edited by taman07 - 31 October 2010 at 3:34pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*Maryada Help Desk*~* (Page 8)" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@taman: You're leaving a space between the I and the M in the [/IMG] command. Just remove that space and it will work.Embarrassed

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
but still not coming out.  please help. 

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Oh and there's a space between [IMG] and http: AND between jpg and [/IM G] (I left this space between M and G right now so you can see the code, but you don't leave it because otherwise the code won't work)... You should remove those too.. Basically there should be NO space in the entire command anywhere..Embarrassed

Edited by -Fivr- - 31 October 2010 at 3:39pm

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
i have one more question so i can't  put my things post so i went try the Google image and it works , but i want what is the rules for putting images up?
  can u please go visit the pic gallery and tell me the pic i just try from Google is it alright to put the pic up? because i don't want get in trouble , u know what i mean. 

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
^^ I'm not sure which pictures you're talking about? The episode pictures..?

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
the last pic in gallery where u can reply too.

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
That picture's fine, but since it is not a creation made by you you can't put it in the Creations Gallery. But you can put it in the Picture Gallery instead (the one were you can't comment)..Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Maryada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.