Rang Badalti Odhani

FF: Kismat ki Kagaz par..- Last Part , pg 107 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 112

sampar

sampar

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you simiv, sexyheels,shamima, FebruaryFlower, shanakforever and sunshine21.....

Thanks for liking the story soo far.....A big thank u with a big hug to all of u Smile.......next part coming up in a bit Smile

cheers Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinylove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Kismat ki Kagaz par..- Last Part , pg 107 (Page 5)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sampar

sampar

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Part 7:

AT the party  shantanu was looking here and there for khanak…oh god khanak fir sey gayab ho gayee…yeh larki mujey pagal kar dey gi..lagta hai mere puri life khanak kay pechey pechey bagtey guzarey gi… the driver saw shaan worried  and walked up to him….sir app madam ko doond rahee hain …shantanu : han han tum ney khanak ko kahee dekha hai … driver: ji sir madam ghar chalee gayee…shantanu: ghar chalee gaieee..kisee ko bolo bina…driver; pata nain sir per wo buhat roo rahii thi…. Shantanu was shocked … roo rahi thii ..he ran toward his car and drive quickly …I hope khanak theek hai … oh god plz let her be safe … shantanu quickly got out of the car and ran towards the house… khanak …. Khanak…he shouted at the top of his lungs …. …lights were off…. he spotted khanak at the stairs crying …

Shantanu :( ran to khanak)  khanak tum theek to hoo..kya howa ..party main kissee nain kuch kaha kya … bolo damn it …say something …tum party se itnii jaldee kyun ai gayee…

Khanak: (pushed him away and shout) …. To our kya kartee….sab ko app kay our Natasha ji ki shadi kay baray main baat kartey suntee… ya yeh suntee kay Natasha ji app kay saath kitni ache lagtee hain … app  per sirf Natasha ji ka our unkey pyar ka haq hai …ya yeh kay  main aik gawar app key bilkul kabel nain hoon … kya kartee main .crying ….shantanu was dumbstruck at her outburst …but suddenly felt anger building inside him…

Shantanu: ab yeh kya natak hai khanak … tum tu buhat khush thi mere our Natasha ke liye … tum hee to chatee thi kay ye shadi ho jayee…abb kyun tumey bura lagraha hai..Bolo …held her tightly by the shoulder … she again pushed him away …

Khanak: nahi chatee thi yeh main …nahii chatee main yeh sab..nahi …fell on her knees holding onto the sofa…. Tears coming out of shantanu's eye …he bends down and held her by her shoulder… tu kya chatee hoo tum khanak … bolo kya chatee hooo

Khanak: main yeh zindgi chatee hoon … app ka saath chatee hoon…she grabed onto his shirt near the collar….shantanu fell near her…. app per sirf mera haq hai sirf mera… app key dil per… app ki dharkhan per …she touched him on his heart… app ke sansoo per moved her hand on his lips … sirf mera haq hai … app ke pyaar per ..app ki zindgi our app per sirf mera haq hai sirf mera…app ki pati khanak ka …suna app ne …

Shantanu smiles widely with tears flowing down on his cheek…khanak main bhi yeh zindgi chatha hoon…tumharey saath jeena chata hoon….i love u khanak…I really really love u …buhat pyaar karta hon tum ..buhat pyaar (he choked on his tears)….khanak wiped his tear…..shantanu tightly hugged her their heart beating against each other..… khanak felt secure in his arm ..she slightly moved away from him ..touched on his heart and got closer and kissed him there…it was the first time khanak touched him ….shantanu couldn't control anymore …he held her face in his hands and kissed her all over the face..forehead..eyes..cheeks..chin everywhere….. he sucked on her flowing tears…he slightly moved her chin up and ran his thumb on her lips…her lips shivered by his touch ..she grabbed onto his hand tightly …he got close to her ..lips inches away …their breath mingling with each other…..

They came out of their trance upon hearing the door bell…. Khanak removed his hand from her face and quickly got up…shantanu held her arm from behind …shantanu plz choriyee kio ai gaya hai…he pulled her towards him making her collide to his chest … near her ear he whisper in his husky voice..thank you khanak…and kissed on her ear…she pulled her arm from his grip and quickly ran to her room

Rest of the family members were back from the party… dadi looked really tired …shantanu takes her to her room …dadi: shaan bte .zara khanak ko to bejna mere pass…. Shantanu: ji dadi …shantanu came down and saw khanak talking to sunil in living room…he could see that she was smiling from her heart after such a long time…. she was looking much better now …her face washed , hair fixed and a smile on her face….she still hasn't changed her sari….shantanu was hoping to see her alone but to his luck here she was talking to his dad and now dadi also called her… with grumpy voice..he told her to go to dadi …. Khanak smiled at his state and left….

