Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The gray bathroom was a totally unacceptable...it was a stupid mistake between the set designer and costume people.  They just didn't prepare or communicate ahead with her outfit. 

Tomorrow will definitely go against Gopi...even if they are planning something positive by Friday.  I expect tomorrow is going to be a cryfest (rona dhona) for Gopi and Gopi lovers!  

(I too will apologize if I am wrong but we really haven't been wrong with our negative predictions.  It's our romantic thoughts and positive tracks we are ALWAYS wrong about!!)
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, and I forgot to say thanks for the update.  I don't know how you guys put yourself through the torture.  It's bad enough watching it not knowing exactly what they're saying.  To know exactly what they are saying would put me right over the edge.😆  Maybe it's a good thing I don't speak Hindi... 

Hmmm... maybe one day I'll do an update from my perspective.  Just go by facial expressions, deductions and tones of voices.  I'd have to do it before I read the real update so that I'm not swayed.  Could be really funny.   I could make up all kinds of stuff!

Ooh!  We should have a contest!  Pick an episode, have everyone watch it without the sound and see who writes the funniest stuff...  Kind of like FF, but with a little help.

That would be way more entertaining than what we actually watch.

Gray bathroom indeed.  Blech.  There's too many of these kinds of mistakes.
fungirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajnie

Thx for the update

Rashi is the ALL TIME WINNER. She will never lose and also, the precap shows that tomorow it will be a weepy wednesday. Gopi will be BADLY humiliated in front of everyone by Rashi/Urmi. They have no pity for anyone.

Poor Gopi , hope CVs wont show her being degraced before everybody.

Am very afraid for tomorow's episode, maybe I will miss it bcoz I cant see Gopi suffering and Rashi winning all the time.

Cvs have ALWAYS show Rashi winning the game and tomorow it will be the same. Gopi will suffer a lot.

even if rashi gets caught there is no point as she will escape the punishment and Gopi will be punished even if she is innocent and she will also receive a bonus punishment for taking the blame onbehalf of rashi .....kudos what a great show 👏

and shelly thank you for the update ... you were like Gopi i.e. you had to watch the torturous show and at the same time also received the punishment for the same by writting the update .....
Edited by fungirl - 13 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tnx for the wonderful update...
sevak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajnie

I just hope Rashi's plans backfired and CVs change the trend.

I'm hoping for the same too - this one sided track has been long enough