*||*SBS Articles Archive::NO COMMENTS*||* - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Sargun Mehta admits that she and actor Ravi Dubey are a couple to Neha Maheshwri

They met on the sets of Karol Bagh and hit it off instantly. Actors Sargun Mehta currently seen in Siddharth Tewary's Phulwa and Ravi Dubey of Saas Bina Sasural fame soon graduated from just friends to lovers, but chose to keep their relationship under wraps. Sargun finally opened up to BT.

"It's been about five months since we started dating. There was no official proposal from either side. We studied each other's silence and knew that there was something more than just friendship." Talking about her beau, a lovestruck Sargun says, "I like everything about him. The only thing that irritates me about him is that while I am busy talking to him, he usually continuously stares at the wall. And when I ask him if he is even interested in listening to me, he tells me that he heard each and every word and he repeats whatever I speak just to prove the same.

He is cute, kiddish and gentlemanly at the same time." The actress, who was a total romantic before she met Ravi, is a complete non-romantic now. She says that Ravi is a born 'unromantic' and cannot surprise her with flowers or gifts. "The only time he got me flowers was when I was angry at him. I am not a flower person but I like surprises which Ravi hardly springs on me." This couple is a self proclaimed movie buff and loves to catch up on movies during their free time. "But, we never go alone. We are always accompanied by friends from our respective shows Karol Bagh and Saas Bina Sasural." Well, remember that two's company, three's a crowd!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Yes--we-are-in-love-Sargun-Mehta/articleshow/9993317.cms
And the winner amongst Tej and Pashu is...

Apparently, Pashupati wins in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasural...

Anchal Sabarwal as Damini in Saas Bina Sasural

Anchal to don Damini to bring Ved- Nitika together...

Rucha Gujarati to enter ''Saas Bina Sasural''

Rucha Gujarati to enter ''Saas Bina Sasural''

New Delhi, Dec 27 (IANS) TV actress Rucha Gujarati, known for shows like ''Bhabhi'' and ''Kkusum'', will enter as a new character in popular show ''Saas Bina Sasural''.

New Delhi, Dec 27 (IANS) TV actress Rucha Gujarati, known for shows like 'Bhabhi' and 'Kkusum', will enter as a new character in popular show 'Saas Bina Sasural'.

'Saas Bina Sasural' is based on the story of a young woman, Tanya, whose in-laws' house consists of seven men, and no mother-in-law. She is married to Tej, the third son of Chhedilal Chaturvedi.

Rucha's character will be named Rhea and she will essay the role of Chhedilal's friend's daughter, who comes to marry his second son, Ved, a confirmed bachelor, who has fallen in love with Tanya's friend, Nikita.

Rucha's character will be introduced Monday.

'Saas Bina Sasural' comes on Sony.

(click on the link)I'm very short tempered-Aishwarya Sakhuja

Edited by SBSRocks - 11 years ago