Shantanu was pacing up and down In his room…. and kept look at the door… ugghhh khanak kahan hai abhi tak room main nain aye … ja kay dekta hoon .. goes to dadi;s room and  saw khanak massaging dadi's head … she saw him and signal him to leave .. but shantanu signal her to come out ..she mouthed no….  frustrated shaan left form there and goes to the balcony … after spending a few  minutes there decided to leave from there .. but he saw someone walking at the poolside and he knew it was khanak….a naughty smile appeared on his lips…

On the other hand, after giving medicine to dadi .. khanak decided to leave but her heart skipped a beat at the thought of going to shantanu's room ..nahi ..hamarha room she whisper to herself …but to avoid shantanu she walked to poolside .. in the fresh air …she was breathing as if she got rid of some big burden from her heart… was breathing heavily with a smile …she felt happy after a long time…she folded her hands and thanked her god for bring happiness in her life and giving her shantanu….her love…..  she started twirling with happiness without the worry that she was being watched…. Shantanu leaning against the pillar hands folded to his chest was watching her twirling and laughing …a smiled appeared automatically on his lips…khanak was lost in her dream world didn't noticed shantanu coming closer to her …suddenly she felt a hand on her waist…her breath was caught in the throat …she felt warm breath on her neck ..she recognized the touch and  whispered shantanu….her hand lands on top of his hand on her waist.. Intertwined her finger with his ….shantanu whispered her name in  her ear..and kissed at the nape of her neck making her shiver  ….khanak was losing to him and she knew that she won't be able to control herself… but somehow wanted to get out this situation … she screamed loudly …startled shantanu came out of his beautiful dream…kya howa

shai Smile

criticism, suggestion are welcome ....do let me know if u guys dont  like something in the story

cheers n plz do comment Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...sangitasenguptaangel_9nk.mailRagSiadishbhansupportktmoonlight2630love_u_Sarunshanakforever-shamima-simikradventure_gurlkubareshanakyasharan

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
ooo i liked the whole up right confrontation. GOOD! this is what they should do in the drama too LOLZZZZ or rather should have done sooo lolz 

samparshanakforever

shanakforever

IF-Dazzler

shanakforever

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
dead dead dead dead............omg omg soooooooooooooooooooooooo romantic n hot.... gosh u just wrote wat i wanted to c... superb just toooooooooooooooooooooooooo good............ gosh im droooling over this scene like any thing just superb dear
 pls pls upload soon now im just dying 2 read the next part
 awesome i loved the confesssion scene so much

samparshanakyasharan

simikr

IF-Rockerz

simikr

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Fantastic dear!!Clap I had a smile on my face while reading the entire part!!...I just got carried away with the flow of yr words, yr an amazing writer!!!! Thanx sooooo much!!:D

samparshanakforever

sampar

sampar

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks simiv, sexyheels, and shanakforever

Part 8:

She screamed loudly 'startled shantanu came out of his beautiful dream'kya howa

Khanak : didn't  know what to say' wo pani 'nain pani nain

Shantanu: making face: pani ..what pani yaar' khanak was getting nervous '

Khanak: wo pani main koi hai ' nain koi main pani hai '.nain hai ' han hai' pata nain 'she didn't know what she was saying '

Shantanu; kya pani our kon hai pani main..yahan to kio nain hai '

Khanak: hai .. wo wo wahan .. odar..shantanu turned to look'khanak quickly ran from there'and stuck out her tongue at shantanu' khanak ughhhh'. Shantanu threw his hand in air'but laughed at her childish gesture ' that night khanak avoided going to their room '

Next morning, khanak was working in the kitchen ' shantanu walked into kitchen and stood behind her with both his hands on the counter 'khanak: arey aaj itni jaldee kasey uutt gaye'(she asked him by tilting her head slightly) Shantanu: tum jo merey kamray main nain thii'akeley mann nain lagraha tha kamray main (winks at her and gazed at her lips'khanak blushed and lowered her eyes shyly) 'shantanu lowered his head into her neck..she felt his lips on her ear'Shantanu: khanak tum kal raat kamrey main kyun nain aiyee'hmm he asked her nuzzling at her neck'.Khanak: wo main 'she was feeling butterflies in her stomach by his touch'.his hands slowly land on her waist 'her one hand instantly landed on top of his hand'.bolo na khanak '.. her other hand accidently hit the cup and it fell on the floor'they both got startled and came out of there world'..

Shantanu: kya yaar khanak'tum kuch na kuch garbar kardethi ho'kya tum meri taran romantic nain ho sakte'..confused khanak looked at him .kya nain ho sakteee'..arey yaar kuch nain choro'.. ' hari lal entered kitchen..Khanak signaled shantanu to leave.. a disappointed shantanu left from there'  

Shantanu wanted to meet khanak alone but never got a chance because of his other family members'. And reluctantly left to office 'oh his way to office'Shantanu: oh shit yaar main apna phone to ghar bhool gaya' hmm should I go to office without my phone 'nain us main khanak kee picture hai '.our main khanak ko dekey bina '.nah dude that's not possible

Khanak finished her work in the kitchen after everyone left 'she then walked to their room as she knew that the room must have been messed up by shantanu '. She smiled at the state of their room..Shirts scattered all over the place..Towel on the bed'hmm shantanu bhi na ..khabi nai suder saktey '.as she was collecting his shirts ..her heart skipped a beat as if she felt shnatanu through the shirt'.she slowly removed her dupatta and wore shantanu's shirt..She looked at herself in the mirror

On the other hand, shantanu is climbing up the stairs to his room '.he stopped when he heard khanak talking 'he slowly walked to the door and stand there'.

