Advice Corner

A good man is hard to find

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

onlinekk

onlinekk

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged

A good man is hard to find

A good man is hard to find.(Montreal Canadiens)

You always get the other kind (Pittsburgh Penguins #87 Sidney Crosby Black ) 

Just when you think that he is your pal(2010 Olympic Team Canada #29 FLEURY Red Newest)

You look for him and find him fooling 'round some other gal.(Indianapolis Colts)

Then you rave, you even crave. (New York Rangers #11 Mark Messier Blue)

To see him laying in his grave.(Quebec Nordiques Joe Sakic #19 CCM Throwback Blue)

So, if your man is nice, take my advice and hug him in the morning, kiss him ev'ry night,(NFL)

Give him plenty lovin', treat him right.(2010 Olympic Team Canada #1 Roberto Luongo Red)

For a good man nowadays is hard to find, a good man nowadays is hard to find.(New York Giants)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A good man is hard to find" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top