Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|| SeXiEsT RaNbIr KaPoOr || FC (Page 142)

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Ranbir, Katrina narrowly escapes car accident

The chocolate hero from the famous Kapoor clan is well known for his passion for cars. The dashing super star seems to spend his earnings mostly on luxury cars and their accessories. His latest possession of pride is a Mercedes Benz SUV, G class. The sparkling white SUV is a head turner and no doubt enhances the image of the owner. Therefore it is pretty understandable that Ranbir was eager to show off his new toy to his girl friend glamorous Katrina Kaif.

On Monday night Ranbir planned a cozy ride with Katrina in his new car. He was shooting for a commercial at Film city. Incidentally Katrina was also shooting in Film city and the prince charming offered to drop off his lady love in the shinning car. However, things didn't go as planned and almost ended in a disaster.

The couple was busy chatting when their car entered the Pali Hill, Bandra area. The duo forgot that in that area Imran Khan has hosted a party to celebrate the 25 years of Aamir Khan's movie, 'Quayamat Se Quayamat Tak'. The celebrities and Bollywood stars graced the party. Therefore reporters and cameramen were also present at the spot to cover the event.

As soon as Ranbir realized that he can be filmed along with his girl friend, panic gripped him and he increased the speed to leave the area. However, this maneuver almost resulted in his car getting collided with a car coming from opposite direction.

A spectator who saw the incident take place narrated, "Katrina was sitting in the passenger's seat and when Ranbir spotted the media outside Imran's house, he pushed the accelerator to avoid being photographed. He was driving on a steep slope and in panic he almost collided into a car towards his SUV. Ranbir was a bit shaken but he continued driving and then they went to his house."

Are the celebrities so afraid to openly declare the love in their life? The entire tinsel town is aware of the love affair between Katrina and Ranbir and they make a lovely couple too. So what is there to be afraid of the media? To quote a popular old filmy song 'Pyar karenge khullam khulla', is the appropriate line for young Ranbir Kapoor. Come to think of it, the memorable love song was lipped by his mom and dad only.

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/ranbir-katrina-narrowly-escapes-car-accident/11530/

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jeny-

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Welcome Doston..YJHD is releasing  soon and i thought why not have a siggy contest

Hold on before you Run and  start making Siggys Embarrassed. As its contest, there will be def. some rules to follow ri8 .

So without any bak bak, here are the rules to be followed

Rules

Max siggy size: 500x300

Non-animated siggies only.

Do not add your copyright to the siggy.

Only 3 entries per person

Do not advertise your siggy to others

Last but not the least, include the Text on the siggy Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Releasing On 31st May

Deadline for the sending the entries is 18th May

PM Subject : YJHD Promotional Siggy Contest

PM your entries to me i.e. .Tanya.

For pictures you can search for the pictures on Internet

I will appreciate if you will bring your friends from IF for taking part in Contest. 

Good Luck

Edited by .Tanya. - 03 May 2013 at 10:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene-Jeny-WildestDreams

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Check Out: Ranbir's bearded look in 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'

Ranbir Kappor who is usually seen in clean shave in most of his movies will don a bearded look in Ayan Mukherjee's 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'. Going by the song 'Kabira', it seems Ranbir Kapoor plays a photographer in the movie. Ayan Mukherjee who worked with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Wake Up Sid' has given him this new look.

First time after break-up, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are working together for 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'. The 'Cocktail' actress will play Naina in the film. Though they are couple of the past, their on-screen chemistry rocked. Recently, two songs from the movie, 'Balam Pichkari',  'Badtameez Dil' were leased online and both the songs are hugely liked. The film also has an item number, ghagra' by Madhuri Dixit Nene.

Besides Ranbir and Deepika, the film also stars Kalki Koechlin and Aditya Roy Kapoor.  The film is slated to release on May 31st.

-Jeny-

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I don't consider myself hot: Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbirkapoor-1

Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor has dismissed the idea of him being labelled as one of the hottest young stars of the Indian film industry.

"I don't take any tags seriously. I don't consider myself hot or good looking. I just concentrate on my work," said the 30-year-old actor, was in the city to promote his next release Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.

"I have grown up in a film family and have seen successes and failures; you can't take anything too seriously. Good parts turn me on," added Ranbir Kapoor, who is the grandson of legendary filmmaker Raj Kapoor and son of actors Rishi and Neetu Kapoor.Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani will hit screens across the world on May 31. 

He will be seen romancing former girlfriend Deepika Padukone in the film.

"There was no baggage. We have remained friends and both of us just loved our parts in this film. It is great to see her growth as an actor and I look forward to working with her again," he said in reference to the couple's on-screen chemistry.

The film is produced by Karan Johar and directed by Ayan Mukerji, the director of Kapoor's previous box-office hit Wake Up Sid. While the latest project is packaged within a romance genre, the actor stresses on a far deeper thread running through it.

"In a lot of ways it is even deeper than Wake Up Sid, very layered and nuanced. At its core, it is saying that happiness is real only if it is shared but somewhere along the way in life we tend to take our loved ones for granted," said the actor behind award-winning roles in films such as Barfi! and Rockstar.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/i-dont-consider-myself-hot-ranbir-kapoor/1110975/

-Jeny-

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Ranbir Kapoor detained at Mumbai airport

Ranbir Kapoor has been making noise all over with the hit songs of his next filmranbirkapoor Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. However, the actor found himself in a tricky situation on Saturday morning. This morning, he was detained at the MumbaiInternational Airport.

Reports state that while he was returning from London toMumbai, he hadn't declared many duty-free items that were with him at the Mumbai airport.What followed after that was an enquiry that lasted for not less than three hours. Post that, a fine of Rs. 50,000 was levied on him and he was released.

http://canindia.com/2013/05/ranbir-kapoor-detained-at-mumbai-airport/

-Jeny-

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aakanshya-Jeny-

-Jeny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jeny-
-Jeny-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Finally i got my net connection back on my PC..n finally i can be more active here Dancing
Lets end this thread ASAP..Wink

.Tanya.

Go to top