Celebrity Fan Clubs

|| SeXiEsT RaNbIr KaPoOr || FC (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

Aman_Aditya

IF-Dazzler

Aman_Aditya

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
tfs tanya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| SeXiEsT RaNbIr KaPoOr || FC (Page 146)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

'Barfi' set for Turkey release, Ranbir excited

Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra starrer "Barfi!" is all set to get a commercial release in Turkey. Said to be the first Indian movie to get a mainstream release in the country, it will hit close to 40 screens May 10.

barfi

Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra starrer "Barfi!" is all set to get a commercial release in Turkey. Said to be the first Indian movie to get a mainstream release in the country, it will hit close to 40 screens May 10.

Story of a dumb and mute boy who falls in love with an autistic girl will be released with Turkish subtitles.

"Turkey is a place where my grandfather (Raj Kapoor) has a great following even today. To see my film getting a wide theatrical release in the same country is a huge compliment. I am very excited about this," said Ranbir, who bagged best actor trophies at Filmfare, Screen, Zee Cine, Apsara Producer's Guild awards for playing Barfi.

Continuing its endeavour to open new international markets for Indian cinema, UTV is said to be the first Indian studio to enter Turkey on this scale with "Barfi!"

One of the most successful films of 2012, the Anurag Basu directed drama won critical acclaim too in the form of top honours at all key awards in the country. The film was India's official entry to the Academy Awards 2012.

"I am extremely happy that a story I have lived with over so many years has in the last few months received global recognition and now is geared towards greater opportunities, including mainstream releases in non-traditional markets," said Basu.

Thanks to "Bafi!" success, the director too walked away with trophies at all major awards in the country for narrating the heartwarming tale on celluloid so beautifully.

Amrita Pandey, executive director, international distribution, syndication and Disney Media Distribution, Studios, Disney UTV, said that "Barfi!" had appealed to a global audience.

"After its screening at the prestigious Busan and Marrakech film festivals last year, the film continues to receive accolades from all quarters including the Grand Jury Award at the prestigious Okinawa Film Festival in Japan. 'Barfi!' is the widest release for any Hindi film in Turkey," she added.

Firat Dilbaz of Cinemajestic, film exhibitors in Turkey, said that for many years Turkish audiences have not watched Indian movies in theatres and "we are excited to have a critical and commercial success such as 'Barfi!' as the first on this scale".

"We are currently showing trailers of the film on over 200 screens and the response from the audiences has been extremely encouraging," he added.

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/33236-barfi-set-for-turkey-release-ranbir-excited.htm

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Ranbir Kapoor to romance Aishwarya Rai in YRF's next

For quite  sometime, there has been news doing the rounds that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is planning to make a comeback but there has been no such official information from any source. Now the latest grapevine doing the round is that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has chosen Yash Raj Films as her comeback pad. She will be paired opposite the 'Barfi!' actor Ranbir Kapoor.

It is heard that when Aditya Chopra approached Ash with the script, she liked it very much and showed her interest in the film.  It is going to be a romantic drama and she will be paired opposite Ranbir. Aishwarya is highly impressed with Ranbir's acting and thinks that he is a fabulous actor. 

"Ash has heard the script and is very excited about it and working with a younger hero like Ranbir," a source is quoted as saying by a tabloid. 

Ranbir and Ash pairing would really be interesting as the Kapoor lad is much younger to Aishwarya. She was last seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Guzaarish' in 2007 and post the movie, she went on a maternity leave.  Now that Aaradhya has gown up little, she has decided to resume acting.

It was not too long when we heard that Aishwarya will make her comeback with newcomer Varun Dhawan. But that report too died down as there was no confirmation. Then it was heard that Farah Khan has approached Ash for her new project, 'Happy New Year' starring Abhishek Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan but the actress was rumored to have declined the project as she is not interested to pair with SRK other than her hubby.

Well, it would be really interesting to see Ash opposite young Ranbir. Aditya Chopra who has not directed any film for a long time will direct the film. If dates and money sorted out then very soon we will get to see Ash ablaze the silver screen yet again.

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/ranbir-kapoor-to-romance-aishwarya-rai-in-yrfs-next/11591/

Edited by .Tanya. - 09 May 2013 at 10:33pm

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

I am a loner: Ranbir Kapoor

Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who loves travelling, says he is a loner and prefers to travel alone.

Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who loves travelling, says he is a loner and prefers to travel alone.

"I like to travel alone and over the years I have become a loner. I don't need any company... I can even have my lunch alone. I am very comfortable with myself and don't need any company," the 30-year-old told reporters at an event organised by MakeMyTrip here Sunday.

The online portal announced its role as official travel partner of the upcoming film "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani".

The youth-centric romantic drama has been directed by Ayan Mukerji and also featuresDeepika Padukone.

Recollecting his memories of his first trip with his friends, Ranbir said: "My first trip with my friends was when I finished my 10th standard and we went to Goa. It was a great experience as it was my first trip without my parents. The way I looked at life completely changed after that trip. I can't say what we did there."

When asked what his favourite romantic destination is, the actor says romance can happen anywhere.

Ranbir says: "I think romance can happen anywhere. There is no romantic destination as such. As long as you are in love with a person, there is nothing like it."

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Working with parents, a learning experience: Ranbir Kapoor

Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who will be sharing the screen space with father Rishi Kapoor and mother Neetu Singh in Abhinav Kashyap's "Besharam", says it was a learning experience.

Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who will be sharing the screen space with father Rishi Kapoor and mother Neetu Singh in Abhinav Kashyap's "Besharam", says it was a learning experience.

"It was a great experience working with mom and dad. It was for the first time we shot together. It is always fun to work with family. My father bullies the director and it's fun to watch him. It's a learning experience," said the 30-year-old during an event here.

Ranbir, who was appreciated for his role in "Rockstar" and "Barfi!" recently, says there is miles to go.

"I have not achieved anything there is miles to go and lots of films to do. My parents are proud of my work and this is my biggest achievement," he said.

"Besharam" is slated to release Oct 2.

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/33408-working-with-parents-a-learning-experience-ranbir-kapoor.htm

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
4 pages left

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
MakeMyTrip announced its role as official Travel Partner of movie 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' at a star studded event

MakeMyTrip announced its role as official Travel Partner of movie 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' at a star studded event

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top