Saas Bina Sasuraal

**Saas Bina Sasural Help Desk** Ask your Q's here! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 14

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

Originally posted by lovely.ravs

hey can any one say the repeat timings of saas bina sasural plzzz its urgent!!!
main episode airs at 10.00 pm IST...repeats are at 2.30 am, 12.30 pm, 2.00 pm nd 6.00 pm IST
Due to the new shows, the repeat timings have also changed.

The main telecast remains the same at 10 pm IST whereas the repeat timings are now in IST - 4 am, 2 pm & 6 pm...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Saas Bina Sasural Help Desk** Ask your Q's here! (Page 10)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

american_desi

american_desi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

Originally posted by american_desi

I missed ~2 weeks due to travel. Where is Chedi? When Tej comes back, Chedi is missing...Thanks in advance!
Chedi had received a phone call from his friend Kishor's son who said that Kishor was ill & seems it's his last stage. So Chedi has gone to meet Kishor & hasn't come back yet.

Regarding Tej, Toasty had manipulated the results & made Pashu win. Later on the fact got disclosed & created a chaos in the house. Pashu wanted Tej to go to Pune for an order but Tej had refused but on knowing what Toasty did, he goes to Pune without informing anybody but just sends an SMS to Toasty saying he's going to Pune for Pashu's work. Toasty sees the accident news on TV. Pashu & Toasty search for Tej a lot & finally find him in Pune & bring him back.

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks.PerfectLove.

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuthisonam

When was the epsiode when tej was shown shirtless and given a bath?
This episode was before his wedding.. All the brothers gave him a bath Smile

mishti21

Groupbie

mishti21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

i was going thru wikipedia , a came across these lines

"Toasty despairs, as she realizes that she needed to play the warden of a boy's hostel where the boys ranged 60 to 12 in age groups. Taanya gives up and accuses Tej of cheating her by not telling the truth and then she leaves the house. She returns to her maternal home, only to find that her brother and Bhaabhi were all packed and were ready to leave the house. Taanya's Bhaabhi did not will to take the responsibility of her in-laws and hence she moves out of the house with Taanya's brother. And before Taanya could utter a word about her own problem, her mother tells her that a woman, like a needle is supposed to stitch a family together and not break it. She asks Taanya to always keep her family together and never do anything to break it. Toasty has no alternative and she returns -- determined to face the challenge, to stay in the family which was deprived of women"

is it correct , i mean i dont remember toasty's bro n bhabhi? can anyone help me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti21

i was going thru wikipedia , a came across these lines

"Toasty despairs, as she realizes that she needed to play the warden of a boy's hostel where the boys ranged 60 to 12 in age groups. Taanya gives up and accuses Tej of cheating her by not telling the truth and then she leaves the house. She returns to her maternal home, only to find that her brother and Bhaabhi were all packed and were ready to leave the house. Taanya's Bhaabhi did not will to take the responsibility of her in-laws and hence she moves out of the house with Taanya's brother. And before Taanya could utter a word about her own problem, her mother tells her that a woman, like a needle is supposed to stitch a family together and not break it. She asks Taanya to always keep her family together and never do anything to break it. Toasty has no alternative and she returns -- determined to face the challenge, to stay in the family which was deprived of women"

is it correct , i mean i dont remember toasty's bro n bhabhi? can anyone help me?

the storyline has changed.. i was confused at first but toasty's has no brother and bhabhi..LOLthis is an old story line..ROFL hope it helps

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
hii..

Does anyone remember the episode where tej or toasty talks about their first date.. when tej was doing his rehearsal with lalitLOL (not the recent hospital episode.. but there was one more before that) does anyone know the date..Wink

I want to see that episode..

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
what has happened to toasty? how did she injured herself??Confused

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya.n.t

what has happened to toasty? how did she injured herself??Confused

actually.. no one knows about this till now as she has not still come out of coma.. but we will soon get to know about it.. 

we know that she met with an accident but don't know how??Confused 

actually, this storyline has been put in the script as aishwarya (Toasty) was not well and she had to take some leave.. from shooting but now she has recovered.. she rejoined..Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top