Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

pari_smile

IF-Sizzlerz

pari_smile

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Hey guys me(pari_smile)  my friend pari(..NiyaPari..) And my Chuddy Buddy Radz (xxiheartmexx) thought to start a new CC so we have opened it....
We decided tht this CC can be used for all the chatterboxes in IF as we are also big chatterboxesLOL.

So the theme of the CC is still the same, you guys can talk about any tv show remembering not to criticize any jodis, and you can also have absolutely any crazy talks but remember they need to be appropriate. So ya you all must be wondering than what is the change in this cc and all as you guys would have already noticed that the CC layout is totally different it's known as bhoot mansion now. So we consider ourselves as crazy rofling bhootsROFL. We have two groups and we will be playing a game for each week and calculate the points to decide the winning group at the end of the week. Remember that this is only for fun so we really dont want any fighting i am sure that wont happen coz we all r great freinds Big smile. We just want you guys to have fun and keep laughing.

Edited by pari_smile - 26 October 2010 at 1:05am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitajain94saniya.x--YaZ--Crazyy_Fanxx-Rai-xxx..Anki..xAbraylucariofrndshp_luv_dmgcool_tuliHealMeForever-Appsy-romiosugar1luv_winchesters-.Aphrodite.-AttractiveAdya-ArohaAngel-talkativetaurusjiyaa_m..Akaisha...Aparajhita.268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Bhoot Mansion~#10 (Games pg 111)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari_smile

IF-Sizzlerz

pari_smile

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Well the Rules are As follows!!
  • First and foremost  well the most Important Rule Chat Chat Chat and keep Chatting!!
  • The Second Wen u talk abt ur fav couple and wen others also talk abt their fav couple and if u dont  like them just dont tell tht u hate the couple as thy will feel hurt!!
  • And yeah Plz do follow IF rules like dont quote more than 3 times because for ppl whose connection is slow ey thmight have problem opening the page.
  • Well as this is a Fun talk+ Jodi talk chat club u can chat anything i mean anycouple u want as there are no compulsion tht u have to talk only about this show and only about this couple just feel free to talk and make new friends
  • Remember no fights regarding couples and no Bashing anyone and any actors
  • You can chill out here and enjoy the whole day!!
  • And No Usage of inappropriate language!!
  • Try to participate in the games, because the more people who join in we will have more fun.
  • And here is the most IMPORTANT RULE: enjoy ur day, talk with ur friends.. and make new friends and keep SMILING!!

Edited by pari_smile - 19 October 2010 at 6:39am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

XxXARLOVERXxXsaniya.xCrazyy_Fan-Appsy-cool_tuliHealMeForeverxx-Rai-xxx..Anki..xAbraylucariofrndshp_luv_dmgluv_winchesters-.Aphrodite.-romiosugar1..Akaisha...Aparajhita.-ArohaAngel-talkativetaurus268143

pari_smile

IF-Sizzlerz

pari_smile

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged

The Mods of the CCEvil Smile
Bachke rehna re humseROFL

Pari (pari_smile)
Pari (..NiyaPari..)
Radz (xxiheartmexx)

Adya (AtractiveAdya)
Diksha (Kashrocks)
Sabz (romiosugar)
Mini (_minaz_)
Avi (Lucario)
Soni (smart.akaisha)
Lekha (-destiny-)
Sammy (aRohAAnGel)
Misbah (PremiKiDeewani)
Apsy (aparajitha)
Aabray (Aabray)
Affy (talkativetaurus)
MonayaKiDeewani
Sim (268143)
Kiran (HipHopStahKiran)
Anki (Mohitlicious)
Preet (Preet09)
Shruti (mayur_my_jaan)
Tuli (cool_tuli)
Kajal (Karanprincess)
Prinz (Prinnia)
Natasha (additi10)
Amruta (amruta04)
Rashmi (rashu09)
Nikki (niksweetpoison)

Edited by pari_smile - 26 October 2010 at 12:50am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xCrazyy_Fanxx-Rai-xxx..Anki..xcool_tuliHealMeForeverAbraylucarioromiosugar1AttractiveAdyatalkativetaurus..Akaisha...Aparajhita.-.Aphrodite.-luv_winchestersalostdream..ayesha.268143

pari_smile

IF-Sizzlerz

pari_smile

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Edited by pari_smile - 19 October 2010 at 6:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AbrayHealMeForeverx..Anki..x..Akaisha..luv_winchestersromiosugar1-ArohaAngel-talkativetaurus.ayesha.268143

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged

*Ahem Ahem* Ok now i knw u guys might be bored by our stupid talks lol ROFL.. Ok now lets do some action.. well u might have heard 'action speaks louder than words' ROFL dont worry we are not gonna ask u to kill someone though..! But ya lol this one is for some games. Obviously even we are Bhoots and even we get tired right ROFL and we need some change too other than haunting people we have to do something fun right.. Hmm ya i knw u ppl will tell yes oops i mean u bhoots ROFL

Ok so we will be having games of the week,Month and i guess might be even day..
So now this time as this is a new CC i mean just opened so lets keep the games after we get some members..!!

Ok we have games so we will have points too so the points for the members will be as follows..
Ok so if u win a game then u get 100 points
And then if u get 2nd position u will get 50 points
and then third 25 points
and Consolation will get 20
and every participant will get 1 point

And here are the rankings
under 500: Baby bhoot
500- bhoot in mission
1000- scary bhoot
2000- super scary bhoot
2500- Danger bhoot
10000- Awesome bhoot

i guess u didnty understnd i meant  that if u get those points then u ppl will get these names i mean will be placed under these positions..!!
Enjoy and keep haunting

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 19 October 2010 at 7:06am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

--YaZ--saniya.xAbrayx..Anki..xHealMeForevercool_tulifrndshp_luv_dmgromiosugar1AttractiveAdyatalkativetaurus-ArohaAngel--Destiny-..Akaisha..luv_winchesters-.Aphrodite.-.Aparajhita..ayesha.268143

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Lol ok now as of games as my co-moderator told u all we will have 2 groups for the games..!
Ok actually we had 3 groups but as our co-moderator radhika (xxiheartmexx) due to studies has left IF for sometime.. Coz of our studies we have decided to have two groups..
Group 1

Bak Bak Shaitan Bhoot gang (maintained by me (..NiyaPari..))

Rofling bhoot gang (Maintained by Pari (pari_smile))

Ok now it depends on u like to which group u wanna be..But on both sides there should be same number of members..!

And which team wins tht team leader will decide that who will get how much points..!

So Now keep haunting and keep enjoying..!

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 20 October 2010 at 2:42am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xcool_tulix..Anki..xHealMeForeverfrndshp_luv_dmgAbrayluv_winchestersAttractiveAdyaromiosugar1talkativetaurus-ArohaAngel-loveaboveall...Akaisha...Aparajhita.-.Aphrodite.-268143

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 19 October 2010 at 7:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xx..Anki..xHealMeForever..Akaisha...Aparajhita.luv_winchesterstalkativetaurus-ArohaAngel-romiosugar1AttractiveAdya268143

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 19 October 2010 at 7:13am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xHealMeForeverx..Anki..xAbrayromiosugar1-ArohaAngel-talkativetaurus..Akaisha..luv_winchesters.Aparajhita.-CreativeSoul-268143

Post Reply New Post

Go to top