Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I am not any couple fan..

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

But I am Nivi's fan.... I would want her to be with a man who will be with her through thick and thin. Not leave her hand when she needs him the most. 

So if Viren is the guy who will make her strong then so be it. For me love is not enough, there should be trust and understanding. Please dont take offence this strictly my POV. That Sid failed his love, while knowing what kind of people her family are how can he believe that they are capable of this kind deceit. 

I want Nivi to forgive him, but not go back to him. If I were her I would not trust him in the future, because there is no guarantee that he will  take my and family side when another situation arises. After all the humilation they went through his family hands there is no way I want her to back to him.I want her to stay alone and become strong.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i completely agree with u....viren is the right guy for her...ek baar viren ne commitment kar di to uske baad wo khud ki bhi nahi sunta ðŸ˜‰
viren can support her trust her n understand her always....
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

yes i completely agree with u....viren is the right guy for her...ek baar viren ne commitment kar di to uske baad wo khud ki bhi nahi sunta ðŸ˜‰

viren can support her trust her n understand her always....

Exactly. ðŸ˜Š thanks 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@TS yaa i agree widd u.viren is a rghtt guy for nivi.n i also agree ki love is not everthngg in a reationship butt more then tht trust n understanding is veryy imp.n in d case of nivi-sid there is no trust n understanding so jis rishte mein vishwas nahi us rishte ko nibhake kya faida?on d other side viren is a stanger 2 nnivi but rght frm their 1st meetngg they started trustingg each other,understandingg each other. otherwise In justt 6-7 7 mettingss koi ladki yuhin kisi stanger ki bike pe vo bhi raat mein aise hi nahi baith jati.nivi somewhwere had trust on viren n thatzz why she took help frm viren.also viren 2 alwayss trusted nivi .....when viren got angryy by thnkngg of dhusman ki beti ...nivi comes 2 him n explains him ki nothngg happenss frm showngg anger ulta we ourselves get hurted ....as soon as nivi says it viren calmss down . 1 more proof was nivren's mandir scene...viren never used 2 enter mandir but justt becozz of nivi's sweet voice he was dragged 2 templee.dis all provess tht viren is d rghtt guyy for nivii.

waisee if i m askedd toh i wantt parull opp kinshuk becozz theyyy r d bestt jodii .butt agarr parul nahii aati hai whchh i really don'tt wanttt 2 happen then i wantt nivii opp viren .