Fan Fictions

PH-ff:Jag Diya Rasma Ishq Nahi Janta ~END~pg110 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 112

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
anuu2010 @ thanks dear for taking some time out and giving a look

nisha1984 @ have sent u a buddy request as soon as u addd u l get the pms regularly sweetheart

sweta2005@ there u go miss one liner m glad u came and read

angelina_angel@ thanks angelina i l cont soon

moon_mine @ have added u sweethearttt and i l updt soon thank uuu dear for reading

samrocking30 @ hey sam got a comment from u after so long will add u and cont soon

jasminerahul@ thanks jasmine glad u took out some time and read dear

sweetanu2314 @ thnkss forr liking dearr will updt soon nd pm u tc

thankssss

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 20 October 2010 at 10:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PH-ff:Jag Diya Rasma Ishq Nahi Janta ~END~pg110 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

atlast my darlin aishu is bck wid a bang...!! luv u aishu....yar/.....kya update diya yar..>!! was awsum....wa8in for nxt 2 c wht happenes ahead..!! thnku so much for da pm...!!
LUV U ONCE AGAIN AISHU....AUR AAISE HI UPDATE KARTE REHNA...!!
hello divaaaa and yeah m back after a long holiday lots of masti and dhoom dharaka and now m fresh to writeeeee and get new ideassss
i l be updting the c skecthing and story line soon and then will be the first chap and u dont need to thnk me for pms i dont get bored sending them hahahaha and i love u too darlingggg and i l updt ur fav false commitment soon

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeer_Chahat

amazing..loved it
so sad..rought tears to mu eyes...
and i hope prem reliaze soon that he loves her and can't live without her..:))
please continue asap
and please add me to ur Pm list...
aww i feel bad to mk u cry deAR HIHIHIH huh lets see who realizes whttt nd i l cont soon nd will add u in pm list tc

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

just one question.. what does the title mean.. i don't know what rasma meins.. is that jsut rasem..or customs?

did prem have an accident where he lost his memory? cuz then why'd he play with her and say he loves her? continue soon
rasam actually means customs but here my title means that love doesnt cares nor knows the boundaries made by world

hahaha u need to read my fff to know whats going on who got in to acident ?? yes or no ?? or moree
and i l cont soon tccc

-SnowKid-

IF-Rockerz

-SnowKid-

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
WoW.........startin was lovelyStar.......soooooooo expressiveCry ........................thnx for pm..................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz now cant wait yaar.......................update soooooooooooooooooooon

sonia7

IF-Dazzler

sonia7

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
awesome 
i feel sorry for heer 
i hope prem realizes his love for her soon before its too late
loved they way you wrote and showed each of the emotions
thanks for the pm
update soon

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIMMY

loved itthnks sweetheart
really touching
her love for Prem
and the title oh i love that songhahaha i too like mads thts why i kept tht title
thanks for a premeer ffi only write premeer ffs
she loves him so much that his happiness is important 4 her the mosthuh personal experience its like u love someone and if he loves ur frnd also then also u just let him be happy
he is leaving
but can he............lets seee
Prem how can u go leaving ur Ms. perfecthuh me me me
loved heers lines in which she said main tumhe yahan rokne nahi aayi hoon............ really touching
update sooni will darling just wait
and
try to update false commitment, i m still waiting 4 u to update thattrying actually i lost the track trying to cope up

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premdesh

awesome update.

aishuuuu!!!!!!
why you put this hereConfused???hehehe actuallyy desh forum is silent type and i doubt they l close it and already i have two ffs running there i cant take the risk and on tht i wanna desperately vbe a member of this fanfic forum so wrote here
leaving desh phorumCryCrydont cry darling
plz pm me.LOLLOLsuree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top