Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š
Thks Advocate 4 making my day with ur light commentary.
PR very boring xcept 4 gorgeous Archu n all the beautiful ppl.
Arman r nutties n gone case. I think CVs want 2 show how the 2 will always lov each other no matter wat - the style Sunflower will always turn 2 the sun, Sun will always rise in the East n rivers will flow towards the sea n all blablabla  but they r just messing up evrythg - the charm is lost after so much pavitrata nonsense n divorce. Me too i care a penny 4 Arman coming 2gether or not now.
 Havent been watching PR these days coz of xam n just watch 2day coz of Dandya n all n end up bugged.
I never liked Shrav coz she is very selfish n use all kinds of tactics to get her way. Jay is a rotten egg too๐Ÿ˜ญ but the actor is gr8 n these days i watch PR more 4 TDH.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Arjay wedding may happen coz PR never fails 2 disappoint ( i still remember the divorce fiasco) If it happens(which wil b interesting) then TDH will never leave Archu as he intends 2 do  coz the guy is clearly interested in the woman - who wont? She is 1 cheekni๐Ÿ˜† even lalloo Mannu cannot get over her despite his supposedly bang on self control๐Ÿ˜† If no wedding Manav shud shine n stop being shown as a spineless character. I'm 4 as i said, TDH doing neend haram of Mannu boiling his khoon 100 D.C n defrosting his hormones.
The track needs 2 get more interesting n shud move. Nowadys i feel like throwing the remote control on these 2 ullus. Why is Archu hell bent on apologising? I'm completely confused - i guess she just likes 2 b in Bhags charan n b his mitti ki dhul๐Ÿ˜ก
The woman really needs 2 know that a woman's place is not at the feet of a man. I suggest that TDH xerts some more haqs on her n let her get scandalised. U really cant take ppl 4 granted n stand like a knuckle head teen in middle of a crowd n eye locking with ur ex n then dare 2 tell left, right n centre that we hav pavitra rishta or i dunno wat nonsense my foot!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Why dont they elope n get married n get that thing done yaars. I think Archu needs 2 hav a baby n Mannu needs 2 lose his v.........Both r fixated in that stage n very frustrated coz normal adults dont behave like them . There is a serious disorder somewhere. Will check my notes n write an analysis soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ok i'm done. Completely relaxed n ready 2 study 4 another 2 hours. Sorry if i've offended any1 n if some of u think i've lost it. I'm kind of weird these dayz.๐Ÿ˜•

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Shravani is defo mOre of a victim than TDH . Her tragedy started when Sachin died , leaving her impregnated .Her life was turned upside down due to Manjus complaint and the ineffictiveness of the stupid K's and Archu to stop her .Even today , Manju is UNCONTROLLABLE . Archu has , inspite of so many experiences , not made ANY effort to keep her in check , but CONSISTENTLY protected her butt .............She stopped Damo from putting her in jail and brot her back to K house after the NOKRANI episode when Vinod didnt want her .Whatever Manju gives to Archana now , Archana shud jolly well take it like PRASAD now . If ur hell bent on feeding milk to a SNAKE , u will get this only .

TDh came in voluntarily , much later . To a certain extent , due to the baby , Shravni lost control over her life for some period .Not TDH . But yes , what Archu did to him was HORRIBLE .Calling Manav to engagement without consulting his feelings , blatantly worshipping Manav in front of him , ignoring him , insulting his mom .............Forget the signature ...All this was done much before that . She awoke the monster in him ............by constantly throwing Manav in his face .

He was willing to give her another chance , its SHE who brought past up constantly in between them .The real fact is she didnt want to move on at all .She wanted to cling to Manav come what may and She thought just like they were succesful in forcing their Pavitra Rishta down Shravnis throat by ignoring her tantrums and patronising her , TDH wud also be made to come around eventually .Then she and Manav cud have a super wonderful compro marraige with their unfortunate fiancees ...........sexless , childless , emotionless while they hankered after each other mentally and kept meeting in public places somehow or other , BEING THERE FOR EACH OTHER .

Guess what .TDH was NO SHRAVNI . He didnt cry and run to Daddy like Shravni did . He is the type who will do double WAAR if he gets one WAAR ...he told Manav that . He took it for a long time , then started playing UGLY .

Good that this Useless DUo understood that somehwhere they r going very very WRONG coz they r bringing out the BEASTS in people with their so called fake angelic behaviour . Shravni was a good , ordinary gal who turned into a screaming , unhappy lady and TDH was a normal ambitious guy who was willing to genuinely give Archu a chance and also rise high in Life , unlike Loser Manav . But He was turned into a monster coz she stepped on his manhood by showing him purposeful disinterest and rubbing it in his face that I have Pavitra Rishta with Manav .

