simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Bohut Khoob! Kya Baat hai!!!👏
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shai!!
I've just read both the chapters. It's a really good start...you have my 100% attention hun!!
Looking forward to the update....😊
sampar thumbnail

Thank you guys....it was a long day at uni.. but anyways  here is part 3

Natasha's house:

Shantanu: Natasha mujey tum say kuch baat karnee hi ….

Natasha: main jantee hoon tumey kya baat karnee hai ( shantanu looked at her) tum hamari shadi ko ley kay preshan hoo right? Main jantii hoon kay tum muj sey shadi nahi karna chatey ..yahee kehna chatey ho right..

Shantanu was dumbstruck and shocked kept looking at Natasha…

Natasha: shaan main to sagai wali din hee samj gaii thi… kyun kay us din tum khush nain thay… tumharii ankhian kesiii hor koo talash rahii thii.. m I right shaan…

Shantanu( with tears) I m sorry Natasha  main ney nahi socha kay yeh sab kuch hoo jaii ga … main to hemesha sey tum sey shadi karna chatha …lakin shayad jo hum sochtay hai ya chateyy hain wesa nahi hoota… nahi janata kay kab meri khanak kay liye nafrat dostii main badal gii..nahii janta kab us ke har baat mujey ache lagney lagii.. nahi janta kab us ka mujey taang karna mujey burthul kehna acah lagney laga …nahi janata kay kab us kee motii motii ankhan mujey apne taraf kechney lagii… kuch nain janta main kuch nain … lakin haan itna janta hoo kay ..khanak key ansoo mujey dard detey hain … us kee odasi mujey udass kardethi hai… us ki hasii main aik shakoon hai… bas inta janta hoon kay khanak hee ab meri zindgi ha… sirf khanak…. He looked at Natasha who was also in tears… he walked to her and held her shoulder …Natasha I m sorry..im really very sorry … lakin Natasha pyaar tu bas hoo jata hai..na chatey howey bhi ho gaya … kab howa kyun howa nahii janta …covering his face with his hand sits on sofa…Natasha walks up to him and kneels at his knees..

Natasha : nahi shaan tum ney kuch galt nahi kiya ..i know pyaar tu bas hoo jata hai…. Kesii sey pochey kesiii koo batiye bina … don't worry shaan .. main theek hoon.. han main tumsey  buhat naraz hoti agar tum mujey yeh sab kuch nain batatey to…

Shantanu: Natasha tum buhat achii hoo main buhat lucky hoon kay tum mere dost hoo.. thanks for understanding… lakin pata nain khanak yeh kab samjey giii kay hum dono ka mila hai likha ta upper wale ne…abb to bas khanak kay liye jeena chata hoon , sab kuch us kay liye karna chata hoon bus khanak kay liye ..meri khanak ke liye…

Jantii hoo khanak ney mujay responsible banaya … khanak kee waja sey i want to be a nice human being.. jisey dekh kar khanak ko proud feel hoo…us ney mujey apne mistakes koo except karna sekhya … shaan turns and looks at Natasha who is smiling with tears…

Natasha: jantey ho aaj mujey meray samney mere shaan nahiii khanak ka shantanu dek raha hai .. jo apni responsibilities ko samjta hai ..apni mistakes ko except karta hai … who wants everyone to be happy …mera shaan tu us din hee khoo gaya tha jab tum khanak ko dubara ghar lekar aiyee thee. Tab sey mujay shif shantanu dekta tha mera shaan nain….mere shaan tu stupid tha… irresponsible jo sirf pjs crack karna janta tha …tu fir main khanak kay shantanu ko apna kasey man loon …. acha shaan kya tum ney khanak koo bataya kay tum us say pyaar kartey hoo…

Shantanu: nahi abhii nahii.. lakin main janta hoo kay wo bhi muj sey buhat pyaar karti hai.. main ney us kee ankioon main dekha hai apne liye kuch dosti se zayada… chot mujey lagtii hai lakin dard mujey khanak kee ankhoon main nazar ata hai … pagal hai meri khanak .. shayad dartii hai kay us kee khusiyan fir sey us sey door na hoo jayian… acha Natasha abb main chalta hoon werna dadd muj per gussa kareyn gee… turns to leave…. But again turns toward Natasha and hugs her…and says thanks Natasha for understating….

Natasha breaks down after shaan leaves…

Shantanu on his way to office … it feels good… ab mujey khanak koo rokna hoo ga … hmm think dude think….idea….dad… with huge grin on his face… at lunch time both shantanu  n his dad come home for food …
Sunil: khanak beta mere baat sunoo… tum ais ghar sey nahii ja skatteee beta ….

Khanak: nahi ada mujey ais ghar sey buhat pehley chaley jana chayeee tha… agar pheley chalee jateee tu itna dard nain hota…shantanu looks up at khanak …

Shantanu:(in his mind) hmmm dard ..to madam ko bhi dard hota hai … mujey bhi dard howa tha jab tumney mere feeling ko reject kiya ( khanak doesn't know about letter switching…she thinks shantanu wanted her to be there for him at his engagement) …. Abb to main gin gin kay bedlay loonga just wait and watch miss musibat …..

