Physical beauty and character ?

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely legs are most important to all models.

But given a choice between face and figure I think it is the figure that takes precedence for most ladies.
Apart from all the physical attributes it is the character and the ability to carry ourselves that make a lot of difference.

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
This is Beatriz Recari a young Spanish Golfer, her beauty is ahead of her golfing achievements. But she is coming up nicely and playing well: 

Quote: Her first win in 2010

Recari kept her composure amid a steady rain to emerge atop the clogged leaderboard. She became the first Spaniard in 16 years to win an LPGA tournament, since Marta Figueros-Dotti in 1994.

It was almost difficult for Recari to digest, as she cradled a bouquet of flowers and contemplated her winner's check of $165,000 (dwarfing her previous season earnings of $51,591), given her modest start in golf. She was 11 when her dad, Jose Luis, took up the game and she followed suit.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/10/17/SP0E1FU1A9.DTL#ixzz12gDYIU7j

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Summer bhaiya, may I just ask what in the world inspires you to create such totally irrelevant and weird topics? Just sayin'. ๐Ÿ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Summer bhaiya, may I just ask what in the world inspires you to create such totally irrelevant and weird topics? Just sayin'. ๐Ÿ˜†

ah Anju sis, just for the fun of it. We have too many serious issues here, Atom Bombs and Frozen Embryos.

I was speaking to an online friend and she is quite fed up with all her boyfriends๐Ÿ˜†
so I was telling her that it is her mental attitude that matters.
In the mind is both victory and defeat.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

^summer ji have you noticed that all ugly people say, beauty is within and all rich people say, money don't buy you happiness...!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

I just wanna say...be yourself beautiful, and you will find the world full of beauty ๐Ÿ˜Š
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

^summer ji have you noticed that all ugly people say, beauty is within and all rich people say, money don't buy you happiness...!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

I just wanna say...be yourself beautiful, and you will find the world full of beauty ๐Ÿ˜Š

Vinu ji kya baat hai.
Sahi kaha aap ne.

I noticed poor people say  "Money is  God"
Rich people want more wealth.

There are 3 kinds of people
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For women it was always her beauty, or rather sexuality which was the major aspect, as for some reason I thought people undermine her equal talent potential?

I think Indian women now are very empowered and doing well too ๐Ÿ˜Š

As for character, I think that is the important factor in any men. Some men think that the lighter character they have is more attractive (i found this realisation in some places, can be right for you or not).... but I feel that the serious women like to see more character in men to look up to!

As for women and character, it is equally important. But character have so many implications, which one you look for?

Character is must for any creature ... it its in some particular region you are looking for, remember that there is always a tradeoff present too. You cannot have everything in one package - a very false dream-world created by media people ๐Ÿคฃ
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

ah Anju sis, just for the fun of it. We have too many serious issues here, Atom Bombs and Frozen Embryos.

I was speaking to an online friend and she is quite fed up with all her boyfriends๐Ÿ˜†

Trust summer to start a topic like this after a chat ๐Ÿ˜†
Isnt it quite possible that the girl is fed up with her boyfriend because he has neither physical beauty nor character ...and the girl didnt have a mind either or else she would have noticed it much earlier ?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Summer3

Light hearted topic is fine, but Summer W*H are we even debating here?

I've been across the world reading this.
At first I thought it was discussing legs. But then I thought we are debating what is the best physical feature for women. Between the legs on both counts.
Anyway, then I figured this is a debate between physical beauty and character, which is more important. Thats a tough one. Character is of most importance, but we have to be real - there is a bit of shallow in all of us.
Then I thought it was about Beatriz Recari, but then are we discussing her, are we discussing golf, are we discussing women in golf or are we discussing female athletes. I need a sniper to hone in on this one.
Now you say its about your friend fed up with boyfriends, and mental attitude in relationships. Thats worthy, but I do wonder how did you make you think of legs first?
Now we better zero in on something to debate, or I might have to move this as a chat on women.
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
For a practical side
Physical beauty and/or personality are important, far more important than Character. You can be weasal and beautiful/handsome and you will go places.

In theory/books/code of conduct manuals character is important