Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Well done..Clap love your romantic writing about KMH and lovely vmEmbarrassed Everything was so unique in this serial of Ekta's.. the crew,  music background and story..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes KMH special? (edt) (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MitEssH

Groupbie

MitEssH

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Now Wat Vl I Say..Mor....U ppl hv said it all ..Evrthin ...... M Js Speechless.....Promos ..Music..Story...Song...Title....Dialogues..... Evrthin Wer js UNIQUE.....Beautiful..Amazin.....OUT OF DS WORLD.....Kmh mein Sab Kuchh Best evr Tha...D Only Amzin Bestt Beautiful Show Evr on INDIAN IDIOT Box..Mad by Ekta ..Kmh jaisa Na Koi Tha Aur Na hi Sayad Hoga.........BT Is sab Ko Sab Aur Kmh ko SPECIAL...Banane Wale ...JO HAI.......WO HAI Sirf Ek .....KARANIKA........Karan Kritika..n der ..PHENOMENAL...Chemistry.....K BEENA....Kmh Kmh Na hota.....AUR....Koi ITNA....Krazzy Na hota Aaj Itna KMH k Liye...Kmh iz ..D Only SHOW I LOVD LYK KRAZZY .in my HOL LIFE....Bcz of ...KARAN Kritika...Dey r js OUT OF DS Earth ........Jaan OF KMH....FR....ME....Der iz only One ...r KARANIKA....Dey mak KMH Mor den Special....Ye DONO K Amazin Chemistry..hi Kafi hai...
...KMH mein SAB Bestt Tha....Beautifully Told story ...BT....Agenn AGAR...KARAN KRITZ.....Na hote...TO SAB BEDUM...Aur BEJAAN hota...HUM ITNI Had...Tak...KMH k Liye Krazzy Na hote........KARANIKA.....No words to Describ dem...N DER...CHEMISTRY..........Ye Dono Jab bhi Aur Jahan Bhi SAATH Aate hai....Wahan AAG Laga Dete hai.......MAGIC Creat Kar Dete hai.....UNBEATBALE....Jodi...Evr.......

Edited by MitEssH - 22 October 2010 at 5:09am

Anjalii...xXxshibz-AriaNe-

MitEssH

Groupbie

MitEssH

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Karan KRITIKA. 1 Nov se..Fir se Jab SAATH Mein....Aayenge......EK Naya...ITIHAAS...banayenge.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx-AriaNe-

MitEssH

Groupbie

MitEssH

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
ArJuN ArOHi...Jab MIL jaayenge...EK NAYA....Itihaas Banayenge.....VL CREATE History On Tv Screen...Agen Wid,..Der..MAGICAL..Hott SizZzlin Amzin CHEMISTRY....N Gonaa Sett D Screeen On Fire on TV Frm Nov 1...

Edited by MitEssH - 22 October 2010 at 5:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Originally posted by shibz

he he Thanx sanju...Embarrassed

no need.........jus d truth.......LOL
it also luks very pretty....sinc its soo colourful.......hehe..u usd mine, anjali's n aanchal's colour.....4got olly's n pranii's......LOL....i kno u din do it on purpose......LOL....bt i jus noticed.....LOL

did i use your shade?D'oh if u see carefully its not xactly your greenTongueTongue also where is Anchal's?D'ohLOL i used Anjali's though..Tongue
well chec the post above the promos on the 1st page..i hav used both olly n your colors
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-Anjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Thanx rianaEmbarrassed

@Mitesh.thanx...u gave another unique point..
The Dialogues...!!!Clap

-sanju-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
What makes KMH special....

Well, the best thing about KMH according to me is probably it was a PERFECT love story between the protagonists. By this I mean that the love story between Arjun and Arohi had all the perfect elements to make it successful. To start off with, their chemistry was just amazing. Secondly, the entire cast was just amazing in terms of both acting and looks. And thirdly it was short and simple and Ekta did not drag it to long which saved the show from losing its unique element. Because the more a show is dragged, the more disgusted you feel to watch it. And yes, one reason why this is so special to me its because it has made me believe in love again and that you can love someone to such an extent that you can actually say this... "Ek Dil Ke Liye Duniya Dedo, Bas Itni Mohabbat Hai... Ek Pal Ke Liye Zindagi Dedo, Bas Itni Mohabbat Hai"

Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 22 October 2010 at 7:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMH-sanju-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I was thinking of which scene I like the most,  there are soo many.  terrace wala , fire escape, salsa, the dharmender - hema oneLOL, the slip n catch one in the office arey aise tho I will mention all the scenes..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMH-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top