Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
kind of surprising statement from abhay

i know the film gave little scope to abhay, but i love him in this film and i also loved the film, sonam still needs to learn acting from her papa but all in all i liked it it was a good time pass film
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find it hilarious when people quoting me AND ONCE AGAIN ASSUMING i called Abhay Ghatiya and Neech for him giving his opinion on AISHA..The 'REAL' Reason was why is he bringing aisha now? WHy after 3 months? And for member first READ, THINK and then GIVE YOUR DAMN VERDICT ON ME. And yes Aisha isn't about clothes, makeup or perfect shoes. It's about friendship, love and how Arjun changes Aisha life, where HE HIMSELF is confused in the (just as he's in real lifeπŸ˜†). He has got all the publicity he wanted or wished for. But still somehow i feel abhay can't say such words when he have so much respect to kapoor sisters. Abhay is very close to Rhea and Sonam, and don't think he could abuse that friendship into some business.

P.S. I never called him Ghatiya and Neech..i said he couldn't be those..if you assuming i did..then Carry on..after all some of memebrs here loves wasting their time and mind as well.

Edited by preity*zinta - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i guess that is the problem with creative people... πŸ˜›

even Naseerunddin Shah complains of some movies that he did... but it was his choice to do at that time, wasn't it... if you want to be part of an out and out commercial movie willingly, you should take what comes with the package...

and perhaps, the commercial movies are not exactly satisfying to the creative people of the world, but they do bring publicity and good money... surely, Abhay knew that... still, his choice...

but honestly, the underhanded insults are unwarranted for... and some people really shouldn't try to act so self righteous when it's obvious what their words are intended for... i don't know why people waste their time in defending their posts, when their meaning is quite clear...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   anywhos, to each their own...!!

p.s.  nothing against Naseer or Abhay... just saying...!!  
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zareena

I find it hilarious when people quoting me AND ONCE AGAIN ASSUMING i called Abhay Ghatiya and Neech for him giving his opinion on AISHA..The 'REAL' Reason was why is he bringing aisha now? WHy after 3 months? And for BLIND member first READ, THINK and then GIVE YOUR DAMN VERDICT ON ME. And yes Aisha isn't about clothes, makeup or perfect shoes. It's about friendship, love and how Arjun changes Aisha life, where HE HIMSELF is confused in the (just as he's in real lifeπŸ˜†). He has got all the publicity he wanted or wished for. But still somehow i feel abhay can't say such words when he have so much respect to kapoor sisters. Abhay is very close to Rhea and Sonam, and don't think he could abuse that friendship into some business.

P.S. I never called him Ghatiya and Neech..i said he couldn't be those..if you assuming i did..then Carry on..after all some of memebrs here loves wasting their time and mind as well.

Before calling anyone blind u better chk n reply ! i quoted n replied taking in account ur "assumption" onlyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ... n not calling names to members actually helps u knw coz u may be blissfully unaware but othr ppl also knw how to reply bak !πŸ˜›

U knw real actors dun actually want publicity for jst being in a hig end movie ! appreciation for thr acting helps a lot  n sadly he got very little to showcase his acting powress in AishaπŸ˜›

He din say a word against Sonam or Rhea .. he jst accepted his folly ! Big deal !πŸ˜›

Edited by reha_rm - 13 years ago
xfinity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

Kind of surprised no one has broken out my least favourite phrases yet, so I'll do the honors:

..but but he's just being HAWNEST, truthful, genuine, authentic, real, etc etc . People are just so used to the sugarcoating of Bollywood, they can't appreciate his honesty! and so on.

