Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap

CONGRATULATIONS TO MADHU BALAKRISHNAN & THANJAI THALAPATHIGAL

At the suggestion of Migan and other Madhu Balakrishnan fans, I am opening this thread to congratulate Madhu and his team members -- Suchitra, Kavya and Bharath -- for winning the inaugural Amul Sangeetha Maha Yuttham competition (telecast finally on 10 October 2010).

The boss of Amul, who gave away the prizes, announced that they were planning to replicate the show in future.

Madhu Balakrishnan has been singing in Tamil films for more than a decade and only now, through this show, has begun to gain recognition among Tamil audiences though he has got a Tamilnadu Film Award and a Kalaimamani award.

Suchitra is a very promising singer, with a good voice and sound classical training. I hope she will make it in the film world. Kavya, only 11 years old, has made tremendous improvement in the course of the show and got full marks from the judges in the finals. Bharath still needs improvement but, hopefully, with Madhu's guidance he will develop.

Needless to say, if not for Madhu's role and performance as captain, Thanjai Thalapathigal would not have won the show; they may not have even reached the semi-finals. May his fame and success grow.

ClapClapClapClap

Edited by Bonheur - 19 October 2010 at 9:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamigan~*Thamizhan*~Vani19SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congratulations Madhu Balakrishnan & Thanjai Ts" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Madhu and team on winning Sangeetha Maha Yutham. 

Madhu Your voice is unbelievable. We wish you all good luck in future endeavors. Looking forward to hearing more of your voice in Tamil movies.

Madhu's Picture:

One of Madhu's song for your pleasure:Konja Neeram Konja Neeram from Chandramukhi(My Favorite)

Edited by migan - 19 October 2010 at 3:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaBonheurVani19SweetyGreen

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Congratulations.... Madhu Balakrishnan and Team

Reserved

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS TO MADHU BALAKRISHNAN & HIS TEAM THANJAI THALAPATHIGAL....

Edited by SweetyGreen - 19 October 2010 at 8:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Madhu and Team Clap

miganSweetyGreen

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
StarCongrats Madhu Balakrishnan and Team Star

ClapClapClapClapClap

Clap

miganSweetyGreen

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Migan, further to your post highlighting a video clip of Madhu's "Konja neram" song from the movie, here's a link to a video clip in which Madhu appears on SMY singing the same song.

Madhu appears about 2 1/2 minutes into the clip and he starts singing about a minute later.

I prefer to see Madhu than the older Thalaivar Wink

Oh, and while I like Konja Neram, my favourite of Madhu's is this classically-based song from the movie Paasa Killigal. It's called "Thendral ennum thear". Awesome. Here's a link to the track (audio only)

Edited by Bonheur - 20 October 2010 at 9:18am

migan

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I just heard this song from Pasa Kiligal movie. Very nice song with classical  music background. Shows his voice very well. I always like Tamil songs in classical form.

Although he is basically from Kerala - He pronounces the words very nicely. Guess he had classical singing training.

My another favorite is "Pitchai Paathiram" song from the movie Naan Kadavul. I did not post the you tube link here as that song is sad to watch.

This is the link to audio  if you want to listen to it. Well identifies his voice.

http://mio.to/9UNW

Edited by migan - 21 October 2010 at 11:45am

Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top