IFians we lost....A Prayer

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since the days of Jassie Jaisi Koi Nahin. IF was a baby when I joined....now with so many members and sections, it is surely an adult. Over years IFians have joined, grown up with the forum....sharing joys and sorrows. Some have left due to work or family pressure, some are still around. But there are some who we lost along the way.....
I know of three dear friends who are no longer with us. Sometimes when I sit back and think of the sleepless nights spent on IF (and messengers.....chatting and replying cont) and sneaking to the forum from school lab....IF holds lot of memories for me.

Most of us have experienced death....family or friends or neighbors.....we cry for them, talk about them....but who could have thought IFians cry and pray for a fellow friend whom they never met. And for some, never seen a picture ---still it hurt so much and still does....

So friends, .....share your thoughts.....who have you loved and lost in IF.

Lets pray for them together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshineswirlangelicsmile..imperfect..baz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IFians we lost....A Prayer" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I love all my frnds here
Lost 3 frnds from dm
Still here no longer frnds wid me
Going to lose another close frnd soon
Lost a dear frnd here who passed away
May Allah grant him jannah
Ameen

Post Reply New Post