AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Is it bad that I keep staring at the avi in my sig box? *sigh* 😍

Not at all....it's perfectly understandable😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Is it bad that now I keep staring at your avi?!?! *sigh* These scenes should be banned for my viewing until I catch up because right now this is just "cruel and unusual".. 😍 I mean.. 😵

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

^^ Is it bad that now I keep staring at your avi?!?! *sigh* These scenes should be banned for my viewing until I catch up because right now this is just "cruel and unusual".. 😍 I mean.. 😵

🤣

LOLLLL it's worse that I couldn't help making that avi when I was supposed to be studying actually😵😆
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLLLL it's worse that I couldn't help making that avi when I was supposed to be studying actually😵😆

I'm supposed to be studying too...have a test tomorrow...and I went to YT just to watch the scene again...the man should be banned for students...just look at the way he walks...confidently..radiating strength....He's one hell of a sexy man! *splashes cold water on face* 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL splash some cold water on my face too then :P....haha....seriously....I don't think I've been THIS fangirly over a guy in a while....Fatty is right....there's some magic about him....otherwise I'm not of the kind to get swept away so easily by any aira gaira types :P :P
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Daam title song.....for the ppl in this CC who haven't heard it yet, I'd fully recommend checking it out....one of THE most beautiful songs I've heard in a while

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_1qUCD5We0[/YOUTUBE]

Very nice indeed .... What is the verdict on Daam? Is this the next serial on my must watch list? Btw, I loved Malaal's title song as well...
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL LadyM, I don't have any verdict on Daam as of now cuz I haven't finished watching it but I liked Malaal more by this point.....

The Malaal song was nice too but I absolutely LOVE this Daam OST.....veryyyyyyyyy haunting and put in perspective of how the relationships unfold in the show, it's even more apt....the lyrics are seriously brilliant and so is the composition and singing.
incandescence thumbnail

LOL splash some cold water on my face too then :P....haha....seriously....I don't think I've been THIS fangirly over a guy in a while....Fatty is right....there's some magic about him....otherwise I'm not of the kind to get swept away so easily by any aira gaira types :P :P

I toh get fangirly about guys easily...but it usually wears off very soon...and I mostly fell for the character traits....no amount of 'hawtness' can make me like a guy unless I like the personality...With MR/Dutta  it's not just the personality, it's the persona...His mere presence on screen makes my mouth water....I can't help it...*besharam muh*
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I toh don't get fangirly very easily which is why my fangirl-ism over MR is a surprise to me also😆....and surprisingly it hasn't even worn off yet for me either.....literally the guy makes hearts flutter when he's on screen....I'm not even exaggerating :P....the guy is just ridiculously charismatic given the way his mere presence on screen only is enough to make us go😍...what a persona indeed😍
incandescence thumbnail
*tries to think about the test tomorrow* *tries not to think about HIM* *fails badly*