Rang Badalti Odhani

FF: Kismat ki Kagaz par..- Last Part , pg 107

sampar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guyss, my name is Shai and  I m thinking of writing a fan fic 'i have never written anything on this forums ever..Fan fic to khabi nain 'drinking coffee and tea before going to bed made me think about shanak all night without any sleep' so I decided to  pen down my thoughts and share it with u guys'.

Let me tell u one thing' I m not good at expressing my thoughts but I will definitely try my best and keep u guys hooked to my story'

I will start from Natasha and shaan wedding fisco' tell me if u guys like it and want me to continue.. ' also I will mostly write dialogues in hindi cause I can't think khanak talking in english ..

Soo here is the first part of my story named Kismat ki Kagaz par ' I was listening to sayde kiye han lakhon from khatta metta and from that song I picked up this line ' i think It goes well with the story line'..

Part 1:

In her and shaan's room. Khanak kept thinking about mummy ji's words to leave for Dhulwadi because now there is nothing left for her. (oh btw khanak doesn't know about letter switching and also that shantanu loves her) Shantanu agreed for marriage with Natasha and khanak could do nothing. Tears flowing from her eyes and she doesn't know why she is crying. She kept thinking about all her good moments spent with shantanu. A smiled played on her lips, she wiped her tears and just sat there near the window looking at moon as if sharing her pain with him.

Shantanu in gym doing boxing with rage in his eyes😡 'Natasha say shadi ..Natasha say shadi kept repeating in his mind.

Shantanu: (in his mind) nahi main aisa nahi kar sakta , main khanak say pyar karta hoon mujay Natasha say baat karni hoo gi. Khanak chahey mujay pyaar karay na karay lakin main us say pyar karta hoon our karta rahoon ga. Main khanak kay janay kay bad us kee memories kay saat jee loon gal lakin main meri khanak kee jaga Natasha ko nahi de sakta. Ab meri zindigi, merey dil, meri dharkhan our meri sansuu per sirf our sirf khanak ka haq hai.

He drops on the ground with tears in his eyes😭.

So plzzzz comment guys .. let me know  how it was .. and if I should continue ..

Cheers 😉

shai

Edited by sampar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakforever thumbnail
yes dear pls pls pls do continue n pls put in romantic scenes as much as u can.loved it ur good wid the writing
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes dear pls continue..u write so well..pls continue..we all will wait for ur part 2 !
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear sampar!!

congratulations on ur first FF!!

this is really cute !superb !!!and very nice.!!!

do write more as and when possible.!

it is really very good.
sampar thumbnail
thanks guys....

@ karishma..... i know ur the laadli of this forums.....sooo  ur wish is my command darling 😉

@ Neetu...thanks dear ...ya will continue ... part 2 coming soon

@ Shriya ..thanks yaar for lovely comments 😊
shanakforever thumbnail
awww sampar. thnk u fr the compliment its just that widout romance i cannot live......thnk u fr taking my view into consideration...eagerly waiting fr the next part😉
-shamima- thumbnail
Awsome can't wait to read more so do continue soon please 😊
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey dear nice one plzz continue this loved it
sampar thumbnail
Here comes part 2 ...

Part 2:

Khanak: main kyun dukhii hoon. Kyun main sagai waley din say lay kar aaj tak atni dukhii hoon. Kyun main shantanu ko Natasha ji kay saath nain dekh sakti .. kyun mujey un doono ko saath dekhkar dard hota kyun. Kyun…kept crying while looking at the moon.

Shantanu: nahi dude tu ais tara haar nahi maan sakta and wiped his tear… kuch to bahana bana kar khanak ko rokna hoo ga.  Kyunke main nay khanak kee ankhon main kuch tu dekha hai .. wo engagement waley din say buhat door door rahtii hai mujsay … kuch tu hai khanak kay dil main mere layee..our yeh baat main khanak kee zuban per la kay rahoon ga. Our khanak madam.. Shantanu Khandelwal say kio pyaar na karay yeh namumkin hai (with attitude). With that he smiled from his heart. Ab shaan beta hooja shuroo with mission khanak and make her fall for u.

Lakin ais say pheley Natasha ko sach batana hoo ga.  wo mere buhat achii friend hai and I can't hurt her like this . Main subha hee au say baat karoon ga. Smiling and whistling shaan went towards his room. Khanak heard his whistle and quickly wiped her tears.

Shantanu: arey khanak tum abhi tak saooi nain … kya baat hai kya soch rahii hoo, kuch preshan lagrahi hoo. Sab theek to hai na .

Khanak: (in mind) shantanu ketney khush hain ..mujey apne dost kay laye khush hoona chaiyee.

Shantanu: (waves his hand in front of her face) khanak… helloooo  khanak

Khanak: han han… main theek hoon .. kuch nain bas need nain ai rahi thi. Aap soo jayii main thori der baad so jaioon gee.   

Shantanu turned feeling sad again looking at khanak like this killed him. He entered washroom and came back wearing black vest. Khanak and shantanu looked into each other's eyes.. khanak quickly looked away. Shantanu went towards his sofa…

Shantanu: (in his mind) khanak main janta hoon kay tum roo rahii thi.. itna to main tumey jaan gaya hoon. Tum mujsey kab tak apna dard hide karoo gee.  LAkin I promise that I will fix everything..

Khanak went and sat on her bed and kept staring at shantanu slowly closed her eyes to forget her pain in her sleep.

Next day:

Khanak in kitchen: ab main shantanu kay saat theek say behave karoon gee. Agar main asey burthal kee taran rotii rahee to unko mujpar shak ho jaiiga or fir taran taran kay sawal karain ge…  ab say no rona dona khanak..shirf apne dost kay laye khush

Shantanu coming down the stairs and turned and looked at khanak working in kitchen  a smiled played on his lips… shantanu: main wada karta hoon kay tum hamesha ais kitchen main mere liye cooking karoo gi … our woo bhi apne puri life….tuned and walked to dining table. Khanak saw him walking and came with food to serve him smiling.

Shantanu: (saw khanak and smirked) acha dad aaj main office thora late aioon ga … mujey Natasha ko milney jana hai (looking at khanak for her reaction). Khanak closed her fist and eyes to control her emotions. But her hands were shaking while serving which was noticed by shantanu…khanak ran back to kitchen after serving him. After a while shantanu excused himself and goes to kitchen to check on khanak.

Shantanu: (at kitchen door) hmm to ab madam mere pass aney sey gabratiii hai… nice..thats a good sign…but then he saw her tears and felt pain in his heart…. Closed his fist with anger…… main janta hoo yeh ansoo aik dost keliye nain ho saktee.. kyun key yeh ansoo keseee apne ho khooney key dard key ansoo hai .. main bhi yeh dard mehsoos karta hoo ….khanak main janta hoon tum bhi mere liye tarap rahii hoo.. merey paas anay kay liye meri bahoon main aney kay liye …. Lakin main ais tarap ko itna berha doon ga kay tum khud door ker mari bahoon main mere gale lagoo gii…that is a gentle man's promise to himself..smiles

I know its sad at the moment …but I promise It will get rocking in coming up parts. ….just trying to show khanak's tarap for shantanu and then romance hi romance ……

soooo enjoy annndd plzzzzzzz guysss give me some comments...ur comments encourage me to write more ......

Cheers

shanakforever thumbnail
sampar👏👏👏👏👏
 loved it sooooooooo much superbly written i know the next scenes r gonna b superb tooo...... omg its really lovely n i just love the dialogues👍🏼