Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sheenu32

Goldie

sheenu32

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
I was just wondering if is it just me or everyone else too thats falling in love with this couple..
i meen they are sooooooooooooo cute:Day Dreaming and Tej is totally a killerTongue love his smile and his innocence.. and toasty LOL she is soo cute.. i love what she wore.. the saari was soo pretty
i think this couple will become one of the memorable one..wat do u say guys?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is it just me?" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jasmin_N

Jasmin_N

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I hope so, my whole family was literally at the edge of their seats waiting for this drama to come on tv. Only time will tell how Tej and Toasty will do. But their adorableness will definetly win over everyones hearts, for sure.

shanak.hot

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
they r surely a cute pair 

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
i am not head over heels for the couple but i love watchin the show and i am sure i wud fall for this couple soonStern Smile

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Nah i totally agree with u. I'm in the same boat. Im already in love with this couple. I think they are adorable and i love their chemistry. Can't wait to watch more of them and see how the story develops.

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
looks like a good show...lets see how it goes

shanak.hot

xXxrachnaxXx

xXxrachnaxXx

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
yeaa..i also loved toasty's saree and loook soo cute loving the show now but i hope it stays that way...

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I also think they make a good couple.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.