Sunil: beta abhi tak tum dono ko divorce nain howa abhi do month bakii hai … tu beta ais waja say tum nain ja sakteee….

Khanak: theek hai … adda main ruk jatii hoo agley do maheney kay liye … and she left and goes to her room … sunil shows thumbs up to  shantanu … and he mouths thank you dad… and both leave for office

Khanak in her room  thinking about shantanu's behavior … talking to herself … abhi kuch din peley tu buhat udass udass tey …ab achanak kya ho gaya hai ..mujey aik bar bhi rokney ko nain khaha .. burdthal …main hee un kay baray main sochtee hoo wo to kisieee kay baray main soch bhi nain sektey … kudgarz insaan … to theek hai agar wo hustey han to main bhi theek sey behave karoon gii main bhi unkay samney khush rahoon giii……

At dinner time, everyone's present at the table even Natasha came over for dinner …. Khanak saw her and feels something in her heart… jealous hehe..shantanu looks at her and smiles

Shantanu: mom dad… mujey kuch jelney kee smell ai rahii hai … kya app ko ai rahii hai…smiles with tongue in his cheek.

M& D: nain beta ….yahan tu sab theek hai …

Khanak:( talking to herself in low tone) kasey sab theek hai … yahan mere dil jal rahaa our sab theek hai…

Shantanu: khanak tumney kuch kaha..

Khanak : nahi nahi main ney tu kuch nain kaha …. Acah main abii roti ley kar aitiii hoon

After dinner, everyone in the living room is talking..khanak see them from upstairs... Holding tight on to the railing and her eyes are on only two people natasha and shantanu….  Natasha gets up to leave …shantanu hugs her …khanak runs to her room with tears (btw she's still in shaan's room)... goes towards the window and see Natasha and shantanu talking and laughing and Natasha left after hugging shantanu once again.. shantanu turns to come in..He sees khanak at the window and smirks …. Pulls his collar, good job shaan beta…so far so good …lagee rahooo 

In their room: shantanu:  acha howa khanak tum abhi tak soii nain mujey tum say baatian karnee hai Natasha kay baray main… Khanak: (in her mind) mujey laga kuch hamarey baray main baat karnee hai ….but quickly goes to her bed..nain mujey buhat need ai rahee .mujey kio baat nain karnee…. Shantanu laughs and lie down on the sofa to get some sleep

Next morning:

Shantanu getting ready to go to the office…selecting some shirt to wear and  finally decides to wear white shirt… after getting ready once check himself in the mirror and winks at the reflections…. Turns to leave but bammm collides with khanak who came to the room to call him for breakfast. Khanak tum theek to hoo.. tumey lagi to nain …

Khanak: nain main theek hoon …wo wo aap ko nashtey keliye bolney ai thii..

Shantanu: han acha main ata hoon … bas ready hoo rahtha… turns toward dressing table to get his watch and wallet …and khanak turns to go downstairs… they both feel being pulled towards each other and quickly turn to look what just happened …khanak's dupatta was stuck to shaan's shirt and the turning force caused his shirt to open up… he was standing in front of khanak with his shirt open …khanak felt sudden urge in her heart to get close to him and close the buttons. But suddenly blushed away to run from there… shantanu smirked at her reaction…and held her arm to stop her from leaving …

Khanak: shantanu choriyee mujey nechay jana hai …

Shantanu walks towards her and gets really close to her and whisper in her ear… tumharee waja say meri shirt open hoo gayee hai… our abbb tumm and paused … khanak looked at him … tum merii shirt kay button band karoo gii … and jab tak tum meri baat nahi manoo gee main tumey nechy nahiii janay doon ga …

Khanak: shantanu yeh kya baat hoiee ..hatiye mujey jana hai ..

Shantanu moved and closed the door and faced khanak; theek hai main tumey nechey nain janay doon ga or fir dadi tumey upper bulanay aian geee ….tu firrrr tum kya kahoo geee un sey ..han bolo bolo… shantanu pulled her towards him and said tum itna dartee kyun hoo merey kareeb aney sey … khanak kept looking at him in the eyes and slowly her hands start reaching his chest ….she moved her hands on his chest with love….he staring at her pouty lips ….closed his hand to control his feelings…  khanak slowly closed his shirt's button and left his upper two buttons open … slowly started to move her face near his chest …shantanu felt her warm breath on his chest ….he started moving his hand on her arms …..

cheers 😉

comment plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😒 ....
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome part 3 i am sure something is gonna happen and their little romance will get disturbed lolz but i was lost in it good writing 👏 keep up 😃
shanakforever thumbnail
omg omg omg omg omg the shirt scene supppppperb.........killer awesome i was just so into it.................i could so imagine it....... awesome writing sampar ur extremely good wid the dialogues........loveedit sooooooo much
 pls pls pls continue soon dying 2 read the next part
-xShagunx- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes yes  ! keep continutingg 😃
amaziingg !
sampar thumbnail
thanks guys 😊.. i just need to get over with my midterm ..which is tomorrow .......after that  i will post the next part ...

until then keep rocking 😉
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Shai!!!
I loved the button scene at the end...very romantic!!
Looking forward to the next chapter....😊
unnatia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice ff! Plz add me to your pm list. :)