Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

FEB 10th update (THE SADDEST EPISODE EVER

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 2:01am | IP Logged

The show starts with palivi(played by a new person) arriving and getting introduced as the grooms poowa.  She talks to parvati, basically telling her that she missed her and remembers why she loves to hate her.  THe celebration is in full swing, Monica and Sasha see each other and sasha dreams of them being together.  Someone comes and tells Om that someone has called him to the roof, he heads up.  Monica overhears a man on the phone saying make sure the target remains on Sasha, monica thinking that sasha is getting set up runs up stairs right behind sasha to warn him.  On the roof Om asks Sasha what trick is this, Sasha says its my last trick, and says good bye Om, and says shoot now and bends down, Om is shocked, when Sasha looks up with a smile on his face it soon turns to shock as he sees monica infront of him, she has been shot.  She falls in his arms and sasha starts screaming for help.  He picks her up and takes her downstairs and screams for help, the entire party stops and everyone is shocked.  Parvati and SHruti try to help, but Monica tells Sasha to change and she will always love him, and then she dies.  Sasha screams, and then all of a sudden his face goes completly blank, with a crazed look.(no expression what so ever on his face, he just stares straight) and flashbacks to when monica says change urself or it may be too late when u realize that you were wrong, the cops arrive and say we caught the shooter and MR sasha you are under arrest for attempting to kill Om, they grab him and walk him out, sasha looks back once at monicas body after reaching the exit, and has more flashbacks of Shruti, Parvati and Monalika telling him that one day he'll pay for his crimes, and that one day he will ask for death from the very god he doesnt believe in.  Sasha with the same look on his face is taken away.  Om talks to his mother about how the war has finnaly ended but it did so on a sad note, with a innocent person dying, his mother says maybe this is gods way to punish Sasha. Parvati thinks to herself about the same thing Om was thinking, that Monica died and the fight is over.  She goes to the mandir in the house with tears in her eyes, and Gunn, sHruti and Monalika stand beside her, and the show ends.

REAL SAD TO SEE THAT HAPPEN TO SASHA, even though he played a villian, its hard to see something tha played it so well fall from grace like that, he was definately the best villian ever,  I hope he comes back in a few months to seek revengeCry

nulz Senior Member
nulz
nulz

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged
gr8 update...thanx...i agree, sasha shud b brought bak
fish Groupbie
fish
fish

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Great update thankx. Awww...Sasha, I didn't think you were the totally evil villian, you were just twisted!

richakang Groupbie
richakang
richakang

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged
thx for the update
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
thx for the awesum update!

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
..oO Kali Oo.. Newbie
..oO Kali Oo..
..oO Kali Oo..

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged
THNX FOR D UPDATE...I FEEL FOR SASHA MAN...HE WAS D BEST VILLAIN ON DAT SHOW...HEHE...CONSIDERING DER WER SOOOOO MANY LOLLL...I LUVD HIS "PARVATI.....AUNTY" AND "KILL ME"....HEHE BUT LUCKILY FOR ME I STILL HAV A FEW MONTHS OF HIS EVIL SHENANIGANS LEFT! YAY!!! Big smile
zahra. IF-Sizzlerz
zahra.
zahra.

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged

hello

thax for da update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top