Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
finally finally we see anmol giving a gift to Ragini Embarrassed

well it begins with ragini realising that she has done injustice with anmol, and says that he is very patient, but she couldn't address him with his name earlier as she has alot of memories with that name and if she addressed him with his name then she'd remember her past.
anmol says "well I understand that but now can i expect that I will be hearing you address me as Anmol, or will be tammy ke papa again?" both AnGini laugh. ragii excuses her self but anmol keeps stopping her, TaShi run inside the room.
Anmol and TaShi plan to go somewhere, but Tammy says "we will not take mamma" Ragini says "well i am going out anyways." anmol stops ragini and gifts her a set of earrings and a pendant. TaShi insist Ragini to wear them with her new saree. (guys this scene cannot be descirbed it's a MUST watch!)

Anmol was downstairs in the kitchen with the kids, cutting apple, when Ragini walks in wearing her new purple saree and his gift. anmol just couldn't help himself but gaze at her and ends up cutting his hand. Ragini runs to him and says "what have you done? you aren't a kid. you could've cut the apple carefully." TaShi are giggling, while anmol is still gazing at Ragini. Khushi clicks a photo of AnGini from anmol's phone. Vasu is watching this and smiling aswell. (awwwwwwww she was happy for the two)

Ragini looks at the kids and asks them that what were they doing in the kitchen and who told them to cut fruits and all. anmol is indicating them to remain quiet. khushi says "maasi ma we are making fruit cake for you!" Anmol makes an adorable face Embarrassed Ragini gives a caught you look to anmol LOL
Ragini says "so this was the plan. well i have a plan as well. you both quickly get ready and come down quickly." TaShi want to know about the plan, but ragini doesn't tell them anything. Anmol cheers. ragini looks at him. anmol tries to find out about ragini's plan and ragini says "I won't be telling you either, you to get ready." anmol says "your wish my command Embarrassed"

sakshi was waiting outside and is shocked to see AnGini and TaShi together. she hides behind the car. khushi senses sakshi around, but tammy tells her not to worry as sakshi will never return and that's why they are going out to celebrate. Ragini asks them if something is wrong.
tammy says "mamma where are we going though?" Ragini says that they are going to get aalekh so they can go and party afterwards. sakshi follows them.

AnGini and TaShi arrive at the Ice cream parlour. Khushi goes to ragini and says "maasi ma, dad must be working right now, but them two don't know about it." Ragini says "that's why i brought you all here, so that there is no secret between us no more, and today is such a special day we cannot celebrate it without your dad."

aalekh isn't happy to see tammy and anmol there with ragini and khushi. aalekh didn't like the fact that ragini brought everyone with her. but ragini explains to him and tells him that we all are friends and we'll support you.
anmol tells aalekh that sakshi is out of the house and we are here to celebrate with you. ragini calls anmol "anmol ji" Embarrassed aalekh says "we all are friends, therefore no one else should know about this secret. especially mamma."
sakshi over hears it and comes up with another plan.

Vasu speaks to kaushi over the phone and kaushi suggest vasu to shower the same love on anmol as she did on ranvir.

Precap: Vasu brings sakshi back as she is carrying aalekh's heir! (wow that was very fast LOL)

Edited by SanKi4eva - 18 October 2010 at 10:52am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sueccloudzsjnpanizorMagixXsaveeta24asdpsanmolluv_sakshisami01jyothi_coolOmshanti1111Suku_SwaRonSPN_JD_Addictedshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol Ka Anmol Taufa :$" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Very nice epi!Cute and fun moments and rags running when Anmol cut himself was too good and her scolding.Thanks Sanj

Hope the pre-cap is an act on Vasu's part!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
m still updating

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
thanks for update...Smile

angini scenes such a treat today..Day Dreaming

the kids all mischief and so happy for angini..

so happy for anmol today esp ragini smiling looking at anmol's gift to her..

KinSanj

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the update sanju loved the epi and the current angini track

KinSanj

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Thank You Creatives...For Giving Us Angini Today! Gr8 update Sanju!

Do we need to say how much these scenes between Ragini & Anmol mean to us now? I'm so glad the CTs kept us in mind this time n gave us loads to look forward to in today's Episode...glad to see so much footage for Angini....n they didn't disappoint this one bit! Ragini n Anmol share such a special bond n Today they took yet another step to strengthen it! Hat's Off to Parul n Apporva once again for carrying off their scenes so well n giving us such Beautiful Angini moments! The kids playing cupids were Cute!

