Page 1
Page   of 2

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

yes .......... SPS was about Jungli behavior brothers, and hulchul had different story , this show looks like mix of both , and pashu kind of remind me of this brother in Hulchul who is married but hides it from family 

ROFL I agree.. I think we might see that too.. I think that is why all the brothers are not even talking about the marriage. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any Ideas on why..? (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
thats what I was wondering too....I really want to know why it is so

my guess is that maybe the dad of the family lost all faith in women after the wife left him....because remember when Tej is talking to his mother's picture...there was no garland on her picture...so maybe she left him or divorced him or something and thats why the dad doesnt allow women in the house for the sons...and for the dadaji....his wife probably died of old age or something

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Truthfully, Ive been racking my brain and still have no answer..
I think like Tani91 said, maybe the mom left cause there isnt a garland on her picture. And yea, maybe its like the Akshay Kumar movie, but i dunno. I just hoping that this show turns out good cause it seems interesting.

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

thats what I was wondering too....I really want to know why it is so

my guess is that maybe the dad of the family lost all faith in women after the wife left him....because remember when Tej is talking to his mother's picture...there was no garland on her picture...so maybe she left him or divorced him or something and thats why the dad doesnt allow women in the house for the sons...and for the dadaji....his wife probably died of old age or something

But then why would her Photo be in the house? And why would tej talk to her?

I think its something else. 

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
According to the story synopsis, the chacha married a while ago and the woman was horrible and divorced in 18 months, so the whole family is wary of women. The thread is somewhere in the stickies.
Bubble

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

According to the story synopsis, the chacha married a while ago and the woman was horrible and divorced in 18 months, so the whole family is wary of women. The thread is somewhere in the stickies.
Bubble

i agree with you... i think she might have wanted to separate the family and when that did not work she might have divorced him and that's why they all hate women a they think any new women entering their house would try the same...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.