Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Easy to forget your first & real love?

ashley1 Senior Member
ashley1
ashley1

Posted: 13 December 2005 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I know that its very hard to forget about your frist real love. But I have also heard that time heals. And may be people slowly forget. But I think the memories reside in you forever. And its like someone haunting you & making you sad everytime you remember them. And here, I am talking about the soul-to-soul real love...like Armaan-Jassi love. Would appreciate your views on this.   

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 13 December 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Well, I do agree that it is hard to forget your first love. But as you said time is the biggest remedy. There are still scars left, but if you try hard wound does get healed. I do believe that one should be ready to move on with life and not keep on crying over spill milk and complaining about their fate all the time then you can always forget ur love and move on in life..it may take years, but eventually you have to keep moving. Yes, you cannot forget it completely after yrs and yrs you still remember that special person but then after yrs same passion is gone and you know what is real and what is not with you. It is hard, but not impossible.
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 13 December 2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I agree with vishesh. To just feel the sense of true love in your life is the biggest happiness. Even if you don't end up with that love whenever you think about it it does bring smile to your face and you should be really thankful to get taste of loving someone and getting loved.

However, soul to soul love is not possible to forget, but as time goes, days, months, years passes you do move on with your life and you meet someone else. Probably you may not love that someoneelse that much, but after years you may fall in love again. So i personally think even if you love someone soul to sould time, circumstances, and ur efford does make things better.
Rindam Senior Member
Rindam
Rindam

Posted: 13 December 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
My two pence,

Would it be any harder to forget someone you loved second if that was a person now non existant in your life? I think, one would miss any person close to them and now gone for whatever reason. But life compensates in mysterious ways, should be willing to teach themselves to look and listen for these.

There is no first or second love, Love doesnt seek to be numbered. Love is very real (can make one feel unreal but thats a whole another topic LOL), if this is not the case then its not to be described as love. To have loved or/and to be loved is one of the more significant realities in life.

ashley1 Senior Member
ashley1
ashley1

Posted: 13 December 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rindam

My two pence,

Would it be any harder to forget someone you loved second if that was a person now non existant in your life? I think, one would miss any person close to them and now gone for whatever reason. But life compensates in mysterious ways, should be willing to teach themselves to look and listen for these.

There is no first or second love, Love doesnt seek to be numbered. Love is very real (can make one feel unreal but thats a whole another topic LOL), if this is not the case then its not to be described as love. To have loved or/and to be loved is one of the more significant realities in life.

I respect your thoughts on this. Yep...may be I am too much into Indian movies & dramas. I think you're right. Love is love. It doesn't matter if its 1st, 2nd or 3rd?

syrene Goldie
syrene
syrene

Posted: 13 December 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
it depends on how old u r i guess... if u r in teens i guess very easy to get over it cos of hormones etc. but as we grow older love becomes more meaningful.
hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 13 December 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
its difficult to forget ur first love but time is a healer...with the passage of time one can forget.....
but also does not play anything if the person tends to not to forget their love.... Tongue Tongue
syrene Goldie
syrene
syrene

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 5:08am | IP Logged
btw rindam i totally agree with u ....come to think of it the first person we all totally and truly love is our mommy dearest, so how we cant really quantify or qualify love as first second etc. in our life we come across diff people whom we love in diff ways and when u are 15-16 most of the times u think u r in love its usually just a crush which we realize only when we truly fall in love.

Go to top