VideoMix

Piglet's VMs: Updt Pg14 Multifandom - Just A Dream (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
beautiful
just perfect
thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spln

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piglet's VMs: Updt Pg14 Multifandom - Just A Dream (Page 5)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Nj. 

I love Kajennnn <3 So thankyou for doing one on them Hug

I left you a comment on YT, for the earlier VM. And in that I asked for a little colour change and all. And maybe, i was wrong. Cause I see the use of sepia here, but it doesn't feel right. 

I like the entire concept of flashbacks and AR coming together. Really well thought out. But, what I didn't like ( I am so sorry) was the colour tune used in the flashbacks ( I am sorry for that wrong suggestion again, really sorry. I feel pathetic today). And whilst going through the VM the second time, I thought for the flashbacks you could use something warmer. 

I edited a pic in terms of colour, and I thought that is the colour type you can choose. You might hate it, but do have a look. The first is the original picture, and the second one is the edited one. Im pathetic at editing so yeah, I have an excuse :P 

Okay, I am sorry for just being the bad one here, plus giving wrong suggestions. I am really sorry Nj, really. Seriously. I'll write the reply to AoL earlier than said earlier if that works, but I really am sorry. 

Oh god ! I feel so stupid at the moment. Did all the wrong things, and then I am just still not satisfied, I dont know what to say, except that I am really sorry. 

Oh, you know one thing i noticed in the VM. When Riddhima is apologizing to Armaan at 1:17 Armaan just stands there and smiles very fondly at her. But at 1:20 when he apologizes Riddhima goes all no no no, lol. Guys I tell you, uff. LOL

Once again, before I sign off, really sorry ! 

Loads of Love, 
Tushiiii Hug

EDIT: One more suggestion. (Yeah I can see daggers towards me), but I think you should change the font you use when you write something, like you wrote 'Is this it' I guess an arial could be better. 

Also one thing that I need to acknowledge (for the better) usually your Vm's have a very dominating 'NJ' written on them. But in this one, either it was hidden or not written at all. I like this one better, gives the eye full focus on the shifting pictures. And did I tell you, they are some of the most favourite Kajen moments :) 

Edited by Arushi. - 17 November 2010 at 11:14pm

spln

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
mesmesrsin' love the scene u hv taken..... Day Dreaming Nj..... mind-blowin' ClapClapClap

spln

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@ARMAANKSGFAN - thanks a bunch dear!

@Tushiii! - dude!!! ur mad!!! i really really want you to go read your comment again (just above mine) and count the number of sorry(s) - like insane or what!!! you think i'm that sad a person to be taking offense to suggestion when i'm specifically asking for them LOL W*H!! LOL

yeh, so basically, one more time ur really mad! after the first few lines or so i was turning on my blind mad glares to all the sorry(s) that fel my way and reading the rest - and that was a lot of editing to do mentally and with my eyes LOL

okay - so here's what i'm going to do, makes changes and upload a second version aite? teme what you think of that! this one was pretty easy to render so it wont take much time... and DUDE! i never wrote nj on any of the vids - i tried putting the spln tag on just one vid which was the previous one to this and didn't like it (lol, didn't i say we had twin traits?!) so i didn't use it again, now i need to come up with something better!

so anyways - yeh leme work around the changes and see how that goes - not sure that WMV lets me warm images in effects, but i'll see what else i can do! AND i did see your comment on youtube and replied to it too - didn't cha see?

@shikhuzie san - thankeeeez! Hug

cheers,
nj

Edited by spln - 18 November 2010 at 12:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixArushi.

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
done changing the coloring Tushiii! - i got kiz to check out the only possible versions of change - and this was the only one that she liked!

hopefully, you'll find it better too!

cheers,
nj

Edited by spln - 18 November 2010 at 3:42am

Arushi.

-Arti4ever-

IF-Stunnerz

-Arti4ever-

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged

-Arti4ever-

IF-Stunnerz

-Arti4ever-

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

DOUBLE POST

Edited by jainypatel - 18 November 2010 at 2:48am

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Yo Nj !! LOL

I like this version better. Much better than the earlier oneCool. *Lifts hand for a Hi5* LOL 

Now, I think when I get the time next, I will sit and see all your VM, and drop my comments on them. *Puts chappal and dagger sheild on* (Will doing that allow me a delay on commenting on AoL? LOLErmm

And, for something that you made me do, the number of sorry's were counted as 8, now not too many, eh? ROFL 

And nope, I haven't been on YT after that day, you left me a comment? Nice, sweet :) Lol. 

See you soon ! 
Tushiiiiii 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top