Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
How did you guys find today's episode? 

I thought it was an okay start with the episode today. But tom's precap looks funny! I can't wait to see tom's episode. Seems like it will be a fun watch to know Tej's family.

Comment..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.manasi_31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode... Tom's Precap" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

I really liked the first epi. There were no long introductions to every single character with zoom-zoom close ups accompanied with hidious background music. It was sweet, simple and digestible. Just like it should be.

I like how light everything is, nothing is emphasised too much and the characters so far are likable, especially Shivangi. I love her cynic nature.

Overall, a great first epi. Much better than most. I'll definately be tuning in tomorrow. Just hope Sony doesn't let me down this time, fingers crossed.

Angelic_AGoldenDew

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Interesting concept..

liked the first eppy .. the mom and shivangee combo will be hilarious to watch ...

precap is interesting..

-- Mru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I really loved the epi.

This seems like a practical show, not an overly dramatic one. I like shows like these.

I hate cameras flying and lightning hitting the ground everytime a character opens their mouth. That gets annoying, and fast.

The precap was cute, but I like that Taniya is a teach and she works
I dont want her to become one of those women who wakes up in the morning and makes a cup of tea for everyone before she goes to work, and then comes back and cooks dinner.

Which I think she will become

Yuks

Mru_beeAngelic_A

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I just loved it , it was simple and sweet, no rushing or heavy dialogues or music ....infact i found music very refreshing .....

and precap reminded me of this movie bout 7 brothers .............Saathe pe Satha.... 

Angelic_A

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
it was funny epi . Tongue

i thought the serial wud b like kyunki sarji bhi kabhi pati the ROFLROFL

i loved it .

Angelic_A

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I still haven stopped laughing seeing the precap. esp the Pashu calling by Dadaji :D :D :D :D :D

Angelic_A

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Good episode..held my interest ...had nice lines too...the madras hero one and vitamin golis LOL LOL....precap looks funny too..

Not sure if the show is completely comedy or not...but this first impression was nice.

Liked Tanya....liked her role even in Rishta.com..Tej and Tanya make a cute pair..

Angelic_A

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.