Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update migan and roja..

Pity that girl who burnt herself for the sake of a heartlees pana pisasu..
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Maakaaaaaa

Happa oru valiya vanthitten naan PEE PEE brothers Family oda track read panna 😳!  Ennakku ennamo theriyala, Nadhaswaram serial keetta (antha pee pee santham) reminds me of Pee Loon Song (my favorite song) 😎!  (ok, ennakulleh irukkare chitti robo... time to charge up and runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn πŸ˜†)

First of all, thank you for the wonderful updates Sumi Akka, Migan chellom, and Roja akka πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘! 

Yinnathu, Malar and Gopi split vaa 😲😲😲... Maha and Gopi kku thaan kaanaamaa? 😲😲 Malar engaged with sombody else vaa 😲😲😲.... 😭😭😭.... hmmm... paavom Gopi...

But this Pandi... 😑😑 innum maaralaiyaa?  😲 Embhuttu naalachu... periya manmadhan nnu neppau.. thinking the other guy is bad 😑...

And this Shankar gosh how cruel 🀒🀒😑

Yekkoi... see neenga story sollamaleh, i've caught up πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. athu thaan pee loon song sorry sorry pee pee brothers oda magimai for me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the update. Today's episode was so gross. It is terrible. Thanks Roja for warning.

Shankar 😑
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks rojakka...

Horrible episode with horrible character shankar...

Shankar....

But this kind of incidents still happening in our country..thats true...we have to accept..especially in villages....director nadakadhada onnum sollala...

But this is new...husband kitta permission kettu...dear husband permission kuduthu....husband edhirlayae nadakaradhu konjam overdhaan....

Now the question is...what will malar do after knowing abt shankar's story???.....

With the help of gopi will she try to save her loosu sister from shankar ??

but rohini is a maha loosu(adada...maha namae and loosu word eppadi mingle aagudhu parunga...)...adhukkulla odi pogama irundha sari...

raaspach thumbnail

Raadhe en raadhe vandhaayae
vandhudhaan comment thandhaayae..
nee vandha pinne nadaswaram sound
nalla nalla ketkudhu radhavae....

Ennathu, Malar and Gopi split vaa 😲😲😲...

yes ...malar gopi split..credit goes to maha...and malar-gopi😑😑

maha porandhadhe gopi aa kalyanam pannadhaan polarukku....24/7 madam kku gopi aa sutharadhu dhaan full time work....Except her dad postmaster pirai...ellarum supports maha... hatred....erichal..vera vazhi illama....for edho oru reason ellarum supporting maha-gopi marraige...pirai kkum aappu vachutanga...super sam also now a dummy sam...

Maha and Gopi kku thaan kaanaamaa? 😲😲 

engagement ninnupochhhh...thanks to malar's brother...gopi kku nalla adi kuduthu hospital la pottutar on the day of his engagemnet..so escapppeeee for gopi...

Malar engaged with sombody else vaa 😲😲😲.... 😭😭😭.... hmmm... paavom Gopi...

yes..malar engaged to a new guy...avar nallavara kettavara nnu theriyala...but he is having doubt on malar-gopi relationship...malar gopi aa love panradha sir kku oru doubt irukku.....

And malar's sister rohini in love with that "milkyway"  shankar guy....says she is waiting for malar's marraige...once the marraige is over she will run away with her shankar....

Now since malar is aware of shankar's original roop...we have to wait and watch how she will handle her sister's life....

i can hear aishu...i can hearu saying...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

malar vazhkaiyae andarathulathongudhu..idhula sister vazhkaiya savepanna porangala???

VIDHI VALIYADHUUUUUU.....

but dont says poor gopi....both gopi and malar are responsible for all this idiyappa sikkal...😑😑2 per eyes um xray eyes nnu neneppu...parthavudanae ellam theriya

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

Raadhe en raadhe vandhaayae
vandhudhaan comment thandhaayae..
nee vandha pinne nadaswaram sound
nalla nalla ketkudhu radhavae....

⭐️ pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee ⭐️
Naa vanthutean!  Marupadiyum en varugai sound ketichaaa
😎

yes ...malar gopi split..credit goes to maha...and malar-gopi😑😑

Seriously, intha Maha vukku padikanum nnu aasai illaiaya?  Intha vayasilla enna kaadhal kathirikaa vendi irukku...😑😑😑.. ippove ippadhi aati padaikithinnaa, after marriage, gopi ninna kutham irunthaa kutham nnu adiki kitte pogum 😑😑... I Hope this Maha realizes that she is forcing Gopi into this 😑!  I would want Gopi to pair up with Malar period! 

engagement ninnupochhhh...thanks to malar's brother...gopi kku nalla adi kuduthu hospital la pottutar on the day of his engagemnet..so escapppeeee for gopi...

Super.. althought it was wrong of Malara's annathai, but I honestly wouldn't want Gopi to sikkufy in Maha's hands!  Let us hope the marriage stops... i dun't want Maha - Gopi to marry... no offence πŸ₯Ί.... this marriage will only lead to problems

yes..malar engaged to a new guy...avar nallavara kettavara nnu theriyala...but he is having doubt on malar-gopi relationship...malar gopi aa love panradha sir kku oru doubt irukku.....

Oh inga kooda Malar fiance is suspecting her vaa.... well Malar def is in love with him, and only the circumstances have forced her into this new engagement, but if the guy is insecure, he better clarify it with Malar than goign ahead and marrying her... then they will waste of their lives, as he tortures Malar 😑😑

And malar's sister rohini in love with that "milkyway"  shankar guy....says she is waiting for malar's marraige...once the marraige is over she will run away with her shankar....

That shankar wala 😑😑😑... intha Rohini kellam ippadhi patta criminals thaan attractive aah irukkanga.. Rohini intha kaadhal kathiriakkai ellam ippothaikku thaan innikum... even if your sister comes to tell you, you will not beleive her and end up marrying this Shankar.. only to realize how bad he is alter on (same fate as Gowri in Uravugal πŸ˜‰, and also Priya in TMS) πŸ˜›

VIDHI VALIYADHUUUUUU.....

but dont says poor gopi....both gopi and malar are responsible for all this idiyappa sikkal...😑😑2 per eyes um xray eyes nnu neneppu...parthavudanae ellam theriya

Avanga vera yaaru?  They are the sumai thaangi... who are ready to solve everything.. πŸ˜† 

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful updates⭐️
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali for the update. Today mayil correctly said maha girl Pandi and Pandi boy Maha.

This Malar's sister is too much. She can't talk like that to Malar. Malar better do some thing.
raaspach thumbnail
Thanks fo rthe updates Anj.

God..this rohini...
Malar better leave her...poittu varattumm...

nalla kudumbam indha karasev kudumbam...VMSS arikuriyae illai....

oh my god....sokku mahes kiita pesirukkar...so next week oru 3 days kku azhugatchi episode confirm...
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree & Anj for the updates. Nice suggestion Shree . That girl . Lakshmi's sister would be a good match for our PP Sam.