VideoMix

Piglet's VMs: Updt Pg14 Multifandom - Just A Dream (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yo Tushi!!! LOL

glad u think this ones better... funny thing is, i'd thought it was better when i was first doing the vm, can't recall why i chose sepia over it (and not one more sorry @ this confession, it wasn't ur request LOL )

and WHAT! ur going to place the silly VMs over my update :( i can see u like this role of bossing me around with suggestions hence the priority basis LOL

jk! take ur time with comments, like i said somewhere else, make sure its before i post the third part in a tow without hearing from you .. now ain't i oh-so-dahlin'-sweet?! LOL

got some reviews to wrap up tonight, so catch up with u, tom? u still have to confirm december dates for me btw... =)

hugs,
nj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piglet's VMs: Updt Pg14 Multifandom - Just A Dream (Page 6)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha, I was going to start chanting my sorry's before I read the warning, lol. 

How can I even think of bossing the boss around? ROFL Kidding, but yeah I like this better. You know why? 'Cause it requires less attention and less analysis. In FF's I have to read each word carefully to see a million unsaid words lurking behind it. So yeah, but I am getting to it naa. 

Ermm, you won't see me here tomorrow. I reach back home on Monday. So I guess I shall see you here on Monday/Tuesday. You finally got some work, lol? Kidding, I know you're always caught up, this break is a well deserved one. So yeah, I will reach home, see the exam schedule and tell you !

Hug

Loads of Love, 
Tushiii 

PS: What does spln stand for? It's something I wanted to ask you since long, finally come down to it. Just ignore this if you don't want to answer okay? Goodnighhtttt 

spln

Nikhi.

Goldie

Nikhi.

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I really liked the VM, and you're right, it fit perfectly with their characters in Kiran's FF (which I loved as well).

You nailed the scenes that showed the AR mischief from the first part of her FF, and managed to display their love from the later part, as well!

Truly amazing! Big smile

spln

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
My first Rosha VM - and i kinda like it too, yayyy!

Song: Come Closer (Close Up Theme by Ikran)

Nothing much to say - except I miss the show, and especially Rosha so, so, so much! *sigh* If only some good things did not come to an end!

Yet again - suggestions/constructive criticism is more than welcome.

I tried my best to load as many episodes as I could from youtube, but some gave me repeated errors - a couple scenes, or maybe 3 at max have been gotten out of some shorter VM clips I could load hence - if you spot a (c) logo, please excuse it - I did try very hard to download the originals as much as I could.

Other than that its all mine =)

Enjoy watching!

Song: Come Closer (Close Up Theme by Ikran)
Lyrics Used:

Come closer
Come closer
Come closer to me now
Can't wait any longer
Come closer to me now

Ah hoo what you do to me X2

I can feel you in the air
When it's like you're everywhere
And the world can disappear
Just as long as you are near

Your smile is my whole world
Come closer to me now
I've waited forever
Come closer to me now

Ah hoo what you do to me X2

Now you got me in your spell
It's the best I've ever felt
Feel you breathing in my soul
Cause I know you're heaven sent

Take all of my senses
Come closer to me now
I've got no defenses
Come closer to me now

A hoo what you do to me

Video Clips - (c)Sony TV, yrf tv, respective vid and VM uploaders.

Edited by spln - 23 November 2010 at 2:04pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

raveenamcPebblezpickytgNikhi.-Aria-ScatteredCastlesehar mehrotraPrasanthiReinespicySugar..

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
beautiful vm
loved it
thanks 4 da pm

spln

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I didn't know you were a pro at VMs :)

That was a beautiful one. You have kept so many Rohan-Isha moments..loved it.

spln

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
And you say you KINDA like it? Its one of your best till date missy, if not THE best..I love love love it, more than any of your AR (of course, the one for AoL has to be seen yet, i have high hopes from that one) :P..but no honestly, the scene selection, the effects, the song..everything went SO smoothly...simple and effective it was! :) I love iiiit!!

I love Rohan *sighs* and miss him, and the couple of course! They let crapfest dramas on air for years, and ONE good thing on TV and they take it off! No faiiir!

Khaiiir :) *proud of you and all*..keep making more, I like your sense of timing with this couple :P

Cheers and hugs!!

Kiran

spln

xEnchanted

xEnchanted

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thank you for PMing
You're very good at VMs'
Will wait around for more .

spln