Rang Badalti Odhani

FF: Kismat ki Kagaz par..- Last Part , pg 107 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 112

shanakforever

IF-Dazzler

shanakforever

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
ill b eagerly waiting..... gosh wen i saw ur topic come up i thought yay new part updated..... but only saw u replyLOL
 gosh dear yr very very very good im a fan of yr writing so pls do update sooooooooonnnnnnnWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samparshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Kismat ki Kagaz par..- Last Part , pg 107 (Page 7)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sampar

sampar

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
ok i m done earlier then i thought...here it goes .......

Part 10:

Dhulwadi:

Khanak reached her gaon around 8 in the evening …she felt good to be back …but she felt empty from within …she couldn't feel her heart in her chest …she felt as if her heart was still in Mumbai…

She reached the haveli ..gopi was shocked and happy to see her …she quickly hugged khanak and ask her how come she's here…khanak walked inside without answering gopi…and looked everywhere…gopi: kya howa khanak..tu aisey kya doond rahee hai…khanak …

khanak: han ..wo main ada ko doond rahee hoon …kahan hain woo bol na gopi …

gopi:khanak ada tu apne dost key saath bhar gayeen hain ..lakin tu itni gabraiye kyun hai ..sab theek tu hain na ..shantanu baa tu theek hain na….

khanak: han sab theek hai ..tu yeh bata ada ke halat kasee hai abb…

gopi: ada ki halat …ada tu bikul theek hai oney kya howa…kuch bhi tu nain ….wo tu balay changey hain ….

Khanak: (in her mind) ada bikul theek hai …tu phir wo phone kiss nay kiya …koon ho sakta hai ..itna gatiya mazak kiss ney kiya mere saath …

Gopi: khanak ..khanak …tu theek tu hain na…kuch bool na khanak

Khanak: han main theek hoon …nain bus wo tum sab sey milney ka mann ho raha that u chalee aiyee (she forced a smile on her face) ….kyun tu khush nain hai mujey dekh kar

Gopi: arey nain paglii main tu buhat khush hoon …ada our bai bhii buhat khush hoon gay…tu chal..bai kay pass chaltey hain…. Chall..

At night after meeting everyone khanak went to her room ...she unpacked her bag and took out  her night suit to change into ….her hands reached at the back to untie her dhori of her sari…she felt cold skin against her hands…she jerked and looked back ..shantanu was standing in front of her…she whispered "shantanu" …she looked down and again up…but he was gone ..she looked around but he was gone….she turned and changed into her night suit…she walked to her bed but was pulled by her arm…..she again saw shantanu in front of her….she was lost in his eyes full of love and burning passion….his hands moved to her face….

She felt his cold skin against her cheeks …his hands caressed her cheeks in slow motion …he traced her jaw line with his fingers…her lips trembled ...she was losing her senses she closed her eyes…..his hands traveled to her shoulder down to her arms….he took her hand and placed it on his face…she opened her eyes and traced his face with her hand ….he moved toward her neck…pulled her night suits sleeve down from her shoulder and planted a kiss there….she was losing her senses and suddenly felt cold air on her body …she opened her eyes….she looked around the room with a confused look …..she was on her bed….she touched her shoulder …It was her dream …she pulled blanket on her body and closed her eyes … tears trickling down from the corner of her eyes……..

Next morning:

In Dhulwad, suraj's parents were happy to see khanak .. kept asking her about city life and shantanu's behavior towards her…khanak had flashback of her journey with shantanu …a soft smiled appeared on her lips . …but she was in dilemma what to tell them.. will they be happy to know that she is happy with shantnau or will they get sad knowing khanak is moving on ………she just looked down without answering them……

In Mumbai: shantanu was still in bad state after knowing his mom's truth…he was lost and never showed up for breakfast ….Sunil came up to see shantanu….he saw him sitting on the bed in dark with a phone in his hands ….. Sunil quietly goes and sit beside shantanu ….