The Episode started off from where we left it on Friday & so happy the CTs decided to complete this scene...Anmol was telling Ragini just how happy he was that Ragini had taken his name n that he was glad he had a place in her life...Aww...Anmol was beaming! But when Ragini looked around to see Ranvir's photo in the wardrobe, Anmol's expression changed...he turned away, probably thinking that Ragini still Loves Ranvir way too much to give him some space in her heart...he looked sad but respectful...Ragini noticed that n she slowly closed the wardrobe door just enough to cover Ranvir's pic...it was  like she was indicating her acceptance to start a new chapter in her life with Anmol & put the past behind her...Aww...was Anmol surprised as he looked at Ragini with a smile in is heart! Ragini then went on to let him know that calling Anmol by his name would only make her live in her past with unforgettable memories & that's why she never mustered the courage to take his name...she also poured her thoughts out to Anmol, when she said that he had a lot of patience, for over the last 7 years, he stood by her & lived every relation associated with her, from the heart & respected all her decisions...she was so Thankful to Anmol for everything he had been n done! Aww...n Anmol, he'd never expected Ragini to start accepting him...n these words made him so happy...all he wanted to know from her now was if he'd be Anmol for her from now or she would revert back to calling him Tammy ke Papa again!! That question sure made Ragini blush n smile n want to walk away...but Anmol stopped Ragini thrice, before the kids came in, yet he couldn't manage to give her the gift or confess what was i his heart...Aww...the baby was feeling shy! When he called out to Ragini first, his expressions were like he wanted to tell her something really special, but as soon as she turned around to meet his gaze, he was at a loss for words n only managed to talk of Sakshi's departure from the RH! Ragini smiled at him like she knew that it wasn't what he wanted to say! Aww...Angini simply ROCK Together!!...n that L'il gift he had brought for Ragini...he didn't even know what to tell her before he gave it away...all he managed was "a gift for being my daughter's good Mamma"...then he only kept gazing at her...n Ragin...the gift came to her as a pleasant surprise n she blushed again when the kids asked her to come down dressed while the Papa-Daughter-Partner trio prepared to surprise her...

Loved the way Anmol stopped back in the room to ask Ragini if she liked the gift...n a L'il compliment from her made him so elated! Ragini was blushing & smiling after he left too...looks like she's slowly making way for him to win over her heart...n it won't take long before she realizes that she's in Love with Anmol...also Loved Ragini for another reason today...her ideologies...she'd never want to harm anyone...she was worried for Sakshi n only wanted the family to stay united...Vasu was happy to have Ragini as her D-I-L...

Then...Anmol turning into "Chef Anmol" was really Cute! But Mr. Chef, fruits are cut on a cutting board n not placing it in your hands...good the kids weren't interested in the cutting tips...the naughty kids had other plans up their sleeve! But they looked Cute pretending to listen to Anmol..n then Anmol's gaze fell on Ragini, after which the poor soul froze n couldn't do a thing but look at just how Gorgeous she looked in that purple saree n the set he brought for her!! Ragini was shy n lifted her gaze slowly at Anmol, oly to find him Awestruck n Mesmerized by her! BTW, Parul was looking Absolutely stunning in that attire n her hair on both sides...Khushi was right Ragini actually looked like a Queen n Anmol was so lost in her that he eventually cut his hand with the knife..dekha Chef saab...apple ko dekh ke kaat the hain, Ragini ko dekh ke apno haath ko nahin!! LOLZ...the kids couldn't help but laugh at him... Ragini rushed towards him with a concerned look n held his hand...did Anmol want anything more after that, he could only keep gazing at Ragini's beautiful face n her hands in his...n our naughty cupids took a Pic of that scene for keeps in Anmol's mobile...Aww...Loved the expression on Anmol's face when he saw the kids take a picture...for all you know, that may be Anmol's wallpaper from now on!!

Also Loved Anmol's expressions when Khushi revealed their 'secret' to Ragini, n Ragini gave Anmol that Cute look n a smirk, only to make him smile shyly at her...n with so much Masti going on, how could Ragini be left behind...she played secret too, asking everyone to get dressed in 2 minutes n get back...Anmol looked Cute when he bent forward to her n said "at your command"...Vasu was so happy looking at the family reunion n patted Ragini...

The scene at the ice cream parlour was Cute...the foursome couldn't celebrate without Alekh n Ragini wanted Tammy also t be a part of their secret about Alekh's job...Alekh was hesitant at first, but as always Ragini was around to reassure him...n then all of them cutely teamed up to keep the secret amongst themselves...sad that Sakshi managed to follow them n know the truth about Alekh's "Mandir" visits..

Aww..the Angini scenes just Rocked today!! ...n their Eye-Locks can sure Kill!! The precap showed Sakshi back in the RH again! LOLZ!! That was really quick Vasu...now i know how the liner "Main yoon Gayi aur Yoon Aayi" came around! But Sakshi's games won't last too long, now that Angini, the Kids, Vasu n Alekh have teamed up together!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Seebzasdpsanmolsami01

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Sanju I liked your update also
Did'nt know u were updating today !!

Chadrika I liked your analysis

I am just going to rewatch their scenes
They are so cute
I feel Anmol will now start giftng her more things
wonder when he went to the store and picked it upWink

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, a must watch episode indeedClap. I loved watching every bit of the episode.Embarrassed.

Chandrika's analysis is getting longer with increased AnGini screen time. Heart.WonderfulThumbs UpClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top