Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 112

Page 1
Page   of 112
Page 2 Page 112

sampar

sampar

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

hey guyss, my name is Shai and  I m thinking of writing a fan fic 'i have never written anything on this forums ever..Fan fic to khabi nain 'drinking coffee and tea before going to bed made me think about shanak all night without any sleep' so I decided to  pen down my thoughts and share it with u guys'.

Let me tell u one thing' I m not good at expressing my thoughts but I will definitely try my best and keep u guys hooked to my story'

I will start from Natasha and shaan wedding fisco' tell me if u guys like it and want me to continue.. ' also I will mostly write dialogues in hindi cause I can't think khanak talking in english ..

Soo here is the first part of my story named Kismat ki Kagaz par ' I was listening to sayde kiye han lakhon from khatta metta and from that song I picked up this line ' i think It goes well with the story line'..

Part 1:

In her and shaan's room. Khanak kept thinking about mummy ji's words to leave for Dhulwadi because now there is nothing left for her. (oh btw khanak doesn't know about letter switching and also that shantanu loves her) Shantanu agreed for marriage with Natasha and khanak could do nothing. Tears flowing from her eyes and she doesn't know why she is crying. She kept thinking about all her good moments spent with shantanu. A smiled played on her lips, she wiped her tears and just sat there near the window looking at moon as if sharing her pain with him.

Shantanu in gym doing boxing with rage in his eyesAngry 'Natasha say shadi ..Natasha say shadi kept repeating in his mind.

Shantanu: (in his mind) nahi main aisa nahi kar sakta , main khanak say pyar karta hoon mujay Natasha say baat karni hoo gi. Khanak chahey mujay pyaar karay na karay lakin main us say pyar karta hoon our karta rahoon ga. Main khanak kay janay kay bad us kee memories kay saat jee loon gal lakin main meri khanak kee jaga Natasha ko nahi de sakta. Ab meri zindigi, merey dil, meri dharkhan our meri sansuu per sirf our sirf khanak ka haq hai.

He drops on the ground with tears in his eyesCry.

So plzzzz comment guys .. let me know  how it was .. and if I should continue ..

Cheers Wink

shai

Edited by sampar - 08 March 2011 at 7:20pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...0072_faraway_ONAegoKiranSonu1-xShagunx-Trupti.Ppiyushishanakrocks1minnu345sangitasenguptaktymRagSiaangel_9aysha1989supportkt_Neetu_moreremixdootlove_u_SarunFebruaryFlowermoonlight2630-shamima-shanakforeverjanavi07purvi08_CutieCute_-YasharanArshi-OlicityFanxxXSejalXxxtofeeeesadventure_gurlkubareisomerstogepe30shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Kismat ki Kagaz par..- Last Part , pg 107" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakforever

IF-Dazzler

shanakforever

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
yes dear pls pls pls do continue n pls put in romantic scenes as much as u can.loved it ur good wid the writing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_iluvmanarshanakyasharan

_Neetu_

Goldie

_Neetu_

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
yes dear pls continue..u write so well..pls continue..we all will wait for ur part 2 !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
hey dear sampar!!

congratulations on ur first FF!!

this is really cute !superb !!!and very nice.!!!

do write more as and when possible.!

it is really very good.

shanakforever

sampar

sampar

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
thanks guys....

@ karishma..... i know ur the laadli of this forums.....sooo  ur wish is my command darling Wink

@ Neetu...thanks dear ...ya will continue ... part 2 coming soon

@ Shriya ..thanks yaar for lovely comments Smile

shanakforever

shanakforever

IF-Dazzler

shanakforever

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
awww sampar. thnk u fr the compliment its just that widout romance i cannot live......thnk u fr taking my view into consideration...eagerly waiting fr the next partWink

shanakyasharan

-shamima-

IF-Dazzler

-shamima-

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Awsome can't wait to read more so do continue soon please Smile

shanakforever

jyothi1989

IF-Dazzler

jyothi1989