Sunil: shan beta ….(shantanu looked up without any expression) I know beta what ur mom did to u …I m sorry beta I couldn't do anything for u…. main ney tum dono kay childhood ko ignore kiya because of my business but beta not anymore ..i wont let anyone hurt  u …shantanu hugged his dad and collapsed in tears … no shaan beta ...sabar rahkoo beta …sab theek ho jiyeega …. And he pulled shantnau away from him …and wiped his tears…

Sunil: buhat pyaar karney lage hoo na khanak sey … (shantanu looked at his dad with a slight smile) …wo hai hee itnee ache kay koi bhi us say pyaar karney lage…. Jab sey wo tumharee zindgi main ai hai …ur are being more responsible and mature…I  m very proud of u my son …very proud … kya khanak bhi tum sey itna pyaar kartee hai …

Shantanu: hmm wo mujsey buhat pyaar kartee hai ..shayad mujsey bhi zayda…main hamesha us key pyaar per shak karta hoon … I always lose my hope…and my man ego comes between us …but dad she loves me more than her life .. wo bas mere aik hasii kay liye kuch bhi bhi karney ko tayar ho jatee hai … aaj bhi main us per shak kar raha tha…but no dad…wo mujey chor ke nain jana chatee thi…it was all planned out …..she loves me a lot ….

Sunil: tu tum wait kiss baat ka kar rahee hoo.. go get ur love, ur life, and most importantly my DIL….Shantanu: DIL…..Sunil: ya DIL…my daughter in law ..in ur mom's style u know …..shantanu smiled…..Sunil: and my son u look nice smiling so always keep smiling ….never lose hope….tum dono ko kismet ney milaya hai …and no one can separate u from khanak…

Shantanu hugged his dad and stayed there for a while as if he finally found peace, sunil kept patting his son's back, he knew that his son needed someone to hold on to…

After few hours, shantanu came down with his small bag….madhvi saw him ….Shantanu its good beta ..kay tum kuch dinoo kay liye bahar ja rahoo…I know u will be fine once u come back…go have fun beta now ur free from that KFD ….shantanu held on the bag very tightly to control his anger , looked at madhvi with bloodshot eyes and left…..

In Dhulwadi: khanak was roaming around the haveli …she was lost in her thoughts ….

khanak: to herself…mujey kal raat sey aisa lag raha hai kay shantanu ko mere jarorat hai …wo mujey yaad kar raheen hain….kya main un ko phone kroon …nain agar mummy ji ney utaya tu wo mere khabhi bhi shantanu sey baat nain karney dein gee. Hay thakhur ji…mere shantanu ka khaya rakna …wo buhat ache hain …..a tear escaped her eye…gopi saw her all day lost…

Gopi: khanak tu theek tu hai na….mujey aisa kyun lag raha hai kay tu shantanu bha ko yaad kar rahee hai..han bol na..kya tere un sey koi jadra howa hai …bol na khanak …acha khanak shantanu bha ko phone kar ke Dhulwadi bulateey hain chal….khanak: nain …nain tu phone nain karoo gee….Gopi: lakin kyun khanak sab theek tu hain na…..Khanak: han wo aaj aney walee hain …mujey liney ..…main ney phone kiya tha…wo bas sham tak ai jayian gay…she lied…..

Gopi: acha ..chal khanak bhar chaltey hain …gomney ..chal tu bhi dekh tere dhulwadi badla hai in 5 maheno main kay nain ….chal

Khanak and gopi went roamed around the goan .in bangle shop…sarii shop everywhere…wherever khanak went she remembered shantanu….at bangle shop she had flaskback of their fight over bangles ….a smiled appeared on her face…. a small child walked up to khanak and gave her a small set of red bangles…yeh kiss ney diya …she turned to look at the kid but he was gone….

