Page 1 of 141

Page 1
Page   of 141
Page 2 Page 141

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

WHEN first posted an OS here..little i new tht soon it will turn into a gallery...with all ur love it does...so here is an OS gallery on Maynk nupur ..mostly

Luv fiza

2.MN OS untitled..pg 1

5. Farwel

Edited by drfizaahmed - 22 September 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ammuluvmayurAsmara.Nirvrithivalliyahab01love.mayurarti-Samira-sreevijayanShwePooAuroni.92-Anila-Faria.--Ruchi--RavishingSaRun-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fiza'a OS gallery thread 1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

I am scared …….no….i am dam scared. I am going for an interview in the most reputed industry and in which I always dreamed my place. I hope everything went fine. I am dressed in formals.. white..with a jacket…ya …ya don't doubt . iam a girl. High thinking and simple living, ambitions, being independent, living on my own…n so on n on on..are some of my ambitions

Mom: ya shadi is also a part of future

This is my mom..like evry girls…

Mom: ur 25..u shud get maaried

This statement I never get.."shud get married" I mean seems like sum1 shud get a job or a pair of shoes or a car…how cum u "shud" get a life partner

Its nt that I don't believe in marriage. Its just that I believe its about destiny. When ur destine to b someone's you'll….he'll came up to u sum how…so I hate ths..go out socialize…seems like ur in market n every1 is shooting

Sale…sale..sale..i hate larki parade..but I m to shy for love marriage tooo

Gunjun: han han larka tu phir ghar aay ga…bell bajay ga .. aur bolay ga…raat mein God came to me n gave me this address…aur kaha ja bacha teri biwi tera intazar ker rahi hai

Shut up Gunjun..oh god these ladies na ..such a distraction ..haaa..mera interview ..bye mom I am leaving

I enter the company…solid hai yaar…behave Nupur…it's the biggest…I went to receptionist ask her my interviewers room..she guided me..uff I m feeling sumthing in my stomach…I my not nervous ..no iam not

Ok iam going in pray for me..

I enter his cabin ….wah I am impressed to find such an handsome young HR executive…so dashing in grey…what I am girl yaar..but is not that   ..if such a young person is head of HR..than they will believe in me also

Mayank: pls be seated Ms.Bhushan

Nupur: thanku sir

Mayank: plz call be Mayank…so what can I know about you

Nupur: the document in ur hand…hold loads about me else whatever you want to know?...i can answer

he smiled…what you think ur only clever…Nupur Bhushan bhi kuch cum nhi

Mayank: so as you said ..you want to work in emphatic organization. can u plz elaborate it..i mean so you don't want to be a part of a small organization

Nupur: parton me sir…but what I know emphatic doesn't precisely means an big organization…it mean a strong one…I work cause I love to…its just about that

Mayank: so what are your hobbies

Nupur: sleeping music movies

Mayank: what type of music

What are we chating or what anyways

Nupur:any type of…depends on moment

Mayank: so does it depends on moment tht what you want from life

Nupur: no apparently not….for me life makes moment..not moments making life.. realities of life can change any moment to other in a flick of a second..

Mayank: grining. .do you remember how many moments do you said

Nupur: hmmm….pity on me..life doesn't cumes with a rewind button…else I would have calculated it

He laughed actually we both laughed

Mayank: ms Bhushan your hired…when you can join us…I don't wanna lose such a gem at my office

Flirt…hain na…first day he shooro hogaya by God

Nupur: wht are you offering me

I was jumping with joy…so wanted to scream but than control myself n showed jasay I am a big think n tell me the salary..phr socho gi join kerny ka..we discuses all details n asked tht I'll join frm Monday thst 3 days later..i left his office n came out

Nupuir: dil tu chah raha hia zooro se shout kero…

Mayank: sure do it ..itna kharoos boos nhi hoon mein…enjoy the moment..after all it makes life

Shocke, surprised, embarssed ..i was all..but as im wht im ….i said..life makes moment

He shock his head in disbelieve, smiled at me n left

I was jumping…left for my house, reached there n my whole mood was spoiled…you know why…ohhhhhhhh nooooo..i need to do larki parade..for sum1 working at n multinational organization..ahhh so hate it…..dnt wear white..my mom called..why shuld'nt I …I love white..ok fine no use arguing ..hmm. I am wearing grey… kya baat hey boss k asar horaha hai… kya kero he was looking so hot in it…shutup stop joking n get ready b positive…mera blood group nhi hai…

Mom: cum one down ..they are here

Bakra qurbani k liyan taiyar hai….my mom gave me a tight slap…

Mom:smile.. sudhar ja larki

I went down n say a guy sitting in grey..oh God…after the success of "feeling blue" here cums feeling grey…..i smile that completely vanished when he turns towards me..he stand up ..hey kitna pyar larka hai..how respecting…as my parents thought ..but this was a reaction to the earthquake v bth faced….his jaw drop for saying APPPPPPPPPPP…..n mine to say WHTTTTT…..but bth of us contol…

Mom: beta yeah Nupur hai..n this mayank

Latest news…he bited his lip to control his laugh…n I touch my nose to hide my smile…

Ya he was my boss…I went towards his parent took there blessing…he was continuously smiling..n tht was so irritating ..wht am I a joke or what…

Mayank's father: I think u bth need sum space ..so why nt talk to each other alone

Nupur: koi in k batay k he has taken whole interview….