Or wait, is it just the likes of Kareena, Kajol and Sonam who are allowed to be "honest"?
- - - - -

Anyhow, Abhay didn't really say anything that merits the flak he's getting on here. The only direct quote Abhay makes on Aisha is "I won't take chances with films like Aisha anymore". He doesn't specify what type of film Aisha is, just says he won't take a chance with them without going into reasons. The other sentence "All that's superficial but as an actor, I don't have much say" is without context. What exactly in these two sentences warrants being called a low-life scum who is supposedly degrading Aisha's team? Talk about over-reacting.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† True that. Abhay is very outspoken and honest. We're just used to Bolly actors being 'diplomatic'  and honestly, I'm glad he won't be taking 'any chances' with such mentioned genres. Aisha was an appalling adaptation of EMMA. Sigh! what can I say-- Don't mess with the classics!!!!
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
If Abhay thinks he wasted his time, then why did he act in this film? No one forced him, that was totally his choice!Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zareena

I find it hilarious when people quoting me AND ONCE AGAIN ASSUMING i called Abhay Ghatiya and Neech for him giving his opinion on AISHA..The 'REAL' Reason was why is he bringing aisha now? WHy after 3 months? And for member first READ, THINK and then GIVE YOUR DAMN VERDICT ON ME. And yes Aisha isn't about clothes, makeup or perfect shoes. It's about friendship, love and how Arjun changes Aisha life, where HE HIMSELF is confused in the (just as he's in real lifeπŸ˜†). He has got all the publicity he wanted or wished for. But still somehow i feel abhay can't say such words when he have so much respect to kapoor sisters. Abhay is very close to Rhea and Sonam, and don't think he could abuse that friendship into some business.

πŸ˜•πŸ˜• First make outlandish remarks and then u find it hilarious about people having quoted you? πŸ˜•   We know that u didnt call Abhay Ghatiya and Neech but u stated -- woh itna Ghatiya and Neech nahi ho sakta. Had he said those wud he be Ghatiya and Neech then? At least u were indicating that way  (Now dont DENY this)  :| :| :|  Why would it make him such anyway even if he had commented? He said what he felt and be it after 3 FREAKING MONTHS (since u were stressing so much on it πŸ˜• ). People complain about the movies they've done before even a decade after. So what's the big fuss? Do you go teem your remarks on every actor who claim their so so movie was a mistake?? Why Aisha?

P.S. And u seem to be more concerned about those who 'you thought left IF'  πŸ˜†  I wonder why πŸ₯±   It's an open forum. People are free to come and go.  Please dont stress urself out thinking about other members. πŸ˜†
Edited by sakura_ - 13 years ago
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ffkhan

If Abhay thinks he wasted his time, then why did he act in this film? No one forced him, that was totally his choice!

Yes, it was his choice and he is repenting now. πŸ˜† Thank god for that. Claiming that it was a mistake is not a crime either :|
Edited by sakura_ - 13 years ago
SanGad2Survive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whatttt!!! whyyyy!!! Abhayyy!!!! u & sonam were adorable I aisha. Hope 2 see them 2gather in near future.
😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sakura_

Yes, it was his choice and he is repenting now. πŸ˜† Thank god for that. Claiming that it was a mistake is not a crime either :|

Exactly, sure he made a choice, sure he went in with his eye open. And sure he is human, so as one he is allowed to regret and vent about his mistakes. If all of us made perfect choices all the time and never made mistakes, we would all be happy and successful 24-7 rest of our lives! But clearly, we're not.

@Shadowkisses: Thanks for bringing up the "honesty" part, did not even cross my mind. When Sona darling calls Shobha De a po*n writer, she is just being honest and defending herself. But when abhay recalls and regrets his mistakes and decides to never repeat them again, he becomes ghatiya and neech. Wah....itna double standards kyu hai mere bhai?πŸ˜†

Also, people can argue with me all they want but the main focus was on clothes throughout the publiity, lets not deny the obvious. Some people focus on box office goldmine Katrina to publicize their movies and some people focus on diors and chanels. Heck...does the majority of Indian audience that lives in rural areas even understand Diors and chanels....why even bother???? At least Katrina is an eye candy. πŸ˜†
Edited by xetaxeta - 13 years ago