Then both khanak and gopi walked to ghat (river) to spend some time there…khanak saw shantanu's reflection in the water and quickly turned but no one was there…..khanak: mujey aaj aisa lag raha hai kay shantanu mere aass pass hee hain…wo chorii (bangle) ki dukan per bhi muujey laga ….lakin bala shantanu yahan kasey ho saktey hain…lakin yeh kiss ney diya (she looked at the bangles in her hand) ……….later khanak in her room…but was still restless …

Someone walked to her room with big boxes of mithii….and asked yeh mithaiii kahan raknee hai …khanak still lost in her world…han yahan rak doo …she got up from the bed and saw shantanu through the mirror… "shantanu" ..she quickly turned but he was gone…..she thought it was her imagination but then saw the boxes ….wo sach main they yahan….she walked out of her room ..and again saw shantanu  leaning against a piller hands folded with a smile…. She ran with full speed downstairs but stopped when she saw baii ada and gopi…

ADA: arey shantanu beta app yahan …sawagat hai app ka…aio aio…. Shantanu took ashirwad ..and looked at khanak who was standing at the stairs….. she ran upstair and hide behind a pillar….

ADA: beta app baitoo main kuch khaney ka parband kartha hoo and walked out….gopi and baii went to rosuii ghar (kitchen) to prepare something for shantanu….

Shantanu looked at khanak who was still hiding ….he opened his arm ….khanak no longer could control herself and ran towards shantanu at full speed..and come into his arm with full force…..two people were embracing holding tightly to each other as if they met each other after a life time of separation ….hands moving on each other's back…khanak could no longer control her tears that were built inside her eyes from last two days….she sobbed into shantanu's chest…..Khanak: hit him on the chest ..kyun nain pehley aie ..kitna tarpee hoon app nain jantey …kyun sataya mujey itna…he wiped her tears and kissed her on her forehead…rest his forehead onto her's……and held her face in his hands…..caressing her cheeks…khanak main ai gaya hoon ..plz rona band karo…look I m here in front of u….he held his ears ..i m sorry thora late ho gaya na….Khanak smiled and pulled his hands down …thora nain buhat late and pouts ……

They both heard ada talking to someone outside….khanak freed herself from shantanu's arm…but shantanu held her arm…shantanu mujey jana hai ..plz choryee..sab kay samney nain plzzz…..and ran from there….

Shai

plzzz comment Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...sangitasenguptaangel_9nk.mailRagSiadishbhanmoonlight2630shanakforever-shamima-iluvmanardestinylove-YasharanArshi-simikradventure_gurlshanakyasharan

sampar

sampar

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakforever

ill b eagerly waiting..... gosh wen i saw ur topic come up i thought yay new part updated..... but only saw u replyLOL
 gosh dear yr very very very good im a fan of yr writing so pls do update sooooooooonnnnnnnWink

hhahha Karishma ...ur one impatient girl LOL........i posted the next part i finished the last moment touch ups earlier than i thought......so enjoy .....and give me ur sweet comments Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

shanakforever

IF-Dazzler

shanakforever

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
 i bow to u dear.....................HugDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 wat scenes dear superb amazing extremely beautiful original n the shanak scene in the end...................... just dead reading that
 i know i say it everytime but yr like a classic writer just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good
 thnks fr updating so soon so thnkful to u
 now toh im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dying 2 read the next part like annything cause i know it will make me dead wid the shanak scens u have fr the next part
 pls pls pls upload by afternoon if u can plssssssssssssssssssss srry to bother u but ur so good that i dont mind troubling uLOL

samparsimikr

simikr

IF-Rockerz

simikr

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Its just gets better and better!!! Loved the illusion parts..beautifully writtenClapClapClap

samparshanakforever

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Awww !! So cute...!!
Acha hua Sunil told him to go and get Khanak...warna pata nahi Burthal ko kab realize hota ki yeh bhi ek option hai...Soo cute..

Continue soon !!

Luv,
Vandu

samparshanakforever

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
wow!!!
lovely dear emotional. romatic and exceelnt.keep it up.

samparshanakforever

unnatia

unnatia

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Great update! Waiting for next part:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top