Chellameh

Chellameh 18 - 22 Oct Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keen_critic

Why should Vasu be there for the ponnu parka ceremony in the first place? 

Especially when he is also a suitor - so insensitive of Omni and co. to call Vasu and stupid of Vasu to be there too.

Or maybe they deliberately called him to show Amutha what a god he is compared to other greedy men.   

The second point is right critic.

It is CM plan to show other men how greedy they are and vasu agrees Amutha without a penny

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh 18 - 22 Oct Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaish316

vaish316

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged

haha tat was funny!! "...ippO thaan puthusa periya denomination le currency pakkara maathiri..."LOL

kittykrishnarojapoooo

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Thanx for the superb updates Roja ClapClapClap

Reading ur updates after many days.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Roja
Beach has gone past the point of redemption...slapping his own father, now abandoning his own child.

rojapooooVani19

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the kalakkal update Roja Akka ClapClapClap

@ Anupallavi:  I agree with you hun Star

Beach... besh besh pramaatham Big smile!  Wait till the day your Puthu Pondaati throws you out... apa kai kotti siripaargal (Yaaru?  Naanga thaan) Tongue

Pearl, I guess you've come to realize your mistakes... but I must say it is a bit too late now Confused!  Summava sonnaanga, that you must never hurt others intentioanlly.... When you separated CM from her family, and ganged up on her, santhosam pongikittu vanthichu.. ippo when you are punished.... vazhkai rombha kasakuthu! 

But man.... looks like something will happen to Pearl based on the promo of this week Shocked.,... hmm lets see if that Beach will come or not?

and CM n co... Amudha enna paavam paninaa CryCryCry.... why are you forcing her into this marriage?  Ouch  Esp to a family, where money and sothu is everythign AngryAngryAngry... what guarantee do you have that they won't treat her badly AngryAngry..

And how dare that family treat Vasu like that.... grrr...

Edited by MP_Radha - 19 October 2010 at 1:22pm

rojapooooVani19

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykrishna

Originally posted by keen_critic

Or maybe they deliberately called him to show Amutha what a god he is compared to other greedy men.   

The second point is right critic.

It is CM plan to show other men how greedy they are and vasu agrees Amutha without a penny

This is quite a possibility!  CM did try to hint that there is a better guy but Amutha doesn't like him  nu LOL.. so this may be a plan to make Amutha realize the good nature of Vasu ..... eppadhiyo, as long as Amutha is saved from that money greedy groom family.. it is all good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update daa Keen ClapClapClap

Haa... so pearl fainted ShockedShocked.... at first i thougth it was something else.. but  now looks like it a very serious issue Ouch.... man I think all the stress in her life is aggrevating whatever she has...

I just feel sorry for Ratna Ouch,... why does this girl have to go through so much!

In a way, I guess Pearl's parents tried to stop her to try to prevent her from getting insulted.. but i guess whatever they feared happened.. hmmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticanupallavikittykrishnaVani19

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
MA... she deserves it but the same time I feel sorry for her.  What started of jealousy with Chellama, went to an extreme. 

On the other hand, I want someone to teach Kavitha a lesson (and I hope it is not about loosing the baby).  Maybe Bell too find a Sneha or something worst than that?

Yesterday, I saw the scene in the hosp where K insults A.  I told my mum, if I was A, I would have slapped the mother first for bringing up such a daughter, then Kavitha come what may.  AngryAngryMy mum was laughing LOLLOLand I was really annoyed and looks like Amutha doesn't have back bone!AngryAngry (I really got worked up)ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Caryn - 19 October 2010 at 4:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticanupallavikittykrishnaVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top