Chellameh

Chellameh 18 - 22 Oct Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged

thanks kitty for updates... only jaundice not cancer. i think CM will help Pearl but pearls's ego wont accept help from CM. Thank god, beach didnt chase ratna as he done towards pearl. i think AK might ask Vasu to marry Anjali. Amutha wont marry Vasu because that stupid Kavi-Bell. she might marry Suresh.

Snake will gave solo snake dance tonight if she knows beach visit pearl.Wink then she can brain wash him again. duo siva's track really boring.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anupallavikittykrishnaVani19nithyamkvSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh 18 - 22 Oct Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 6)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks kitty for updates... only jaundice not cancer. i think CM will help Pearl but pearls's ego wont accept help from CM. Thank god, beach didnt chase ratna as he done towards pearl. i think AK might ask Vasu to marry Anjali. Amutha wont marry Vasu because that stupid Kavi-Bell. she might marry Suresh.

Snake will gave solo snake dance tonight if she knows beach visit pearl.Wink then she can brain wash him again. duo siva's track really boring.

snake sneha will transform herself from belly dance to snake dance to beach... ha ha ha ha 

and yes wat u said can also happen madhumitha son will marry amutha and vasu will marry anjali.. semma twist it will be...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anupallavikalki2007

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Thanks KK for the update.  Adenggapa Beach going to visit Pearl?? What a surprise?? Anyway Beach, later sneha unake nalla magudi ootha poraa

kittykrishnaCaryn

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates KK..

Beach dhedeernnu nalavara ayetella??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishna

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Krishna ClapClapClap

Aaah... so Pearl has Jaundice... just out of curiosity, if one has jaundice, shouldn't they see some symptoms, like yellowing of the eyes and all Shocked.. man.. looks like Pearl was kept busy with family issues (or sathi thittam theeting).  I think that morai paadu is backfiring now!

Oh god, this Sivasu and NS D'oh.... this will def put Anjali into more torture..............oooooooooh pleaseeeeee.. i dun't want any more anjali being tortured scenes Angry!  Enough with Anjali track, lets focus on CM and family plz Ouch

Happa atleast that Bech believed his daughter... if he suspected his daughter, i would have so gotten my hands on the computer screen ... to give my virtual blows LOLLOL

kittykrishnaVani19

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the upate Vaish  ClapClapClap

Oh finally, Beach comes to see Pearl.... well... x-hubby dear has to go fetch money, but I doubt if his pudhu pondaati will give him any.. Confused... I have a feeling, Beach may not be able to get the money on time, and this may lead to something bad for Pearl...

And AK... as usual he went to consult CM... as a corre of a college, I think he should learn to make decisions on his own Confused... but thankfully CM directed him to the Dr, and didn't give her inputs there... Star 

And oh this Madhu is just.... DeadDead... she doesnt' care about her daughter.... all she cares about is her reputation Angry... I really hoope she doens't force Anjali AngryAngry...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish316kittykrishnaVani19SweetyGreen

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Vaish - AK and NS discussing Anjali's wedding as if she does not exist !!! Muthalle Anjali yai kelungappa !!! Beachuuuu, 25 Lakhs??? paazhaa pOchu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish316

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Vaish for the update. Thank God Snake kaNNula padaama Rat samartha took appa to the hospital. Enna prayojanam.Beach has to come to Snake with the begging bowl. Anyway finally CM only can bail him out with the help of Akshaya[ Anbu] Kumar. Money vatramal avaridamirundhudhane kidaikkum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish316Vani19SweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top