Today they both deserve whatever they get . TDH Im not worried about , he is capable of giving as good as he gets .But of late Shravni has adjusted and Adjusted a lot with manav and really been driven to a wall .Her expectations r really simple , and she shud now KICK manav out with full force .Thats the day I will kiss the TV screen . As Far as ARMAN's Remarraige goes , I dont care if they do it in an underwater city in Dombivli Suicide Lake after jumping in it .

after armaan behaving like dis even i am not very excited if dey unite or not.i felt really very bad for shravani today,today too she was working in stall selling vada pav just for savita,she is adjusting a lot,i hate armaan officially,d wat dey r behaving wid their fiances as if dey r doing favor on dem,i agree manav is,but its not right to show it everytime u r wid dem,i just want shravani shld slap manav and archu once before she leaves i will b really very happy cause i genuinely want to slap dem,archu is d  same women who was shouting  2 days ago tat she is supporting right or truth,now wat is she doing isit right.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great commentary....loved the part about Talklu Rane and Manohar. LAMO!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

While I agree that Archana and Manav pining away for each other and their eye lock was wrong, I do not have sympathy for Jaywant or Shravnai. Shravani has known from the very start that Manav loves Archana not her, that she is just an obligation for him but she has continued to fight for this marriage. Shravani is in the position she's in today because she is allowing herself to be in this position. As for Jaywant, again he knows who Archana loves and his only intention is to marry her so he can make her life a living hell.

I wish Vinod would dump Manju, she has been nothing but a troublemaker since the show began. She shares blame in everything that has happened, from Sachin's death to Archana and Manav's break up. She never changes. She doesn't deserve the happiness she has right now, not after repeatedly hurting her in laws.

I do agree about the women on PR looking gorgeous today! Vandu and Archana stood out for me
gaurimisha thumbnail
presently,I dont pity anyone....not archu,not manav,not phoons,not TDH.All four know what they r getting themselves into...they r no kids....yet they r doing it for their own reasons.

After watching todays' EL,dont kno why n how shravani is ready to marry manav still??TDH has been shown to hav other motives...why phoons is still sticking to her manav...when after all this time,any woman wud understand she is NOT wanted....why believe Manav at ALL.Cant sympathise with her.

Want to see ArMan together so tht I can hav some entertainment....I luv their chemistry....nothing abt the leads needs sympathising anymore.I sympathise rather with the Ks.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Archana Manav r MOST NOT TO BE PITIED . They gave valuable signatures like prasad to everyone , divorced , made fake promises to everyone that they wud fulfil zimmedaris and stay away from each other and then broke those promises and screwed many peoples lives .
Shravni did mistakes but she ran away THRICE . Each time this duo Stopped her .EACH time . People can say all they want Who the hell told her to sTop etc , it doesnt diminish ARMAN"s hypocrisy and lies even a BIT .And with that same logic , this Archu went HERSELF to Jays door to ask him to marry her , Shravni had NOT gone to Manav asking him to marry her .Manav ran after her . She said no many times , she even told him work on ur existing marraige .This man said NO NO NO . Now he is taking refuge under OH BUT I Said COMPRO MARRAIGE .Coward .

Also , Shravni was dealt a blow by fate .her fiancee was snatched by DEATH .ARMAN r very much kicking and alive , who told u to be so MANHOOS and break up a holy institution like Marraige , ha ? Shravni's Bad Luck was Fate Controlled , ARMANS bad luck was MANUFACTURED BY THEIR OWN HANDS

Yet People hate Shravni ......Why ?Coz its Easy to hate her .She is not so breathtakingly beautiful as Archu , neither the lead . Archu did so many many innumerable mistakes yet she is forgiven . Shravni has done mistake ............she remained committed to Manav after he gave her promise of marraige to this date , inspite of knowing that he doesnt love her . But who does marraige for love only ?there r some that believe that after marraige things change .And its not entirely wrong .

Archna Gave up Manav on a platter and danced to a shameful extent on his ishaaras .He told her to divorce ............She divorced inspite of wanting to stay married to him . He told her Lets be good friends , she agreed inspite of knowing what the tag GOOD FRIENDS ENTAILS in MIDDLE CLASS SOCIETY WHEN MAN IS ENGAGED TO SOMEONE ELSE ...........THE OTHER WOMAN. When Manav told her u marry Jay , SHE WENT STRAIGHT TO JAYS HOUSE AND PROPOSED TO HIM . She lost all shame , dignity , reputation in this manav Chakkar .

Inspite of that unwed pregnancy , Shravni stayed with restraint and dignity in that chawl , waiting for marraige to dignify her and her baby , and that man had at least promised her and has to this date told her I wanna marry u . To Archu this man didnt give even that promise ...........he told her I will MOST CATEGORICALLY not marry u , Got my zimmedaris .

So much Archu did to get him out .the moment he got out he ran to his house to fulfil zimmedaris . I agree Shravni is wrong to hang on to Manav and trust me , the day she dumps him I'll kiss the TV screen but AT LEAST SHE HAS MANAVS PROMISE ..................ARchu has NOTHING . Not even a promise . Why is she Dancing LOVE LOVE LOVE , from where did it spurt , u didnt even know the chap from a year ago . At least Shravni grew with him , her association with Desmukh brothers is much longer .

When people OVERDO the love thing , it gets on my nerves . Even today Manav walked away and Archna was snapped out of eyelock with open mouth .as if Why r u going , what happened , Ignore these stupids , lets continue na !

