Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

India-Forums

   

What makes KMH special? (edt) (Page 7)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 7435

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Aanchi

Originally posted by shibz

awe...Anchal...it was lovely readin your post...!! Hug u listed out soo many beautiful scenes...!!Clap yaadein taaza kar diya... btw..Capricorns itne bhi unromantic nahi hoteWinkWinkbut Arjun tho bohat hi romantic niklaLOL

@Aarohi...aww...shoo shweet...!! btw wen wil u edit your post?! Evil SmileTongueLOL
Awe Shibz...EmbarrassedLOL..claps fo me....LOL...
yeah Capricons itne bhi unromantic nahi hote..TongueEmbarrassed...Arjun toh sach mein romantic punji nikla...EmbarrassedBlushingHeart....Gossip Aunty ko bhi nahi choda usne...WinkROFL
ROFLROFL...btw remember Arjun's expressions in dis cene..so cute...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....Arohi calling him unromantic LOL..n he LOL....."i think humein kiss kar lena chahiye"......ROFLROFLROFL...den hum diff type ke couple hain.......LOLROFL
i kno that was really sweet n innocent...LOLLOLLOLawe..i miss dose KMH days...our adorabl Punji...Heart we cud connect soo well wit 'em... KMH needs a huge round of applause..!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
kmh2 mein I want Arjun to be bindaas from the beginning,   he shld not be asking this time Wink
@anchal --kmh ke saare scenes ko likh diya ...LOL 
 
betn guys what do u want  to see in kmh this season.  
 


Edited by kavyasam - 23 October 2010 at 5:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 19988

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Aanchi

Awe Shibz...EmbarrassedLOL..claps fo me....LOL...
yeah Capricons itne bhi unromantic nahi hote..TongueEmbarrassed...Arjun toh sach mein romantic punji nikla...EmbarrassedBlushingHeart....Gossip Aunty ko bhi nahi choda usne...WinkROFL
ROFLROFL...btw remember Arjun's expressions in dis cene..so cute...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....Arohi calling him unromantic LOL..n he LOL....."i think humein kiss kar lena chahiye"......ROFLROFLROFL...den hum diff type ke couple hain.......LOLROFL
i kno that was really sweet n innocent...LOLLOLLOLawe..i miss dose KMH days...our adorabl Punji...Heart we cud connect soo well wit 'em... KMH needs a huge round of applause..!!!Clap
kmh2 mein I want Arjun to be bindaas from the beginning,   he shld not be asking this time Wink
@anchal --kmh ke saare scenes ko likh diya ...LOL 
 
betn guys what do u want  to see in kmh this season.  
 
@bold: me too...WinkTongueLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHAnchi.-sanju-kavyasam-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Joined: 08 November 2009
Posts: 4012

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Aanchi

Originally posted by shibz

awe...Anchal...it was lovely readin your post...!! Hug u listed out soo many beautiful scenes...!!Clap yaadein taaza kar diya... btw..Capricorns itne bhi unromantic nahi hoteWinkWinkbut Arjun tho bohat hi romantic niklaLOL

@Aarohi...aww...shoo shweet...!! btw wen wil u edit your post?! Evil SmileTongueLOL
Awe Shibz...EmbarrassedLOL..claps fo me....LOL...
yeah Capricons itne bhi unromantic nahi hote..TongueEmbarrassed...Arjun toh sach mein romantic punji nikla...EmbarrassedBlushingHeart....Gossip Aunty ko bhi nahi choda usne...WinkROFL
ROFLROFL...btw remember Arjun's expressions in dis cene..so cute...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....Arohi calling him unromantic LOL..n he LOL....."i think humein kiss kar lena chahiye"......ROFLROFLROFL...den hum diff type ke couple hain.......LOLROFL
i kno that was really sweet n innocent...LOLLOLLOLawe..i miss dose KMH days...our adorabl Punji...Heart we cud connect soo well wit 'em... KMH needs a huge round of applause..!!!Clap
kmh2 mein I want Arjun to be bindaas from the beginning,   he shld not be asking this time Wink
@anchal --kmh ke saare scenes ko likh diya ...LOL 
 
betn guys what do u want  to see in kmh this season.  
 
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL....Kavya i could hav given more...but dis much is enough for dis post....!!SleepySleepyLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMH-sanju-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009
Posts: 19988

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Anchal...u gave one more important point...'FRESHNESS' how cud i forgetAngryEmbarrassed

n hey guyz..we kno dat KMH had amazin dialogues...list out some of 'em...:)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

na3oomtyLindaxXxAnchi.-sanju-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Joined: 08 November 2009
Posts: 4012

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Hey guys I hav sum VMs to share........Tongue






Edited by Aanchi - 26 October 2010 at 7:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMH-sanju-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 7435

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Anchal...u gave one more important point...'FRESHNESS' how cud i forgetAngryEmbarrassed

n hey guyz..we kno dat KMH had amazin dialogues...list out some of 'em...:)
wow there are so many will post my favs here later. 
 
 
'kaise mein apni duniya chodke mumbai aa gaya ek ladki ke liye .. kaise puri duniya ko meri khabar thi..sivai usko jo meri duniya thi'
 
In short I like almost all of Arjun's dialouges,  even one liners like .
 
'kaha jaa rahi ho tum' -when she is abt to meet ks after he is shot, one line has so many enquiries.
'mujhe tumhe bahut battein batani hai' when the mu is cleared, he has talk to her now.
'ye shaadi mat karo' when he is assuming she might marry salil LOL
'is arohi ki bacchi ko dikhaunga' when dk promises to teach salsa
'u said yes to him' all his frustration put up in one line
 
Arohis confession dialouges
 
 
will edit again LOL
 
'
 
 


Edited by kavyasam - 28 October 2010 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 7435

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
guys try to keep this thread in first page  .
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 7435

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Love you KMH amazing show that left us a beautiful experience

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
guys this news makes khm end news sure

Author: smrite   Replies: 5   Views: 786

smrite 5 786 15 September 2009 at 5:00am by aish_punk
why ekta kapoor makes serial when she cant protect

Author: hassan.raza   Replies: 1   Views: 650

hassan.raza 1 650 14 September 2009 at 9:36pm by lody
he makes me cry always....:-(

2

Author: ekcrew   Replies: 15   Views: 1069

ekcrew 15 1069 31 May 2009 at 2:58pm by rekhab25
This show makes no sense..!

2

Author: Arsh_here   Replies: 11   Views: 838

Arsh_here 11 838 12 May 2009 at 7:26am by Simi939
this show makes me cry soooo much..

Author: KMH_Arjuhi   Replies: 9   Views: 600

KMH_Arjuhi 9 600 06 May 2009 at 10:07pm by MEOW

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index