SBS - fanclub on FB

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I don't know if I should add this, but there is a Saas Bina Sasural fanpage on fb, but its not very popular as of yet.
Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Meghan-Jadhav/106234748154#!/pages/Saas-bina-sasural/142213699158840

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 26 November 2010 at 10:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS - fanclub on FB" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smalhotra21

Groupbie

smalhotra21

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
i know Rishi khurana " Ved" s details . He is fro Choti bahu fame and his birthdate is 5th Oct . We are  good friends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...AishuHiBawari

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smalhotra21

i know Rishi khurana " Ved" s details . He is fro Choti bahu fame and his birthdate is 5th Oct . We are  good friends.

thanks !!! Big smile

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, and here's another fanpage on facebook of SBS. Its admin is none other than Aishwarya Sakhuja herself and Srman Jain, or our Prachin bhaiya, and Anjali Mukhi, Sudha Lalit Kumar Sharma, are members. Isn't that awesome! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saas-Bina-Sasural/163419367023852

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 26 November 2010 at 10:16am

nycsweetie

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
yes i know about that page aish ....
Tanya (Aishwarya )herself  is  the admin

AishuHiBawari

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Oh yeah, and here's another fanpage on facebook of SBS. Its admin is none other than Aishwarya Sakhuja herself and Srman Jain, or our Prachin bhaiya, and Anjali Mukhi, Sudha Lalit Kumar Sharma, are members. Isn't that awesome! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saas-Bina-Sasural/163419367023852

according to this page Tanya is a computer science major but isnt she a teacher? And it also mentions a brother...so where has he been hiding all this time? Plus it also says "And as if this was not enough there is a sasurji who is kind of a hitler and a chacha sasur who is a hitler-hater. An old dada sasur is also there to make matters worse." - these facts are not accurate..Chedi is not hitler like, there is not chacha sasur and dadaji is a sweet old man.
"Taanya gives up, accuses Tej of cheating her by not telling the truth and leaves the house. She returns to her maternal home, only to find that her brother and bhabhi all packed and ready to leave the house and her mother crying. Taanya's bhabhi does not want to take the responsibility of her in-laws and hence she moves out of the house with Taanya's brother." Nothing of the sort has happened...

either this page isnt official or it hasnt been updated as they story seems to have been modified

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah, i was searching for info abt this show before it released because I'm a huge fan of the actor who plays Gyaan (JSK's krishnaSmile) and I came upon stuff like this. Its possible that the creative department made some changes to the storyline. We're all familiar with them doing that, esp. in daily soaps.Wink I think the admin, Aishwarya, forgot to update the page as there are very rare posts by her. LOL

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 15 December 2010 at 2:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.