So ok , if ur this gutsy , tell all to go to hell and marry him na .Lets see if he says YES .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Archana Manav r MOST NOT TO BE PITIED . They gave valuable signatures like prasad to everyone , divorced , made fake promises to everyone that they wud fulfil zimmedaris and stay away from each other and then broke those promises and screwed many peoples lives .

Shravni did mistakes but she ran away THRICE . Each time this duo Stopped her .EACH time . People can say all they want Who the hell told her to sTop etc , it doesnt diminish ARMAN"s hypocrisy and lies even a BIT .And with that same logic , this Archu went HERSELF to Jays door to ask him to marry her , Shravni had NOT gone to Manav asking him to marry her .Manav ran after her . She said no many times , she even told him work on ur existing marraige .This man said NO NO NO . Now he is taking refuge under OH BUT I Said COMPRO MARRAIGE .Coward .

Also , Shravni was dealt a blow by fate .her fiancee was snatched by DEATH .ARMAN r very much kicking and alive , who told u to be so MANHOOS and break up a holy institution like Marraige , ha ? Shravni's Bad Luch was Fate Controlled , ARMANS bad luch was MANUFACTURED BY THEIR OWN HANDS

Yet People hate Shravni ......Why ?Coz its Easy to hate her .She is not so breathtakingly beautiful as Archu , neither the lead . Archu did so many many innumerable mistakes yet she is forgiven . Shravni has done mistake ............she remained committed to Manav after he gave her promise of marraige to this date , inspite of knowing that he doesnt love her . But who does marraige for love only ?there r some that believe that after marraige things change .And its not entirely wrong .

Archna Gave up Manav on a platter and danced to a shameful extent on his ishaaras .He told her to divorce ............She divorced inspite of wanting to stay married to him . He told her Lets be good friends , she agreed inspite of knowing what the tag GOOD FRIENDS ENTAILS in MIDDLE CLASS SOCIETY WHEN MAN IS ENGAGED TO SOMEONE ELSE ...........THE OTHER WOMAN. When Manav told her u marry Jay , SHE WENT STRAIGHT TO JAYS HOUSE AND PROPOSED TO HIM . She lost all shame , dignity , reputation in this manav Chakkar .

Inspite of that unwed pregnancy , Shravni stayed with restraint and dignity in that chawl , waiting for marraige to dignify her and her baby , and that man had at least promised her and has to this date told her I wanna marry u . To Archu this man didnt give even that promise ...........he told her I will MOST CATEGORICALLY not marry u , Got my zimmedaris .

So much Archu did to get him out .the moment he got out he ran to his house to fulfil zimmedaris . I agree Shravni is wrong to hang on to Manav and trust me , the day she dumps him I'll kiss the TV screen but AT LEAST SHE HAS MANAVS PROMISE ..................ARchu has NOTHING . Not even a promise . Why is she Dancing LOVE LOVE LOVE , from where did it spurt , u didnt even know the chap from a year ago . At least Shravni grew with him , her association with Desmukh brothers is much longer .

When people OVERDO the love thing , it gets on my nerves . Even today Manav walked away and Archna was snapped out of eyelock with open mouth .as if Why r u going , what happened , Ignore these stupids , lets continue na !

So ok , if ur this gutsy , tell all to go to hell and marry him na .Lets see if he says YES .

i too agree wid every point u said, beleive me i was a big armaan lover once upon a time tats before d divorce, was really hoping tat divorce shldnt happen bit after tat my hatered towards dem just began and now i oficially hate dem. i still feel sad for shravani,she is being very badly manuplated by manav,i dont understnd wen every1 find their rishta wrong y cant mahaan people like armaan tink its wrong.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^^ Kools GMTA...Bravo for your abv post...Totally agree
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

presently,I dont pity anyone....not archu,not manav,not phoons,not TDH.All four know what they r getting themselves into...they r no kids....yet they r doing it for their own reasons.

After watching todays' EL,dont kno why n how shravani is ready to marry manav still??TDH has been shown to hav other motives...why phoons is still sticking to her manav...when after all this time,any woman wud understand she is NOT wanted....why believe Manav at ALL.Cant sympathise with her.

Want to see ArMan together so tht I can hav some entertainment....I luv their chemistry....nothing abt the leads needs sympathising anymore.I sympathise rather with the Ks.

I agree with my Robin here . These are the same reasons why I want to see them together .
I love their chemistry an would love to see them get together .

Also GM's reason for not having sympathy with Shravani are very correct . Just like Archana is blamed for being in this situation , I blame Shravani too for beign in this situation . Manav has never ever given her any idea that he could ever love her  or anyone else beside Archana ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly ArJay could have had a better chemistry had CVs given their relationship a chance...both extremely good looking and TDH being waaay more charismatic & Archu soo gorgeous.....Lallu Manav has no chance as far as personality or his dialogue delivery...Same for Shrav....I think they make a better pair ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

When TDH walks in he takes charge...โค๏ธ No Sissy boy like Lallu Mannu where momma is yelling and he runs and says how high mom ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†