Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey NJ,
it wasn't fairly good but it was really good...loved the scenes selection since they went perfectly with the lyrics...plz keep making more!
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spln

tushiiii! 🤗

oh damn - thanks for pointing out ... i was editing some details in the content yesterday and accidentally made it private duh me!

ps: DUDE! why would u think i'm mad at you?! you're kiddin' right? lame joke, meh!

i'm so not mad, obviously, and was actually thinking of u a couple days ago, wondering how your exams went off. was meaning to mail you sometime this week too - but now that you're here - how were the exams?

ps: the video is public again to be watched - he he! its pretty silly how i made it private without meaning too 😆

Njjjj 🤗 

(Okay, I have totally changed your name, wonder how your name will with so many 'j's in them. Haha ! ) 

I saw the video finally, and I feel so bad and embarassed to comment on it, that's it not even funny. The first time I heard the song, I thought it'd be perfect for a workout session. And since I have been eating like a pig since October, and practically thrown my exercise routine out of the window, I felt super guilty listening to this song. Hehe. 

Anyway, I think it is soo cute. You know AR comes first and then Rosha, and then AN and Manneet. And when I have to say, I have a tie for the favourite between Maneet and Rosha. Those two were just so cute. I mean sooeeh cuttte :) Hhehe. Naiiiice. Melikes. And I think you should make more of these multi-whatever-it-is-called. You do a good job. Really

As for being mad on me. Ermmm, I'll write you a mail soon expanding on the reasons. 

Exammsss ! They're overrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyy :D Haha, it's still sinking on. You know the fact, that I don't need to sleep at 3 and wake up at 5, and plead at the coffee mug to keep me away and to curse the books, and omggg ! I feel so happy these daysss. And I've got two trips with friends coming up in a few days time, and I am soo happy... 

Okay that didn't answer your question about how they were right? Hmm. Well, they were really good. And honestly, they better not go bad after 7 months of just staying in the house and studying. But you know the feeling of nailing it when you leave the exam hall, is like a total payoff of the 7 months. Hehe. So  yeah, they were good, like I was really happy with them :) Yaaayyyy, and they're over. And you probably think I have lost it, but well... they're over NJ, and I can't get over that. Hehe. 

Looads of Love, 
Tushii 🤗
spln thumbnail
LOL! no I don't think you're crazy at all tush! I've been there done that, in case you forget :D

and I remember the surge of emotions... its happy, relaxed and all that, and then eventually there's this awe struck realization that you've got so much free time... its that feeling of trying to reacquaint oneself with a routine where 'free time' actually exists!!! hahahah! so yeh, make the most of it, have a blast on the trips, and good for you getting out of home arrest already! perhaps this time we will make a real plan to meet up :D

glad you liked the vm btw =) i didn't think it was hat great, given i sectioned off each couple distinctly except the last bit - but i'm so happy with the reviews so far. my viewers are just as nice people as i am 😆

Sakshi - i replied to u on UT, but 🤗 for the lonnnng comment! reading which, btw, actually convinces me that you do like the vms and don't just have to pretend beig nice to me 😆 .... which is flattering but surprising too! I like the scenes going in sync with the lyrics, but I'm totally nothing at giving the video its superlative appearance effects... one drawback being the use of WMM, but I'm too lazy for vegas... and if i gave vm making any more attention than i do, then i'd probably not find them stress busters anymore... so this is my comfortable bargain :D muaaah again, for the lovely comments!

Sanju - thanks hun! =) I'm glad u liked watching it!

ps: tush - my favorite bit was Maaneet too, in terms of how it came out.. I think it came out best. But my fav couple are RoSha without question!
Edited by spln - 13 years ago
Arushi. thumbnail

Oh yes, I seem to feel like I am the only one who has given the board exams. Lol. 

But it's so nice =) Right now, all of this looks surreal to me. Hah ! Guess it will sink in. 

Thanks thanks for the wishes for the tripr Ms.Modestst :P

Arrrey about meeting (which we will manage this time. I am free now. God I feel so bad saying this, seeing how the plans got cancelled cause of me everytime) I texted you a few days back before I broke my phone that is. (And might I proudly add, after being with no phone for 7+ months, I am actually pretty used to being without my phone now... okay not that much maybe, but yeah) Anyway, the point being, I tried texting you, but it never went, it just remained in my outbox :( Are you still in India? Anyway's I shall try texting you again when I get my phone. Tomorrow, I leave for Goaaa ! Yaayy :D Okay, no matter what you say, I am totally losing it now. 

🤗

PS: Oh, have you been on the Delhi Metro? Cause I have this super funny incident to tell you about it. 
Edited by Arushi. - 13 years ago
spln thumbnail
yehhhh man! its not even funny how that damn metro makes me an addict! i love travelling by it and i have no bloody bluffing blundering idea why!!! it just gives me a high to be on that metro - and i HATE metros in general...

but you should probably mail me about your story - if its *ahem* PG stuff 😆

and ooh, goa sounds good at this time of the year, but you loser!!! you're 'traveling' on the day of the biggest semi of our lives!!! W*F!!!
Arushi. thumbnail
Lol. I just imagined a little girl with curls in a cute little frock holding a bunch of balloons with a wide smile, the really happy one? getting excited to jump on to the metro. Lol. 

But it makes life so much easier. And talk about getting a high? You know the day I made my metro card, I was grinning like a fool whose won the Oscar or something, you know? Hehe. 

Arrey, mereko kahan pata tha ki India-Pak semifinal will be on the day my tickets are booked. Even my dad, after the match with Austrailia, the first thing he said, was You are going to miss the semi. Worst is, since I booked the dates, all my friends are eating me up and badly. Uff, so you could tell me something about how travelling tomorrow should be good or something, madam?
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
NJ, I've only just managed to watch your latest AR and your Multifandom VMs.

Loved them. Loved them. Loved them.

I'd really been missing your VMs. They're always beautiful, and these were no different. And the transitions between the clips were abslolutely seamless!

Nikhi