karishma-five favourite dresses from her wadrobe

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

soper

soper

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

*The first outfit on my list would be a Manish Malhotra sari that is very expensive. It's a net sari and orange in color. It looks gorgeous.
* Vikram Phadnis skirt that is completely beaded and is rainbow colored. It's very short and looks really cool.
*My birthday dress that is silver colored and sequined. It has a lot of memories of my birthday associated with it. The theme of my birthday was bling and the outfit goes with the theme.
*My mom has this Bandhani sari that she has gifted me. Its tomato colored and is beautiful.
*I also love my Christian Dior shirt that is white in color. It's plain but really looks great. This one was again very expensive but worth it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlveil_of_rosesjnawaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "karishma-five favourite dresses from her wadrobe" in Meethi Chhoorii No.1 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose-girl

Goldie

rose-girl

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged

veenab

Goldie

veenab

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i wish we get to c pictures of all the dresses

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.