Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Aarjaa8

Krishna is goin to prove to be the best in the end !! poor guy so much humilation he has to go thru--jus for havg married prats- i lubb u baba😭

haarkar jeetne vale ko hi sikander bolte hai
i have full faith in baba that next he will show his real colours and insaf to aman
but stll feeling very sad and angry todayyyyyy

gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

haarkar jeetne vale ko hi sikander bolte hai
i have full faith in baba that next he will show his real colours and insaf to aman
but stll feeling very sad and angry todayyyyyy

same here--he is alwaz being humbled by evryone --thank god he is the happy go luky sorts n doesnt take things to heart or else by now he wuld hve been a bundle of complex
Edited by gees - 13 years ago
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarjaa8

Krishna is goin to prove to be the best in the end !! poor guy so much humilation he has to go thru--jus for havg married prats- i lubb u baba😭

feel sorry for him but yo he is a confident man n he will rise above evrythgπŸ‘n everyone--πŸ˜›
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the highlight gees 😊

Can you help me with one thing? I wasn't sure where to ask πŸ˜• Krishna said today that Prats and Aman give a bhashan of 3 things: Sarkaar Saashan aur Viwastha. What do the latter two mean? 😊
Ekta76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Can you help me with one thing? I wasn't sure where to ask πŸ˜• Krishna said today that Prats and Aman give a bhashan of 3 things: Sarkaar Saashan aur Viwastha. What do the latter two mean? 😊

Shaasan means the governance by the sarkar(Government).Vyawastha implies the systems,services etc involved in doing so.
Edited by Ekta76 - 13 years ago
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Hi elle lemme try dear--it means govt rules n regulationsπŸ˜•
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ekta76

Saashan means the governance by the sarkar(Government).Vyawastha implies the systems,services etc involved in doing so.

Thanks Ekta! Smile The uneducated Krishna has a better vocabulary than I do! Shame on me πŸ˜†
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well....well...well why are we surprised guys? what else we can expect from prof. ki beti? I wonder will she ever be a wife in true sense. I mean romancing a husband is wife's only duty? I still don't think Prats love Krishna wholeheartedly otherwise she could have supported him. When you love someone immensely, support comes automatically and during THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT rights and wrongs don't even cross peoples' minds.

Poor Krish, in supporting his wife he became enemy for his own family and look what he is getting in return?  πŸ˜­ I think, krishna started to realize and this is just the begining. Prats should use her AKALMANDI and stop taking krishna/her marriage for granted.

BTW,  if what Krishna did was wrong than why Prats slap Angad? she should have waited for the police na? And Next time whena guy is teasing Arushi,  will Aman wait for the police?πŸ˜•

Thank you Gee dear for the updateπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonyP

Well....well...well why are we surprised guys? what else we can expect from prof. ki beti? I wonder will she ever be a wife in true sense. I mean romancing a husband is wife's only duty? I still don't think Prats love Krishna wholeheartedly otherwise she could have supported him. When you love someone immensely, support comes automatically and during THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT rights and wrongs don't even cross peoples' minds.

Poor Krish, in supporting his wife he became enemy for his own family and look what he is getting in return?  πŸ˜­

i agree Mony--where hve u bin ?πŸ˜›

Edited by gees - 13 years ago
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

i agree Mony--where hve u bin ?πŸ˜›

i was busy at work and my lil baby was sick.
BTW this is not the full post, my son pressed a button before I finishedπŸ˜†