Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

How do u like the KMH2 promos..?

Poll Question: Did u Like/Love the promos?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
55 [94.83%]
3 [5.17%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i kno most of us loved the promos..yet the second option is a formalityWink
beware guyz..if u did not like it..u should hav the guts 2 give reasons?Tongue may b we can help u..coz we loved it..Star otherwise your vote wil b invalidTongueWink
Winki think the promos are very innovative n at its bestThumbs Up..no doubt bout the qualityStar.. The promos show the cute nok jhoks..n dint we enjoy it in the 1st season? from the promo, it seems dat the show has a lot of light hearted moments to offer..Heart wit the underlying intense story line which is yet to come 2 light..looking forward to the nxt promo wit the title track..hopefully an intense one but even if it isnt...Arjuhi wil b magicalDay Dreaming n m sure the show has lots to offer...keep up the spirit guyz..
i think i went off the topic..Embarrassed sorry..
n for those who still havent watched the promos or wan2 watch it again..before decidingWink..here u go..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHAmber10anitaksureshtanu111a-Jyo-LindaxXxPraniiGunjan.Ishaan.Prachi..radtMMBGAnjalii...xXx-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do u like the KMH2 promos..?" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amber10

Amber10

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Shibz...thanks for the promo links LOL they are so funny together...i think the show is going to be magnificent and very entertaining!                        

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111ashibz

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I just love the first promo- the bank one... Its simply rocking... The way Kritika apologises is so freaking cute...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111aradtshibz

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
yesssssssssssssss

MitEssHshibz

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
@shibz nice thread. luv u muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.promo r d best really.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

MitEssH

Groupbie

MitEssH

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
i think Aisa Koi nahi hoga jise Promo na pasand aaye Imp..UNDOUBTEDLY ...we lovin it lovin it......lovd all promos n v enjoyed lotttt watchin dem.....no doubt PROMOS R JS   sooo INNOVATIVE...Cutee Sweet out of Ds World......I hv nevr seen ds typ promoz ..ON TV..... besttt....promos evr on Tv .....Karan kritika.Lokinn CUTEEE Fab S alwys ..Lovd der Sweet Nok jhonk...Now....Lookinnn 4Ward to d Nexxx PROMO....widd Classic...kmh Song...dying to C title track promo....Damn Xciteddd

Edited by MitEssH - 18 October 2010 at 1:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
u know arjuhi just create an awesome magic when ever they aree together

Amber10shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
hi guyz...Big smile Thanx for your feedbac..Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.