Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Any Ideas on why..? (Page 2)

Angelic_A IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

yes .......... SPS was about Jungli behavior brothers, and hulchul had different story , this show looks like mix of both , and pashu kind of remind me of this brother in Hulchul who is married but hides it from family 

ROFL I agree.. I think we might see that too.. I think that is why all the brothers are not even talking about the marriage. 
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
thats what I was wondering too....I really want to know why it is so

my guess is that maybe the dad of the family lost all faith in women after the wife left him....because remember when Tej is talking to his mother's picture...there was no garland on her picture...so maybe she left him or divorced him or something and thats why the dad doesnt allow women in the house for the sons...and for the dadaji....his wife probably died of old age or something
lovely_lady Goldie
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Truthfully, Ive been racking my brain and still have no answer..
I think like Tani91 said, maybe the mom left cause there isnt a garland on her picture. And yea, maybe its like the Akshay Kumar movie, but i dunno. I just hoping that this show turns out good cause it seems interesting.
Angelic_A IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

thats what I was wondering too....I really want to know why it is so

my guess is that maybe the dad of the family lost all faith in women after the wife left him....because remember when Tej is talking to his mother's picture...there was no garland on her picture...so maybe she left him or divorced him or something and thats why the dad doesnt allow women in the house for the sons...and for the dadaji....his wife probably died of old age or something

But then why would her Photo be in the house? And why would tej talk to her?

I think its something else. 
soapbubble IF-Dazzler
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
According to the story synopsis, the chacha married a while ago and the woman was horrible and divorced in 18 months, so the whole family is wary of women. The thread is somewhere in the stickies.
Bubble
-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

According to the story synopsis, the chacha married a while ago and the woman was horrible and divorced in 18 months, so the whole family is wary of women. The thread is somewhere in the stickies.
Bubble

i agree with you... i think she might have wanted to separate the family and when that did not work she might have divorced him and that's why they all hate women a they think any new women entering their house would try the same...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index