VideoMix

Piglet's VMs: Updt Pg14 Multifandom - Just A Dream (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

lol liz - i should take my chance to thank your awesome tutorials on the vid forum! stumbled on them in a bout of boredom... and voila! Big smile

ha, you're welcome Tongue so you're using vegas then? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piglet's VMs: Updt Pg14 Multifandom - Just A Dream (Page 3)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
oh no! not even close! just windows movie maker - but i used basic ideas on vm making, esp the link which gave me that awesome downloader for youtube vids! i was only downloading them for some favorite scenes initially - before on an impulse i gave into the vm making deal!

but trust me ur not going to be impressed! Embarrassed this is just my spell of being random LOL i have my losing it phases! =)

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged

oh no! not even close! just windows movie maker - but i used basic ideas on vm making, esp the link which gave me that awesome downloader for youtube vids! i was only downloading them for some favorite scenes initially - before on an impulse i gave into the vm making deal!

but trust me ur not going to be impressed! Embarrassed this is just my spell of being random LOL i have my losing it phases! =)

nicee! WMM is a really place to start actually Big smile that's okay, maybe the 'losing it' phrase will help you realize your latent vidding talent ;p

Edited by CZ.. - 21 October 2010 at 7:23am

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
haha! if i persevere long enough, maybe! i'm happy calling writing my place - vm making is just the fun timeout - and by jove, does it need patience! or maybe i'm really slow!

oh well! teme what u think when u watch! (not that i can't guess something of ur opinion at least!) and yayyy u to drop by - pleasant, pleasant surprise liz!

cheers,
nj

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

haha! if i persevere long enough, maybe! i'm happy calling writing my place - vm making is just the fun timeout - and by jove, does it need patience! or maybe i'm really slow!

oh well! teme what u think when u watch! (not that i can't guess something of ur opinion at least!) and yayyy u to drop by - pleasant, pleasant surprise liz!

cheers,
nj

it so does! you aren't slow, vidding requires alot of patience. lol I can never go beyond a 1.5 min video LOL

I will, infact I'm just watching one right now Big smile

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Is it just me or does IF seriously have a problem with letting me peacefully view and comment on your posts!?
Now I can't watch the videos! Apparently there's an error! sighh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spln

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Okayy, so I just sorted out all my PM's and what do I see? God, this is interesting. 

Now I am going to get to see some highly intellectual Vm's also. Ahaan nice :)

And yep, YT stalking and pestering (told you, i can be a pain LOL )starts now :P You asked for it. 

Love ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spln

-Arti4ever-

IF-Stunnerz

-Arti4ever-

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Song: Hidden Away (Josh Groban)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyszFI_JTPQ[/YOUTUBE]

My first actually done VM (after following the VM tutorials on IF)

although the title says the name of my ongoing FF (can be found at http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1188117) i've written nothing to fit the scenes of this VM in the ff, so far. neither had i planned to as such... but maybe i will, when i actually get down to the updates...
enjoy watching! [read: ignore amateur efforts and many many glitches that i tried hard to get rid of, in vain.]

Lyrics Used (I luvreeee Groban *blush*)

The sweetest feeling I've got inside

I just can't wait to get lost in your eyes

And all these words that you meant to say

Held in silence day after day

Words of kindness than our poor hearts crave

Please don't keep them

Hidden Away

Sing it out so I can finally breathe

And I can take in all you say

Holding out for something i believe in

All I really need today