hey all MAAN MANIACS............

i just read one post..........

and believe me it releaved all  the stress

which i was going through after watching last nights

episode............

i think u all must read it..........

its an awesome analysis..........

Hey guysπŸ˜ƒ

It is for all those who are really worried about the Story, separation etc. 

I am not here to guess about the future track but only want to share some parts of the articles of Jay and Swati.

You all must have read those. Here is extracted part of those articles

Swati Pandey , Writer of Geet

Romance and lots of it. Currently, we are also debating for getting back the cute Maan and Geet office moments again but in a different space.

Here is Jay's part

Aditya, who has come down to India is here for a purpose. He has to sell out an old dilapidated manufacturing unit and is facing trouble from the workers, not to forget his nieces. But do not mistake him to be a cute and subdued boy. He is infact a street smart, cool Casanova, who knows how to get things done. He will hire Geet in this factory as a secretary cum nanny for the kids and circumstances would pitch him against her. He ends up putting Geet in a tight spot exposing her to unforeseen challenges and situations which she then has to overcome

Now match all lines'.

Maan Geet romance in a different space which will be Yash's office πŸ˜‰ because now Yash will hire Geet as his secretary . 

We will get to see our angry Maan , Jealouse Maan , his possessiveness , fun loving Geet( missing it a lot ) , Geet-Maan's sweet takrarπŸ˜πŸ˜‰ etc. 

So today's episode was the foundation for this track.πŸ˜ƒ

and not to forget Geet Show is never serious for long πŸ˜‰

So guys dont worry abt the separation like how long this will continue etc etc...But just wait for more fun ......I just can't wait for it  πŸ˜³

one more thing to keep in mind- There is NO misunderstanding between Maneet only Ego 

the link for this post............

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1523683

Edited by wiinie_pooh - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by wiinie_pooh

hey all MAAN MANIACS............

i just read one post..........

and believe me it releaved all  the stress

which i was going through after watching last nights

episode............

i think u all must read it..........

its an awesome analysis..........

Hey guysπŸ˜ƒ

It is for all those who are really worried about the Story, separation etc. 

I am not here to guess about the future track but only want to share some parts of the articles of Jay and Swati.

You all must have read those. Here is extracted part of those articles

Swati Pandey , Writer of Geet

Romance and lots of it. Currently, we are also debating for getting back the cute Maan and Geet office moments again but in a different space.

Here is Jay's part

Aditya, who has come down to India is here for a purpose. He has to sell out an old dilapidated manufacturing unit and is facing trouble from the workers, not to forget his nieces. But do not mistake him to be a cute and subdued boy. He is infact a street smart, cool Casanova, who knows how to get things done. He will hire Geet in this factory as a secretary cum nanny for the kids and circumstances would pitch him against her. He ends up putting Geet in a tight spot exposing her to unforeseen challenges and situations which she then has to overcome

Now match all lines'.

Maan Geet romance in a different space which will be Yash's office πŸ˜‰ because now Yash will hire Geet as his secretary . 

We will get to see our angry Maan , Jealouse Maan , his possessiveness , fun loving Geet( missing it a lot ) , Geet-Maan's sweet takrarπŸ˜πŸ˜‰ etc. 

So today's episode was the foundation for this track.πŸ˜ƒ

and not to forget Geet Show is never serious for long πŸ˜‰

So guys dont worry abt the separation like how long this will continue etc etc...But just wait for more fun ......I just can't wait for it  πŸ˜³

one more thing to keep in mind- There is NO misunderstanding between Maneet only Ego 

the link for this post............

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1523683

Thanx so much for this hun πŸ˜‰...I think this was much needed after all the bashing of Geet going around! I personally dont blame Geet because the circumstances made her do all tht she did today! Im with her and completely understand her situation! πŸ˜ƒ
wooooo....new thread..congrats anju.....😊

Ep 149: Maan bails Dev out

The media surrounds Geet and Maan and throws questions at them. Maan announces to marry Geet soon in front of the media. Maan is shocked to see Dadimaa unwell. Dadimaa requests Maan to bring Dev back. Maan tells Dadimaa about his decision of marrying Geet. Geet overhears Maan telling Dadimaa that it will be easy to take Dev's case back once he marries Geet, which he is referring to Dadimaa's intention and Geet misunderstands it to be his. Geet misunderstands Maan and feels he is using her to bring Dev back. Geet is shocked to see Dev back home who tells her that Maan bailed him out.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Just take a peek at how Maan is looking at Geet πŸ˜³

@wiinie_pooh - thanks a bunch for posting Episode 149 StarOne Pics πŸ˜›

Edited by anju7777 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anju7777

o_O Iam Death
haha thanks for killing me with this 😲

Have you ever noticed how Maan always touches Geet's shoulder whenever he gets a chance? πŸ€£

when his in a romantic mood and even when his angry young Maan πŸ˜†

I'm a quite sure you have already πŸ˜ƒ since we all are Maan Maniacs and notice every minute detail regarding Maan πŸ˜³
Episode 148: Dev's arrest becomes public

Dev's arrest spreads everywhere on the channels, papers. Geet doubts Sasha to have leaked the news to the press. Dadimaa comes to meet Dev in the jail. Naintara requests Dadimaa to convince Maan to get them released as this will ruin their family reputation. Geet confronts Sasha for leaking the news in press.

congratsssssssssssss!!!!!!!
awesome work anju πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... keep it up ..
hope we hit 4th thread soon πŸ˜‰
congrats anjuπŸ‘ for the new thread keep it dear.πŸ˜ƒ