Khanak: hmmm mrs shantanu khandalwal' buhat ache lagree ho 'she was talking to her reflection in the mirror '.our yeh shirt hmmm khafii ache hai 'lakin yeh tumhary pati per zayada ache lagtee hai 'she pointed to herself in the mirror '. Wo kya khetay hain 'handshaam'nain buhat shaandar lagtee hain '..she suddenly blushed and hugged herself as if feeling shantanu in her arms '..

Shnatanu rested her head at the door and kept staring at her with soo much love 'a smile appeared to his lips ' Mrs Shantanu Khandelwal ..hayee'he puts his hand on heart and signs heavily'moved away from the door and called khanak's name from outside as he knew she will be embarrassed if he saw her like this '.

Startled khanak came out of her dream..quickly removed his shirt and starts folding 'shantanu walked in 'shantanu with huge smirk oh his face: wo apna phone bhool gaya 'zara phone dina dressing table per hai ' our tum kya kar rahii ho .. khanak not looking in to his eyes ..Passed his phone to him 'and said..wo main kamra saaf karney ai thi'

Shantanu smile; acha  and laugh out loud  lakin tumhara dupatta kahan hai ''khanak got nervous and  walked away from him  'shantanu held her arm from behind' and pulled her..her back against shantanu;s chest '. He removed her hair from one side 'shirt from her hand fell down '.tum us shirt main buhat achiii lagrahii thi '.lakin bina kaproon kay us shirt main zayada achii our sexy lagoo giiii 'and blew air on her ear....she shivered at his action 'got away from his arm and looked down ...hmm sexshee matlab'shantanu loughed at her..and goes close to her and whisper something in her ear 'she turned beat red and ran from there''shantanu laughed out loud ..arey khanak apna dupatta to laytee jaiooo'her steps stopped on the stairs..she looks back at him holding her dupatta ..he signal her to come close and take it ' khanak: nain app penkh(throw) deejaye '.shantanu : (leaned against the wall) agar himat hai to pass ai kay lay loo (winked at her)' khanak just ran down the stair 'shantanu: arey khanak suno tu'.he hugged her dupatta while laughing ..and left for office ' ..

A happy and lost khanak  in her world was working around the house'when she saw mummy ji and Kushboo bhabii coming down whispering something to each other'khanak felt anger building in her but she controlled herself and kept herself busy in work ' she heard phone ringing ..Madhvi picked it upp' khanak tuned to leave ' khanak tumhara phone hai 'khanak (in her mind): mere phone ..mujey kis ney phone kiya 'shantanu nain hoo sakta ..kyun key mummy ji shantanu sey mere khabii baat nain honey dayteee' she takes the phone..

Khanka : hello ..jee koon '

Person: khanak tere  adda ke halat buhat karab hai ..wow bar bar tuj ko yaad karte hain ' tu jaldee say dhulwadi aveejoo'..

Khanak: adda 'lakin app koon hai ..Hello hello 'phone goes dead '. Adda ke halat theek nain 'lakin yeh koon hoo sakta hai 'agar ada kee tabeyat karab thi tu gopi mujey phone kar daytee'

Madhvi: kya howa khanak 'tumharay dad I mean tumharay ada  bemar hai ' tu khanak tumey tu dhulwadi jana chayee..infact tum abhi chalee jaooo sham tak to dhulwadi pohench(reach) jaoo gii'go pack ur bags ' Khanak: lakin main

Madhvi: lakin wekin kuch nain ..main tumharee ticket book kar dateey hoon ' reluctant khanak walked to her room 'Madhvi and kushboo smiled to each other '

Shai

hey guys plzzzzzz comment or at least press like button so that i know u are liking my story so far....

Edited by sampar - 24 October 2010 at 11:33am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...shonaisangitasenguptaRagSiadishbhansupportktangel_9shanakforever-shamima-sarunrocksmoonlight2630love_u_SarunOlicityFan-YasharanArshi-simikrshanakyasharan

shanakforever

IF-Dazzler

shanakforever

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
sampar dear i wanna give u a big bigbig big big hug...............trust me urstory dialogues scenes everything is just supperb
 ur romantic scenes r to die for........................ the bestest i have ever read......im just in love wid all ur romantic scenes.................. i everyday pray wen next i will get to read the new part
 its just fantastic dear i love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
 pls pls pls pls pls upload soon.............ur romantic scens really kill me

samparshanakyasharan

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
more more moreeeeeeeee soon 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samparshanakforeversimikr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top