Posted: 13 years ago
Any wild guesses on why there isn't any women in Tej's family?

I mean this show kind of reminds me of the movie Hulchal.. where Akshay Khanna fells in love with Kareena yet can't marry her cause of his dad and etc..

Do you think the reason might be similar in this show too?

Comments..?

Haven't yet caught up with 2day's episode,so don't know if anything was revealed 2day regarding this....

I feel there might be something more to the Hulchul story...Seems like Tej is kinda afraid to tell about him and Toasty at home,maybe coz they won't permit him to marry...But I hope it's just not ONLY this!
This basis worked in Hulchul coz it was a short duration film...But here, we are watching a daily soap which might run for more than minimum 6 months atleast!So there should be something more to this,something catchy,which will create curiosity among viewers...πŸ˜‰
Maybe I'm expecting alot!😳 Lolz! Hope I don't get disappointed!πŸ˜›
I think its more about Satte pe satta than Hulchul. Lets see what happens in the coming episodes.
Originally posted by papia

I think its more about Satte pe satta than Hulchul. Lets see what happens in the coming episodes.

Ditto i agree with u on this , first precap made it clear .............

someone mentioned about females divide family or so , may be they had faced some problem earlier in life and dont want to take risk of seeing family broken into pieces . well not all females breaks houses πŸ˜†, may be the ladies of their family watched so many  K sopasπŸ˜‰ 
OMG am so confused. i just posted this in another thread 😲and for i thght i wud copy the answer and paste it here and i pressed. ctrl+v instead of C and i had to retype evrything .

now bak to topic ,here are my reasons:

t
ej was saying no gal was der in family since 14 yrs .πŸ€“

may b they had a gal child in the family who eloped or something?which may hv resulted in loss of reputation or family?

or may b they had another male member in family ,who just married some gal he liked and tht gal was the reason for ripping the family(brothers) apart.like she might hv forced her husbands to leav the family??

GR8 topic aman deeπŸ€—
BTW i had another guess with bhootni#8πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Edited by tanubie. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by papia

Ditto,agree with you...
Wasn't Satte pe Satta about Amitabh living with his brothers who are lacking manners etc.. yet Hulchul about Amrish talking a vow that no women will enter his house?

Edited by Angelic_A - 13 years ago
yes .......... SPS was about Jungli behavior brothers, and hulchul had different story , this show looks like mix of both , and pashu kind of remind me of this brother in Hulchul who is married but hides it from family 
Originally posted by JayaV

yes .......... SPS was about Jungli behavior brothers, and hulchul had different story , this show looks like mix of both , and pashu kind of remind me of this brother in Hulchul who is married but hides it from family 

ROFL I agree.. I think we might see that too.. I think that is why all the brothers are not even talking about the marriage. 
thats what I was wondering too....I really want to know why it is so

my guess is that maybe the dad of the family lost all faith in women after the wife left him....because remember when Tej is talking to his mother's picture...there was no garland on her picture...so maybe she left him or divorced him or something and thats why the dad doesnt allow women in the house for the sons...and for the dadaji....his wife probably died of old age or something