Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Any wild guesses on why there isn't any women in Tej's family?

I mean this show kind of reminds me of the movie Hulchal.. where Akshay Khanna fells in love with Kareena yet can't marry her cause of his dad and etc..

Do you think the reason might be similar in this show too?

Comments..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any Ideas on why..?" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Haven't yet caught up with 2day's episode,so don't know if anything was revealed 2day regarding this....

I feel there might be something more to the Hulchul story...Seems like Tej is kinda afraid to tell about him and Toasty at home,maybe coz they won't permit him to marry...But I hope it's just not ONLY this!
This basis worked in Hulchul coz it was a short duration film...But here, we are watching a daily soap which might run for more than minimum 6 months atleast!So there should be something more to this,something catchy,which will create curiosity among viewers...Wink
Maybe I'm expecting alot!Embarrassed Lolz! Hope I don't get disappointed!Tongue

saher_90

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I think its more about Satte pe satta than Hulchul. Lets see what happens in the coming episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

I think its more about Satte pe satta than Hulchul. Lets see what happens in the coming episodes.

Ditto i agree with u on this , first precap made it clear .............

someone mentioned about females divide family or so , may be they had faced some problem earlier in life and dont want to take risk of seeing family broken into pieces . well not all females breaks houses LOL, may be the ladies of their family watched so many  K sopasWink 

pigbelly4myfeet

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
OMG am so confused. i just posted this in another thread Shockedand for i thght i wud copy the answer and paste it here and i pressed. ctrl+v instead of C D'ohand i had to retype evrything . Wacko

now bak to topic ,here are my reasons:

t
ej was saying no gal was der in family since 14 yrs .Geek

may b they had a gal child in the family who eloped or something?which may hv resulted in loss of reputation or family?

or may b they had another male member in family ,who just married some gal he liked and tht gal was the reason for ripping the family(brothers) apart.like she might hv forced her husbands to leav the family??

GR8 topic aman deeHug
BTW i had another guess with bhootni#8TongueROFL

Edited by tanubie. - 20 October 2010 at 3:00am

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Tumhari Paakhi Forum Banner Contest

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

Ditto,agree with you...

BilliCat.

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Wasn't Satte pe Satta about Amitabh living with his brothers who are lacking manners etc.. yet Hulchul about Amrish talking a vow that no women will enter his house?

Edited by Angelic_A - 21 October 2010 at 7:31pm

BilliCat.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
yes .......... SPS was about Jungli behavior brothers, and hulchul had different story , this show looks like mix of both , and pashu kind of remind me of this brother in Hulchul who is married but hides it from family 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.Angelic_AJenifer.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.