Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

*||*SBS Articles Archive::NO COMMENTS*||* (Page 3)

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Aishwarya Sakhuja from Saas Bina Sasuraal is taller than her screen husband Ravi Yadav which gives him a complex.

Saas Bina Sasuraal is perhaps the only male-dominated daily soap which is so popular with the audiences. Aishwarya Sukhuja who plays Toastie is the only female character in a sasuraal which has only males – and seven of them.

She plays an understanding bahu in the serial who has a strong hold on the men in the family. But off screen it's just the opposite. A unit-hand from the show says, "Ravi Yadav (who plays her husband Tej) and Shraman Jain (who plays Prachin, the second youngest brother) keep pulling her leg in between the shoot". However even Aishwarya finds her way to get even.

The fact that Aishwarya Sakhuja is taller than her screen husband Tej is enough to put him in a spot. "The main lead Ravi Yadav gets a complex while giving media interviews because he always looks shorter than Aishwarya", adds the unit-member.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Aishwarya-is-taller-than-her-husband/articleshow/7988085.cms
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Aishwarya Sakhuja, who lost her mother seven years back, prays on Mother's Day that she be around her, all her life.

Aishwarya Sakhuja is presently ruling the small screen with her indelible charm in the TV show Saas Bina Sasuraal . The actress has no mother-in-law in her reel life and unfortunately her mom is no more by her side in real life.

The actress who lost her mother seven years back says, "Each and every day that I could spend with her as her daughter, holds a special place in my heart – be it sharing Maggi from the same plate or sneaking out of our house to eat pani puri ".

"Every mother's day makes my belief stronger that she is the one responsible for all the good things happening to me", says Aishwarya on an emotional note. "This Mother's Day, I can't gift her anything but ask her instead to be around me, all my life".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mom-be-around-me-always-Aishwarya/articleshow/8187914.cms
divs05 Newbie
divs05
divs05

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
hey plz tell wts going to hppn nxt in saas bina sasural... its been lng since no updte hs been dne on dt show..Smile
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Aishwarya Sakhuja
What is your idea of the perfect romance?
My idea of a perfect romance does not necessarily involve flowers and chocolates. If my man is caring enough to pick me up from the sets of my show without having to ask him, that would be really romantic.

Which are the qualities that your ideal man should have?
Does the ideal man even exist? (laughs) Honestly, he should be understanding and should accept me with my pros and cons. He should not expect me to change myself in anyway. It will be great if we are that compatible.
Aishwarya Sakhuja
How would you want him to woo you?
He should not play the tricks that men usually play. Beating around the bush is not okay with me. He should be straightforward if he likes me and tell me on my face that he is interested in me. Not just that, he should do something about it and make me feel special.
Aishwarya Sakhuja
How would the perfect date be?
The perfect date will definitely involve a dinner and a movie. I am a big foodie and he should take me to a place that serves good food. Even a roadside thela will do as long as the food is tasty. I am also a movie buff and will watch even an old film as long as it is good. So it does not really matter whether he takes me for the colour version of Mughal-e-Azam or the latest release, Pirates of the Caribbean. Both kind of movies are okay with me.
Aishwarya Sakhuja
Which is your favourite love story and why?
My mom and dad's love story is my favourite. I have seen them face hardships as well as having a good time together. Theirs makes the perfect love story.
Aishwarya Sakhuja
Which romantic movie has touched your heart?
It has to be Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. I loved the way Aamir Khan wooed Juhi Chawla in that movie. They made the cutest onscreen pair.
Aishwarya Sakhuja
Who was your first crush?
My first crush was Aamir Khan yet again. I remember writing so many letters to him but unfortunately he never replied. However that did not deter me as I kept writing romantic letters to him.
Aishwarya Sakhuja
Which is the most memorable mushy scene from your show Saas Bina Sasuraal?
There are lots of scenes to choose from but the one that I recall right now is the scene where I reveal to Tej about how I fell in love with him. I remind him that he used to come to meet me with broken shirt buttons and keep calling him tuta button wala ladka (laughs).

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Aishwarya-gets-romantic&aid=2870
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Ravi Dubey currently seen as Tej Prakash Chaturvedi in Saas Bina Sasural has lost 15 kgs by following a strict diet. But the problem is that he is finding it difficult to maintain it, given his tendency to gain weight.

So, he has found a new method to keep his health in check by running from pillar to post. He runs daily from his sets in Madh Island to a suburban mall, which is approximately six kilometres away. He feels gymming is fine, but his tight schedule leaves him with no time to hit it, so running is the best way to maintain his weight. He believes in attaining an athletic body and is not obsessed with the idea of having six or eight packs.

He reveals, "I was 80 kgs before and now I am maintaining a healthy 65 kgs now. I have been following my routine for the last three months and the results are encouraging. Being in this profession one has to stay healthy. After all besides acting, good looks sell on TV." Keep running, dude!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ravi-Dubey-loses-it-to-maintain-it/articleshow/8571003.cms

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Malti's entry to clear the cloud for Toasty...

Malti to prove an eye opener for Chaturvedi family in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasural...

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Ravi Dubey who hails from Delhi and is essaying the role of Tej Prakash Chaturvedi in Saas Bina Sasural on Sony has lost 15kgs by following a strict diet.

But now the problem with Ravi is to maintain this ideal weight as he has a tendency to gain weight.

But losing weight wasn't an easy task for him. Daily from Madh Island set he used to run till the popular Mall of Malad which is nearly six kilometers.

There his driver used to wait with the car. He feels gymming is fine but there is not enough time to hit the gym so running is the best way to maintain your weight. "I feel that running is the best form of exercise.It is my obsession," he says. But with monsoons hitting the city, Ravi is scared of putting on weight again. "I can't run these days as monsoons are here and it rains all the time. As an alternative, I run indoors on the sets or wherever I get space," he adds.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/It-is-bhagam-bhag-for-Ravi/articleshow/8824891.cms
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Kavita Vaid to enter Saas Bina Sasural

Bua in the face of Kavita Vaid enters as a hope to Chaturvedi family in Sony TV's Saas Bina ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index