Celebrity Fan Clubs

|| SeXiEsT RaNbIr KaPoOr || FC (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
@ -Jeny. : i have PM'd d Mod asking if its allowed...will have to wait for her reply

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| SeXiEsT RaNbIr KaPoOr || FC (Page 145)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani song Kabira: Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are completely heartbrokenYeh Jawaani Hai Deewani song Kabira: Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are completely heartbroken

The latest song from Ayan Mukerji's film shows Ranbir get into his heartbroken Rockstar avatar

Ranbir Kapoor is the ideal actor for a love story. With his boyish good looks and a sad, star crossed look in his eyes, the man is just made for that perfect onscreen mush-fest that romantic Bollywood films epitomise. And of course, if you fall head over heels in love in every film of yours, you will break your heart in the most dramatic fashion too!

In the song Kabira from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Ranbir is shown having a mammoth break-up withDeepika Padukone, after which the dude is all depressed and blue, and so is Deepika, as they croon themselves out of the heartbreak. Apparently, Ranbir's wanderlust gets in the way of his love, and as he roams wild and free across exotic cities, he realises there is no place that is as welcoming and peaceful as being besides the one you love.

The track is sung by Tochi Raina and Rekha Bhardwaj and has its magical moments. All credit to cinematographer V Manikandan for capturing the distance and the longing between the two lovers through some spellbinding visuals. Check out for yourself this light romantic number from Ayan Mukerji's next.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-song-kabira-ranbir-kapoor-and-deepika-padukone-are-completely-heartbroken/

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged

-Jeny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jeny-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Okay tanya! :-)

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif at Vidya Balan's home

However, after the dinner, the two made separate getaways.

Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif continue to evade the shutterbugs. They were present for a dinner held at Vidya and Siddharth Roy Kapur's home on Sunday night.However, after the dinner, the two made separate getaways. While Ranbir had Ayan Mukerji for company, Katrina made a solo exit.

Also present for the dinner were Kalki Koechlin, Karan Johar and Aditya Roy Kapur.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1831360/report-ranbir-kapoor-katrina-kaif-at-vidya-balan-s-home

Edited by .Tanya. - 07 May 2013 at 6:46am

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Gippi is a huge Ranbir Kapoor fan

It's been a fairytale journey for Delhi student Riya Vij, who tagged along with a friend for a film audition and ended up bagging the lead role. Riya, who plays the role of a teenage student in Karan Johar's production 'Gippi', directed bySonam Nair, says that even though the she was prepared for a few starry moments, she certainly wasn't expecting to meet her crushRanbir Kapoor so soon. 

"I'd told Sonam I wanted to meet Ranbir and she arranged it while he was shooting in Mumbai. I took pictures with him. It's a photo I am never going to delete from my phone! I have the biggest crush on him and he is the cutest guy in the whole wide world. Even my mom and grandma think so. I told him that I saw Barfi thrice in the theatres and he has promised to watch Gippi three times! All my friends are so jealous that I've met him." 

Riya is ecstatic that besides her favourite Ranbir, actors like Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor, Parineeti Chopraand Imran Khan have promoted the film on various digital platforms. "I was so excited when I heard I'd be shooting with Ranbir for the promotion of the movie that I had knots in my stomach. I fell in love with him all over again when I met him." 

Gippi, produced by Dharma Productions, releases May 10. 

Edited by .Tanya. - 07 May 2013 at 6:47am

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top