Chellameh

Chellameh 18 - 22 Oct Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Yesterday, I saw the scene in the hosp where K insults A.  I told my mum, if I was A, I would have slapped the mother first for bringing up such a daughter, then Kavitha come what may.  AngryAngryMy mum was laughing LOLLOLand I was really annoyed and looks like Amutha doesn't have back bone!AngryAngry (I really got worked up)ROFLROFLROFL

well saidClap...if any girl was in her position would have either slapped her across with their slippers or would have strangled herEvil Smile...........but amutha is pure diamondEmbarrassed( she speaks through her wordsClapClap)
Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anupallavikittykrishna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh 18 - 22 Oct Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update RojakkaTongue

Finally Muthu came to her sense  that everything has backfiredWink  because  she wanted to be Arasi of the house.Embarrassed

I have feeling that muthu is reveal all the wrong she did to Chellamma in the hospital very soon....this is probabley going to trigger a fire within Chellama  to destroy Anjali mothe

Hey guys do you think Kavitha and Chellama are going to have delivery at the same time...because if it does have its going to have we might see Saratha from chitthi soonWinkWink.

Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_critickittykrishnaVani19rojapoooo

anupallavi

Groupbie

anupallavi

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
When a person whether he / she is good or bad comes to their senses that they have committed sins knowingly or unknowingly, and stand in front of their GOD and ask for forgiveness, and as all religion says their GOD is ever merciful, forgiving and kind .....definitely their GOD will forgive them even though  the mere mortals surrounding them  will never forget  and forgive but will continue to taunt them as if they are sinless people....remember you have already received GOD's redemption and forgiveness....

Muthuazhagi you have lived 15 yrs with your husband, if there is a GOD out there , HE has sure heard your prayers...do not worry HE will send HIS Angel @ CHELLAMAH to solve this problem and restore your husband to you....just wait and see...unless the director decides to play GOD instead..and change the plot.....Wink

Can they please stop this ANJALI, AK & MADHU's ( vambu KUTALI's) I am sick Dead and tired of Sivasu yosanai.Dead...can they just continue with the Chelamaah's family issue instead of focusing on AK &  ANJALI...And how stupid this Tenga Sivasu can say directly to ANJALI's tupid  mum there will be someone out there for ANJALI  as seeing the amount of properties they have , many suitors will come lining up their house...hmm when she gets pissed off ....he changes the story....hmmm and she still can''t see their peethal attam......I hate all 3 idiots ..

There we go in the name of bringing another character , we are introduced to another villain poriki @ SIVASU's son.... I knew this idiot has something up his sleeves...like marrying ANJALI to his   pokiri son Dead
(OH dear .pls pls  give me some panadol)

so SIVASU can milk more money from the padhercher muthal like  MADHU...when this naive idiotic MADHU  will ever get up from her drunkeness to see she is surrounded by money hungry serpents...after all she has a wonderful, kind loving and patience husband yet she does not realise what she has in hand is beyond gold and diamonds   but  instead she goes  asking advises from wolfs in sheeps clothing.... I just cannot wait the day AK gives MADHU at least 20 slaps to wake her up from her "drunkeness" she has got a slap from both Chels & Chels husband...

Please AK only you can straightened up your stupid wife's behaviour..forget about your promise to your FIL that you will take care of her and not abandoned her nor slap her for her misbehaviour and disrespect towards you... I guess you waited and endured long enough...as a results Anjali has a become a victim ... please enough is enough... if you do not straightened your wife, definitely somebody from your family is going to be seriously hurt....

Edited by anupallavi - 19 October 2010 at 5:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_critickittykrishnahoneydaisyVani19MP_Radha

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates... i still dont feel pity for Pearl. she has done so many bad things... how come she only list out the paavam she done towards CM..did she forget what she has done to Amutha? she is the one brain wash Bell first.. she make 2 ladies to suffer. Now only the kacheri arambam...she has to to face another things too... waiting for Kavitha to suffer like her...  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticanupallavikittykrishnabrinny_gVani19MP_Radharojapoooo

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Keen. Pearl's seivinai or murapadu whatever it is now backfires.I found the dialogues in the episodes were distasteful & nasty specially the one by snake & her charmer to Pearl to get a new husband for herself & a brand new father for rathna.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticanupallaviVani19

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates keen_critic

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the super updates KC.

Happada,,Pearl was reformedPartyPartyPartyParty

Innum antha maanaketta Kavitakku aappu thevaiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykrishna

Thanx for the super updates KC.

Happada,,Pearl was reformedParty

Innum antha maanaketta Kavitakku aappu thevaiAngry

yes u are right tat kavitha is so haughty one.. she need more punishment..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top