Mom: ya sure..nupur take him to garden

Nupur: kyun side business mali k hai..By god…plz cum..

Ahh he againe smiled…I was like..saray danth toor do gi

Mayank: so coincident ..or destiny

Nupur: coincident …I dnt belive in destiny ….liar liar pants on fire….shutup

Mayank: hmm..destiny for me.. moment changes life na

Nupur:kya admi hai bolay tu..moments k bechay par gaya hai…zidi…

Mayank: ok now turn the tables..it your turn to take my interview

Nupur:I dnt wanna ask anything..you can tell if you want to

Mayank: hmm ok…I don't smoke…dnt drink..no girlfriends…doesn't mean I am boring…love music…depends upon MOMENTs..n a very straight forward person .. n believe in destiny n as I have said before dnt wanna los a gem…so will you marry me

What ..what did he said..he is mad or what…matlab he hardly knows me from what 3 hrs or who bhi CV k through…..that should be my answer but I smiled at his stupidity…can you believe it I smiled…I dnt answer at the MOMENT..i thinked thinked n thinked

Ouch ..

Kya ker rahy ho…choro mjhy

nhi..kyun choro…y tell me han..y …he kept tighten his grip..n hide his face in my hairs…taking in my fragrances

mr. sharma keep ur hands off me

with a second he left me…….ohhhh dnt u dare think so…wht you thing the HR executive of my company is so smiple..he is extremely clever n witty…my back is now pinned aginst the wall..n his hands are on the wall too…blocking my way out…n after that I cant narrate

don't worry Nupur I will…ofcorce you cant,,when your boss is in such a romantic mood…he came closer to her..more n more…n kissed her shoulders..thn  proceed towards her neck..she hit her fist n wall…I cant touch him no..no…

Nupur: whispering I said stay away from me

Mayank: he smiled n went towards her ears..without removing his lips frm her skin….you said get off ur hands..nt stay away frm you

Nupur: get off me

Mayank: u cant resist me

Nupur: I can

Mayank: u cant…you cant stop urself…if u resisted me for 10 sec I'll leave you..you cant

Nupur:I can

Mayank:cant

Nupur: c..a

He pressed his lips against her…she resisted him..cant touch him no no cant

Nupur: what the hell…how dare he griped my waist…oh freak…I m responding..ahhhh…forget it…she to get losed in it….taking in all the pleasure she can…make him more closer to herself

They broke

Mayank: smiled…so mrs.shrama you cat resist me

Nupur: smiled…I cant..

She was about to kiss him..y… stoped

Mayank Nupur: fizaaaaaaaaa..what can you plz leave

Fiza: ok fine fine..dekho zara…kya zamana hai pehly khudi kaha narrate kero ab kah rahy ho jao…nt fair

Edited by drfizaahmed - 16 October 2010 at 3:58pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanmayur247bhakbhartifan-Aiza-Mini4shria19Mudrika25arjunratirockskomal991nIhArIkAammuluvmayurvalliyahcutiepie12JaeeDevRathoreNirvrithiFanOfMAYURmayur-ki-diwaniIrum.ab01kirti123gopi06crazymayurian-pearlyy--Anila--ridionasis-.rumki.Auroni.92love.mayurartisariska_mnartiPrada_176yumnakapoorFavouriteofall.SilentPrincessShwePoo-Samira-Faria.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--Mansi-stuti123Maria.Silent.Dreamer

Auroni.92

IF-Rockerz

Auroni.92

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
This wz magnificent...hilarious yet romantic...
I wz laughing like insane to read the dialogues 'bakra kurbani ke lie taiyaar hai' and 'kya admi hain...moment ke piche par gaya hai'...
The office romance part wz soooo hawwwttt...Finally nupur ko pyaar ho hi gaya...
Superb os...Want moreeeee from u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Gr8 story.... very nice....
Do write more....

drfizaahmed

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Wow wow Fizza
Amazing OS dear
hehehehee it was sweet, simple , funny and romantic
totally a mixture of different thing
very lovely OS.
poor fizza- mayur dataofy on u. LOL
but we want more narration on mayur life.
GOOD START fizza
keep it up
Do write more and open a OS gallery
ALl the best

drfizaahmed

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
awesome os dear...................

Asmara.

Asmara.

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Awesome os...................

drfizaahmed

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Oh wow...that was totally SUPER CUTEE! Awww..loved it..the story the..destiny..co-incidence..wowww!! and the ROMANCE!Blushing

Awesomeee Hug

-Mansi

drfizaahmed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top