Saas Bina Sasuraal

SBS - fanclub on FB

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know if I should add this, but there is a Saas Bina Sasural fanpage on fb, but its not very popular as of yet.
Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Meghan-Jadhav/106234748154#!/pages/Saas-bina-sasural/142213699158840

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smalhotra21 thumbnail
i know Rishi khurana " Ved" s details . He is fro Choti bahu fame and his birthdate is 5th Oct . We are  good friends.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smalhotra21

i know Rishi khurana " Ved" s details . He is fro Choti bahu fame and his birthdate is 5th Oct . We are  good friends.

thanks !!! πŸ˜ƒ
pakhara thumbnail
Oh yeah, and here's another fanpage on facebook of SBS. Its admin is none other than Aishwarya Sakhuja herself and Srman Jain, or our Prachin bhaiya, and Anjali Mukhi, Sudha Lalit Kumar Sharma, are members. Isn't that awesome! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saas-Bina-Sasural/163419367023852
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes i know about that page aish ....
Tanya (Aishwarya )herself  is  the admin
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Oh yeah, and here's another fanpage on facebook of SBS. Its admin is none other than Aishwarya Sakhuja herself and Srman Jain, or our Prachin bhaiya, and Anjali Mukhi, Sudha Lalit Kumar Sharma, are members. Isn't that awesome! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saas-Bina-Sasural/163419367023852

according to this page Tanya is a computer science major but isnt she a teacher? And it also mentions a brother...so where has he been hiding all this time? Plus it also says "And as if this was not enough there is a sasurji who is kind of a hitler and a chacha sasur who is a hitler-hater. An old dada sasur is also there to make matters worse." - these facts are not accurate..Chedi is not hitler like, there is not chacha sasur and dadaji is a sweet old man.
"Taanya gives up, accuses Tej of cheating her by not telling the truth and leaves the house. She returns to her maternal home, only to find that her brother and bhabhi all packed and ready to leave the house and her mother crying. Taanya's bhabhi does not want to take the responsibility of her in-laws and hence she moves out of the house with Taanya's brother." Nothing of the sort has happened...

either this page isnt official or it hasnt been updated as they story seems to have been modified
pakhara thumbnail
Yeah, i was searching for info abt this show before it released because I'm a huge fan of the actor who plays Gyaan (JSK's krishna😊) and I came upon stuff like this. Its possible that the creative department made some changes to the storyline. We're all familiar with them doing that, esp. in daily soaps.πŸ˜‰ I think the admin, Aishwarya, forgot to update the page as there are very rare posts by her. πŸ˜†